Welcome to Gaia! ::

WanderingAnya
xx Cookie-Boots xx
You know, I change my mind.

I'd kill Tobi. Right now. In a single panel.

Not because I dislike the guy (he's one of my favorites), but because the fan reaction from him dying without unmasking would be priceless. emotion_awesome

You are SO evil. heart it.

I concur; imagine the madness lol
WanderingAnya
whimsy_xoxo
Itachi, really? He's one of the best characters! I would kill Sakura for a klondike bar in a second.

Are you kidding? I'd do it for two. Mmmm, klondike bars . . . . xp

haha well said whee

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
whimsy_xoxo
WanderingAnya
xx Cookie-Boots xx
You know, I change my mind.

I'd kill Tobi. Right now. In a single panel.

Not because I dislike the guy (he's one of my favorites), but because the fan reaction from him dying without unmasking would be priceless. emotion_awesome

You are SO evil. heart it.

I concur; imagine the madness lol

I imagined. I fell in love with the sight. twisted lol

Friend

Killer Bee: i don't particularly like any form of rap, and his annoys me
Kabuto: he slapped a child. he must die, even if he is my favourite
Hidan: even if he is "immortal" and "incapacitated," i would excavate his body and incinerate his remains while his mouth was welded shut. he annoys the hell outta me
Guy: i'm pretty sure my saying it is reason enough
Choji: i'm sorry, but he can be much too dense, even in the re-fight against Asuma
White Zetsu: the minute i heard him say "Hello Everybody!" that one time, he freaks me out

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sakura.... and I'll enjoy every second of it.
Uchiha Madara, there's an aura or something particular I just don't like about him, especially of the incident where Izuna's eyes were taken.
lollylikespie
Sakura.... and I'll enjoy every second of it.

I second that too. sweatdrop

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

WanderingAnya
whimsy_xoxo
Itachi, really? He's one of the best characters! I would kill Sakura for a klondike bar in a second.

Psh, I'd let SasuSaku happen for a Klondike bar and ditch Naruto for Bleach for two. Killing Sakura would be its own reward. emotion_awesome

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
xx Cookie-Boots xx
WanderingAnya
whimsy_xoxo

Psh, I'd let SasuSaku happen for a Klondike bar and ditch Naruto for Bleach for two. Killing Sakura would be its own reward. emotion_awesome

I'd throw Sasuke into a locked room with all of his rabid fangirls for free and leaving Naruto alone in a crowd avid fanboy admirers for a Klondike bar.
. . . Whenever I think or say the word Klondike, I do it with Achmed's voice. emotion_awesome
Sasuke, it's not exactly his fault, he's just one of the most poorly written cheesy melodramatic characters in the series and not very interesting or appealing to me.

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
NerissaWolfe
Sasuke, it's not exactly his fault, he's just one of the most poorly written cheesy melodramatic characters in the series and not very interesting or appealing to me.

At this point, I don't care who's fault it is about why he ended up like this, I just want him to die. I don't care if he's destined to be with Naruto or anyone else. I just want him to die. Slowly and painfully being mauled to death by rabid fangirls led by Karin (before she got taken to Konoha because we don't really know for sure her feelings on Sasuke now) and Sakura.
SAKURA!!!!And yes, I LOVE Itachi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces