Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Who would you choose to hang out with Itachi or sasuke?

Gracious Worshipper

Sasuke my *****
But I feel like I would have a longer conversation with Itachi just to know some stuff and to ask some questions like If he could have done somethings different with Sasuke and bring peace during his time with the nations more about his Anbu days and knowing more about Shisui.

Wealthy Millionaire

Itachi. Sasuke would let me rot in a ditch.

Aged Sex Symbol

Neither.

But if I had to I'd pick Itachi. I'd honestly rather grate my head off with a vegetable peeler than try to have a conversion with that sack of s**t.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Itachi.
We'd spend the day brushing our hair and talking about intellectual s**t.
Oh, also, since Itachi is in the afterlife, that would mean I'd get to hang out with him there, cause yeah, the afterlife is better than the actual world of the living when it comes to the Naruto universe.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sasuke. I like both since they're smart fighters but Sasuke's still alive lol

Zhu Liu Hai's Senpai

Anxious Citizen

both. both are good.
both.but i dont know why.
Itachi because yes. >u<

Heroic Noob

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BOTH. all the Uchiha's are god.
Itachi!!! blaugh blaugh

Demonic Genius

4,825 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sasuke seems badass ,we would've have some fun togheter hangging around at the beach getting some bitches o;

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Itachi, because I admire him. He's such a brilliant sweetheart. We could sit down for some tea and a game of chess. I would love to spend a day in deep conversation with the guy, really. There's so much more about the Shinobi world I want to know. It's also a bonus that I won't feel like my life is being threatened with each passing moment.

With Sasuke, I would attempt to teach him some manners and most likely end up taking a swing at him, which obviously wouldn't end well. Not to say that I hate Sasuke, because I don't. At all. I just don't deal with rudeness too well.

Newbie Member

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alexander Jayson
Sasuke seems badass ,we would've have some fun togheter hangging around at the beach getting some bitches o;

Well that would be a problem for you cause sasuke doesn't like girls everyone knows that and I for one like that he doesn't like girls -.-

Newbie Member

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Maiyibi
BOTH. all the Uchiha's are god.

I agree

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash