Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 5792 ]
Total Votes:[ 5792 ]

Sparkly Prophet

Stardust Cookie
I was lucky,Kakashi. Orochimaru has given me his power so I can win this battle.
(turns into Curse Mark-State 1 and activates Eternal Mangekyo Kagura)
Yes,I have the Eternal Mangekyo Kagura,which has been achieved by very few in my clan. I went blind from overuse of my Mangekyo Kagura a few months ago,and one of my friends-Tobi- gave me spare Mangekyo Kagura eyes so I could recover from my blindness. Are you scared yet?

That's a bad character concept. IMO. You should change it.
Uh-oh!
(does hand signs)
Chidori Stream!
(Chidori surrounds entire body)
Hmph.

Quotable Genius

*Slams Raikiri into the lightning shield*
Kuso, I can't penetrate it. Perhaps...
*Forms a quick seal with one hand* Suiton: Ondas de Furia!
*Removes Raikiri and puts a finger to his mouth. A blast of water shoots from his mouth, engulfing the electric shield* If I can weaken it enough with an opposing affinity, I may be able to break through it. *Reaches into his pouch and clutches a kunai.* NOW! *Lunges forward and jabs with the kunai*
(kunai stabs arm)
Agh! Close enough. (does hand signs) Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!
(spits out water dragon)
Ha...foolish Kakashi.

Quotable Genius

I'm too close!
*Pushes backward but is swallowed by the water dragon, and as he is carried away, he pulls the line he had planted on the kunai. The line tightens and spirals around the Kyriaki ninja, binding the ninja tightly.*
We'll see who is foolish.
*Flickers and disperses away in a haze of lightning; the lightning clone is destroyed. A loud rumbling from beneath the Kyriaki ninja shatters the rocks, and Kakashi bursts from the ground behind the ninja. His Mangekyo is activated, and he remains airborn as he focuses on the Cursed Seal of Heaven*
Just a few seconds is all I need...
I have a feeling that he's going to do something with my Cursed Seal,but I don't know.
(leaps into air and does hand signs)
Kuchiyose: Lightning Speed Weapons Retrieval!
(starts throwing ninja weapons powered with Chidori,including some Fuma Shuriken)
Hahaha. Foolish Kakashi.

Quotable Genius

*Leaps left and right, but does not flip or turn. He maintains his eye contact, but his Mangekyo drifts inaccurately*
Hold still!
*Takes a chance and begins to warp as close to the Seal as possible, but pinches too low on the ninja's arm and he returns to eye contact before Mangekyo is complete.*
I can't use Mangekyo like this...
Foolish Kakashi. Even I know the Kamui.

I hate using my Eternal Mangekyo Kagura techniques when it's unnecessary,but if I have to...

Tsukuyomi!
(looks Kakashi straight in the eyes)

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shimata! Not this again!
*Feels himself slipping away. He closes both of his eyes.*
I've never done this before... but I have no choice.
*Activates Mangekyo and targets himself.* Mangekyo!
*He spirals slowly to an epicenter within himself, struggling to draw in his entire body. He panics as he sees everything slowly fade away, and feels sections of his clothes tear. The tips of his fingertips bleed, and fresh cuts open along his arms. His body compresses as if he were in a deflating balloon, and for a split second, he sees a vast landscape of darkness with twisted features.*
No... NO...
*With difficulty, he releases the Mangekyo, and he is slingshotted back into his own dimension. He lands face down on the dirt in a crippled heap, and the world slowly rotates as if he had been spinning on a merry-go-round. For a while, he is unable to move as his wounds slowly bleed, and his mask stains red.*
What was that just now?
Heh.
(does hand signs and slams hand on ground)
Kuchiyose: Kyriaki Clan Summoning:Lava Snake!
Kyriaki Clan Fire Style: Lava Snake Fireball Jutsu!
(Lava Snake spits out fireball)

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Masaka!
*The fireball lands and explodes. For a moment, there is only red flame until Kakashi bursts from the ground several feet away. His breathing is labored and his movements are slower than usual*
I've nearly reached the limit of my chakra, if I hadn't gone underground, that would have killed me. I need to get in close.
*Stands up as straight as he can, and then rushes at the ninja, his eyes strained*

Friendly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Yes! I got him!
(notices Kakashi leap out of ground and rush towards her)
What the heck?! I thought I...oh well. If I have to use my Eternal Mangekyo Kagura techniques again,I will. Now's not the time,though!
(does hand signs)
Chidori Stream!
(Chidori surrounds entire body)
Foolish Kakashi. You're too weak.

Quotable Genius

I have to do it now!
Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu!
*As the wave of water rushes forward, the water clone also dissipates and blends into the water, smashing into the Chidori shield, again weakening it. Before the wave is finished, Kakashi leaps from the earth dragging chunks of rock with him and aims Raikiri, although Raikiri is breaking up and slicing into his own hand, sending blood everywhere. He punches through the Chidori shield and his skin is checkered with blackened electrical burns up to his shoulder, nearly severing his arm*
I need to land this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces