Welcome to Gaia! ::

Childish Intellect
    emotion_eyebrow
    Let's be realistic here people, WE all should know by now that Sasuke & Naruto are going to be another Madara & Harashima. They both just might become Hokages and they both are going to be the Saviors of the 'New Era"..

MangaHit
This is the latest chapter... It will make you change your mind.

Humorist

Pvt_Part
Childish Intellect
    emotion_eyebrow
    Let's be realistic here people, WE all should know by now that Sasuke & Naruto are going to be another Madara & Harashima. They both just might become Hokages and they both are going to be the Saviors of the 'New Era"..

MangaHit
This is the latest chapter... It will make you change your mind.

I don't want to read anything from Manga, it'll spoil it for me.
Kakashi, too obvious

If not him, Shikamaru would be the best choice, but he wouldn't accept since for him it would be a drag
I know that Shikamaru and Kakashi would be good for the job, but are there any other good ones you can think of. Because I know that Shikamaru would be good (because he's my favorite character), but no one has thought of Itachi (I mean before all the incidents)? Or

Lilium's Significant Otter

Savage Husband

18,640 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sodda-Pop

Personally I support the complete genocide of the Uchiha clan

You sir are officially made of win.

Kishimoto seems to have this fan boner for anything Uchiha. odds are Sasuke gets nominated. I'd rather see it go to Shikamaru. Put the brain in charge.
However Shikamaru would be needed on many missions due to his tactical prowess. So the village wouldn't want him to sit around at a desk all day. And Kakashi is a powerful shinobi, but doesn't fit the title. Every other Hokage (besides Tsunade), has a raging hard on for Konoha, and have a way of protecting it, but people like, Hashirama(Like, the most powerful ninja ever), Tobirama(Smartest ninja ever), Hiruzen(His nickname is 'God of Shinobi'), Minato(We all know how he handles things(Flying Rajin)), Tsunade(Save all the villagers with her slugs...), Kakashi(Lighting Blade...)
He doesn't even have Kamui anymore, but I feel like he'll get it back somehow
, Shikamaru (Could definitely lead a battle but when it comes down to him fighting someone one on one(As great as his abilities are), he's pretty much screwed)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff