Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amejisuto Bara
Most of the females in Naruto are fail. The only ones that are worth something are:
Tsume Inuzuka, Hana Inuzuka, Temari, Yuugao Uzuki, Kurenai... and well someone you hate the guts of. But I find her to be a useful and inspiring character. You need the shy one - to make girls that watch the show(who happen to be shy) to have something to look up to.

Seriously - Sakura is a shallow little c**t. But she's nowhere NEAR as useless as Tenten.

Hinata is useless. She does nothing worth noticing in the show except telling Naruto she loves him. She fails. Hope she dies

Sakura is not a shallow c**t. She isn't like that anymore, unless you're too ignorant to notice that. She's grown stronger by training with Tsunade. Hinata hasn't done jack s**t.
CockInBalls
Amejisuto Bara
Most of the females in Naruto are fail. The only ones that are worth something are:
Tsume Inuzuka, Hana Inuzuka, Temari, Yuugao Uzuki, Kurenai... and well someone you hate the guts of. But I find her to be a useful and inspiring character. You need the shy one - to make girls that watch the show(who happen to be shy) to have something to look up to.

Seriously - Sakura is a shallow little c**t. But she's nowhere NEAR as useless as Tenten.

Hinata is useless. She does nothing worth noticing in the show except telling Naruto she loves him. She fails. Hope she dies

Sakura is not a shallow c**t. She isn't like that anymore, unless you're too ignorant to notice that. She's grown stronger by training with Tsunade. Hinata hasn't done jack s**t.

AH! I see you are one of those. You're opinion is the only one that matters. Cause you always have to be right - and they always have to be wrong.

Sakura is a shallow c**t. Still and probably will be for awhile. She's selfish too. All that matters is what she wants - and that's a stupid thing.

Hinata is not usless(at least in my opinon) you get rid of her - and a lot of the fanbases will cease to exist. You need the shy girl - the one that gives others to look up to. Also useless? If not for her Naruto wouldn't have gotten pissed off enough that he killed Pein. Seriously - pay attention to stuff.

Hinata came to him in the Chuunin exams and gave him the medicine. She also grew from watching him.

As I stated. Tenten is more useless - I don't see you talking bad about her.

Once again - you are apparently one of those people that always have to be right... No one else is Evvverrrrrr right. Only your opinion matters.

Once again NaruSaku sucks.

Go NaruShane! Down with NaruSAKU!
Blatant troll thread is blatant

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Incubus Shane
Kinotsu
The Lamb in a Wolfs Pelt
I don't mind
getting hit so much- although I'm not crazy about it, naturally-
but what scares me the most in a fist fight is the guy's face.

---

I don't like any of the girls in Naruto. They all pretty much fail.

I can't stand looking at the other guy's face...

Not as fail as Orihime in Bleach,all she does is yell Kurosaki and cry every 3secs

THIS.
I don't mind
getting hit so much- although I'm not crazy about it, naturally-
but what scares me the most in a fist fight is the guy's face.

---

I concur.

I can't stand looking at the other guy's face...
Amejisuto Bara
CockInBalls
Amejisuto Bara

AH! I see you are one of those. You're opinion is the only one that matters. Cause you always have to be right - and they always have to be wrong.

Sakura is a shallow c**t. Still and probably will be for awhile. She's selfish too. All that matters is what she wants - and that's a stupid thing.

Hinata is not usless(at least in my opinon) you get rid of her - and a lot of the fanbases will cease to exist. You need the shy girl - the one that gives others to look up to. Also useless? If not for her Naruto wouldn't have gotten pissed off enough that he killed Pein. Seriously - pay attention to stuff.

Hinata came to him in the Chuunin exams and gave him the medicine. She also grew from watching him.

As I stated. Tenten is more useless - I don't see you talking bad about her.

Once again - you are apparently one of those people that always have to be right... No one else is Evvverrrrrr right. Only your opinion matters.

Once again NaruSaku sucks.

Go NaruShane! Down with NaruSAKU!
x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~NaruSaku fan

User Image

x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~NaruSaku fan

User Image

Nah, I'm not always right, I can be wrong a lot- Your first point shot down.

Secondly, get the narcissistic attitude out of your posts, It's annoying.

Sakura isn't a shallow c**t, she may be mean and bitchy at times, but she's ALWAYS looking after Naruto, worrying about him and along with Sai and Kakashi, keeping him safe and under control- Your second point shot down.

Tenten actually is useful when she manages to get scene time, she's not in the show enough to be called useless or helpful, when she does GET a chance, she effing shines bright. :3 - Your third attempt of a point shot down.

You just contradicted yourself, major fail. You claim I always have to be right when the pure essence of your posts are saying you're right and I'm wrong? Go figure, maybe go back to English class and learn to fix that;

You also MAJORLY contradicted yourself about me "always" being right when you very bluntly said ShaneNaru are right and NaruSaku isn't- That's saying I'm wrong and you're right. ;]

Listen to your own advice before you try to preach it elsewhere- Opinions are opinions, right? Go learn it before you tell me that s**t.

User Image

NaruSaku fan~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x

User Image

NaruSaku fan~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x~xx~x
The contradictions you state are aligned with SARCASM. Or apparently you didn't seem to learn that in school. It's called I'm being a b***h - and you seem to have it going straight over your head - which is actually pretty cool. Most people don't do that. Kudos to you

Still I'm a big supporter of NaruxHina, or if he can't have Hinata... Shane. Cause ta least they realized his true potential before anyone else. Sakura only realized it after he nearly died to keep his promise for her selfish bitchy little teen a**.

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I don't mind her,but she's waaay better then TenTen x_x'
Amejisuto Bara
The contradictions you state are aligned with SARCASM. Or apparently you didn't seem to learn that in school. It's called I'm being a b***h - and you seem to have it going straight over your head - which is actually pretty cool. Most people don't do that. Kudos to you

Still I'm a big supporter of NaruxHina, or if he can't have Hinata... Shane. Cause ta least they realized his true potential before anyone else. Sakura only realized it after he nearly died to keep his promise for her selfish bitchy little teen a**.

Shane? Shane isn't even a real character. =_= Wow, you're a ******** dumbass c**t.
Hinata will be with Kiba, probably. Naruto likes SAKURA not HINATA, get that through your head. Sakura also likes Naruto. Usually what the main character wants is what he gets. He wants Sakura, not Hinata.

If you hadn't noticed, Naruto said nothing to Hinata's confession. He ignored it. He doesn't give a s**t if that stalker likes him. He may of gotten pissed off at Sakura's confession, but at least he didn't ignore it like he did with Hinata. If something was going to happen between Naruto and Hinata, they would of shown it. ._. They would hint it, too. So, Naruto ignored it.
I laughed hard when I figured that out.

NaruHina isn't happening. Sorry. ShaneNaru won't either. ._. I swear everyone's a dumbass here because they're all like "O yah ShaneNaru Ftw!!!!" =_= That's not a ******** real couple. Get it through your head. Even SasuNaru has a more chance of happening than NaruHina. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff