Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

xMikenno_Butaix
SS_ShitStorm
xMikenno_Butaix
Have Naruto join the Akatsuki instead of Sasuke and have Sasuke be Jaraiya's pupil.

There are so many things wrong with this post and it's not your sorry excuse for spelling.

I spelled Jiraiya wrong, big deal. Everything else is spelled correct. :/

That's not the point.

As much as Sasuke needs to be violated anally, Jiraiya's not the one to do it.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
SS_ShitStorm
xMikenno_Butaix
SS_ShitStorm
xMikenno_Butaix
Have Naruto join the Akatsuki instead of Sasuke and have Sasuke be Jaraiya's pupil.

There are so many things wrong with this post and it's not your sorry excuse for spelling.

I spelled Jiraiya wrong, big deal. Everything else is spelled correct. :/

That's not the point.

As much as Sasuke needs to be violated anally, Jiraiya's not the one to do it.

It'd be interesting to see the roles be switched, that's all. :/

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Simply remove Sasuke out of the equation and the show would be much better! Instead of having Naruto chase Sasuke, he would chase the Akatsuki in an attempt to stop them from getting their hands on the other Jinchuriki. I mean, why just stop at Gaara, right? And if Sasuke were to be in the equation, he should be Naruto's final opponent. But that doesn't mean that Sasuke has to hog the freakin' spotlight ALL the time! (It's simply ridiculous! mad )

...Oh yeah, and the minor characters need more screentime, especially the sand siblings! They are WAY too epic to just leave out! What the hell, Kishimoto?! scream
i would make sure that sasuke didn't go to the side of evil and i would delete hinata out of the story oh and get rid of the nine-tails. biggrin and i would probably also kill orochimaru and kabuto.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff