Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would freak becuz it would be awsome

TheMadGlomper's Partner

Aged Phantom

Naruto the person>? Oh, he's real. I went to highchool with him, he was really energetic and got into trouble a lot. He moved away right after I graduated and I haven't spoken to him in years.

If the Naruto universe was real and I had any knowledge of my former life, I think I would be rather miffed. I'd have missed the prime time of being a kid / teen to beef up my chakra levels. Not to mention I wouldn't be born in any of the ninja villages, if it were me from this world in the Narutovers. So I would have no one to teach me how to do the basic stuff.
i'd just blow him off as another cosplayer honestly

Fashionable Sex Symbol

If the whole Naruto world was real, that would be awesome.

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I would just freeze and run up to him and give him a big hug
If Naruto was real, i would be so excited but want to punch a couple of the characters in the face. rofl

O.G. Fairy

if naruto was real that means gai is going to run nekkied in our streets...the horror... xD
lol that be so amazing id cry id laugh id roll all over in mud with himmmmm !!!!!

Invisible Phantom

id have lord itachi teach me ninjustu twisted and naruto teach me the center fold whee
I'd probably be a medic-nin or just an average citizen.
i wouldnt care!!!!
If the series was real, I'd be kind of ticked just finding myself in that world all of a sudden... I mean, what of my past? I like my family and the technology I have access to. stressed
omg i would freak out and then become best friends with Kiba and Shikamaru
if naruto was real i would definitely hug kiba!User Image

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
id be just like sakura (he wold get on my nerves yet wede be friends)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff