Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remember how on Legend of Korra when she lost her bending and then she could airbend? Same thing might apply to Naruto
Don't forget that Minato still has Kurama's other half inside him. Minato could probably do a transfusion without worrying about dying since he's an Edo Tensei. The only problem of course is that Minato is kind of busy right now keeping Black Zetsu at bay.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He'll develop the ability to blow s**t up with his mind.
emotion_awesome
Naruto is still stronger than average jonin level shinobi without kurama. His own chakra reserves are immense and he can mix shape and nature transformation perfectly together. Also, he has sage mode.

Aged Sex Symbol

Itachi -ox
He'll develop the ability to blow s**t up with his mind.
emotion_awesome

This is probably the only thing he can't do right now.

So, yes.

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
inb4 some random deus ex machina bullshit Kishimoto will come up with because fuuuuuuck Naruto and Sasuke are gonna die and then he'll stop making moneyz!!!!

Shy Giver

8,200 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Kinda like bleach emotion_8c

Loyal Friend

So many power-ups lol sad I miss the Chunin exam days

Fuzzy Kitten

The power of resurrection.
Eventually, Kishi is gotta run out of ideas as to how he could bring
Naruto back to life from every near death experience.

The end is coming and Naruto, like most characters, are capable of
things I only thought possible through FanFiction.
rolleyes
i think there a lot left, for exsapole naruto dose not have a power, that one thing that he can do but no one else can do, like Shino has the the bugs, Kiba has the dog. but naruto only has the million clone thing and he is not the only one to do it.

Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I was honestly disappointed that Kishi didn't expand on the whole 'one man army' thing he had going on with Naruto's infinite supply of Kage Bunshin in the beginning
hopefully his new powers isn't so far fetched that it'll throw logic out the window

Aged Sex Symbol

I think he's going to have no powers left and have to go back to basics to kill Madara.

He'll have to get creative and do something his twelve year old pre-shippuden self would have thought up. Like farting in his face.

Dapper Noob

SS_ShitStorm
I think he's going to have no powers left and have to go back to basics to kill Madara.

He'll have to get creative and do something his twelve year old pre-shippuden self would have thought up. Like farting in his face.

Not even gold and silver can

You won the internet.

break the two of us...
SS_ShitStorm

that would just be funny as hell, but you know as soon as that happens they are going to pull 15 filler eps. out of it and give maddera (spelling?) a comeback fight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff