Welcome to Gaia! ::

So if we're dealing with Kishimoto (which we are), then we know that we're going to be surprised. There's so many possibilities for what Naruto will do in the series, the obvious one being Naruto as Hokage, But if there is a reason that Naruto does not become the Hokage, then who would?

Bonus Question:
What will happen to Naruto

Aged Sex Symbol

Pvt_Part
So if we're dealing with Kishimoto (which we are), then we know that we're going to be confused and disappointed

fixed that for ya.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I wouldn't mind Kakashi or Shikamaru being Hokage.
Sasuke.....

Naruto said he's going to break the cycle...

There are two ways, that i see, he can go about accomplishing that goal: One is killing Sasuke, The other is nominating Sasuke to become Hokage.

Personally I support the complete genocide of the Uchiha clan, but we all know Naruto won't ever kill anyone.

Remember that flashback where the 1st was talking to Madara about how he should become Hokage? If that had happened, would Madara have built up the jealous envy that caused him to turn against his village. Naruto's going to do the same thing but be a bit more insistent about it.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Kakashi. The foreshadowing to him being Hokage is pretty obvious.

Naruto will probably become a wanderer like Jiraiya or something.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kakashi and Shikamaru get my nomination.

Kawaii Shounen

Crook-Kid
Kakashi. The foreshadowing to him being Hokage is pretty obvious.

Naruto will probably become a wanderer like Jiraiya or something.

or the start of a ''third season''
a series in which kakashi is the hokage and there are still more
adventures of naruto and his friens, and probably at the end
of that wholesome season, naruto gets to be hokage.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

No one. The world becomes a peaceful place that no longer needs the gokage.
You see, the problem with Shikamaru(not that I'd mind, because Shikamaru's my favorite character) and Kakashi is that those two wouldn't make any sense to the story.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
If not Naruto, then Shikamaru
Sodda-Pop
Sasuke.....

There are two ways, that i see, he can go about accomplishing that goal: One is killing Sasuke, The other is nominating Sasuke to become Hokage.

Personally I support the complete genocide of the Uchiha clan, but we all know Naruto won't ever kill anyone.

Remember that flashback where the 1st was talking to Madara about how he should become Hokage? If that had happened, would Madara have built up the jealous envy that caused him to turn against his village. Naruto's going to do the same thing but be a bit more insistent about it.

If you'd read the latest chapter, you'd know that this is a terrible idea.

Pvt_Part
Sodda-Pop
Sasuke.....

If you'd read the latest chapter, you'd know that this is a terrible idea.

Hmm, nope, doesn't change my opinion. Sasuke is still a better ninja than Naruto. Hell he's got a better idea of what a ninja should be doing than anyone since Danzo ^^.

Magical Lunatic

Kakashi was confirmed Sixth Hokage a long time ago.

AnarchyDragon143 rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 4, 1, 3 Total: 22 (8-32)

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral bored

Humorist

emotion_eyebrow
    Let's be realistic here people, WE all should know by now that Sasuke & Naruto are going to be another Madara & Harashima. They both just might become Hokages and they both are going to be the Saviors of the 'New Era"..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff