Welcome to Gaia! ::

He grew on me a lot. And I ship him and Tsunade so much it hurts. :c

I'M ALSO REALLY SAD THAT HE WASN'T RESURRECTED USING THE EDO TENSEI LIKE EVERY OTHER DEAD CHARACTER IN THE UNIVERSE. ;;

Aged Sex Symbol

I miss that ungodly sexy b*****d too but I shipped him with Naruto. And Sakura. And Konan.

He probably wasn't resurrected by edo tensei because he wasn't dead in the first place. Reverse summon and all that s**t.

Also don't feel too bad. He reincarnated into a series about panties and magic where the d**k to chick ratio is 1-1000. I'm completely serious.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I do have a feeling that he will return. I'm hoping somehow he would. If Orochimaru came back with the curse mark and managed to patch Tsunade back up, then surely there's a way for Jiraiya to come back. I mean, Obito is a clear example.
My bro and I are pissed that both Jiraiya and Konan and even Kisame are the only three who don't get a thousand chances to come back from the dead. Technically the three of them can't be brought back because their bodies are under water except Kisame who had his sharks eat him. But retrieving Jiraiya and Konan's bodies from the lake in Amegakure would probably be easy for Suigetsu, if Orochimaru orders him to bring them back. I actually don't think he can be brought back, if he was resurrected with Edo Tensei, with Konan's help, the two of them could probably beat Madara to a pulp making all the other characters completely useless. That's my opinion anyway.

Aged Sex Symbol

kyoshiro elric
My bro and I are pissed that both Jiraiya and Konan and even Kisame are the only three who don't get a thousand chances to come back from the dead. Technically the three of them can't be brought back because their bodies are under water except Kisame who had his sharks eat him. But retrieving Jiraiya and Konan's bodies from the lake in Amegakure would probably be easy for Suigetsu, if Orochimaru orders him to bring them back. I actually don't think he can be brought back, if he was resurrected with Edo Tensei, with Konan's help, the two of them could probably beat Madara to a pulp making all the other characters completely useless. That's my opinion anyway.

I like you.
Quote:
I like you.

Aww thanks buddy

Aged Sex Symbol

kyoshiro elric
Quote:
I like you.

Aww thanks buddy

I also think you're on to something here.

The only reason Konan is dead is because she placed all her bets on one horse and blew herself the ******** up trying to kill Obito.(Which before Kakashi, she had actually come closer to doing than anyone else) We never really got to see the extent of her power.

Also I can't even describe how awesome a pair Jiraiya and Konan would make on the battlefield.
Quote:

The only reason Konan is dead is because she placed all her bets on one horse and blew herself the ******** up trying to kill Obito.(Which before Kakashi, she had actually come closer to doing than anyone else) We never really got to see the extent of her power.

Also I can't even describe how awesome a pair Jiraiya and Konan would make on the battlefield.

Konan didn't blow herself up, Tobi used this jutsu that forced her to reveal the location of where she hid the Rinnegan (and there's so many things she could have done with those eyeballs) and supposedly when the jutsu ended so would her life but honestly he was holding her up in the air off her feet with one hand. I'm pretty sure she would have choked to death before that jutsu ended, so to me, Tobi had to domestically abuse her to kill her. Yes Konan did come closest to killing Tobi, he even said that if it weren't for the secret technique he would have died.

No we never got to see the full extent of her power but that isn't the reason why I think she and Jiraiya could kill Madara. Konan told Tobi that she studied all of Madara's battles and devised that plan to kill him which means her plan would have worked on the real Madara and knowing about the secret technique that Tobi admitted to having, if she was brought back with Edo Tensei, she could revise her plan and most likely succeed in bringing down the real Madara since it was his battles and techniques she studied. Pass that info to a Edo Tensei Jiraiya and the two of them together could probably end Madara. I think that's the real reason those two will never be revived.

Aged Sex Symbol

kyoshiro elric
Quote:

Konan didn't blow herself up, Tobi used this jutsu that forced her to reveal the location of where she hid the Rinnegan (and there's so many things she could have done with those eyeballs) and supposedly when the jutsu ended so would her life but honestly he was holding her up in the air off her feet with one hand. I'm pretty sure she would have choked to death before that jutsu ended, so to me, Tobi had to domestically abuse her to kill her. Yes Konan did come closest to killing Tobi, he even said that if it weren't for the secret technique he would have died.

No we never got to see the full extent of her power but that isn't the reason why I think she and Jiraiya could kill Madara. Konan told Tobi that she studied all of Madara's battles and devised that plan to kill him which means her plan would have worked on the real Madara and knowing about the secret technique that Tobi admitted to having, if she was brought back with Edo Tensei, she could revise her plan and most likely succeed in bringing down the real Madara since it was his battles and techniques she studied. Pass that info to a Edo Tensei Jiraiya and the two of them together could probably end Madara. I think that's the real reason those two will never be revived.

10/10
Quote:
10/10

Thanks. Apparently only 3 ninja actually studied Madara's battles and techniques: Orochimaru, Kabuto and Konan. It's sad, Konoha should have put more effort into revealing Tobi's identity before this war started. I want Kisame to come back too.

Aged Sex Symbol

kyoshiro elric
Quote:
10/10

Thanks. Apparently only 3 ninja actually studied Madara's battles and techniques: Orochimaru, Kabuto and Konan. It's sad, Konoha should have put more effort into revealing Tobi's identity before this war started. I want Kisame to come back too.

Given his legendary a*****e status I'd figure more ninja would have bothered to research him. I guess that's too much to ask.

If Kisame came back I'd almost feel bad for him, considering how much effort he put into his suicide. I've never seen so much "******** THIS s**t" in a single panel.
Quote:
Given his legendary a*****e status I'd figure more ninja would have bothered to research him. I guess that's too much to ask.

If Kisame came back I'd almost feel bad for him, considering how much effort he put into his suicide. I've never seen so much "******** THIS s**t" in a single panel.

You think, right? The only man to turn the 9 Tails into his b***h puppy yet no one bothers to learn anything crucial about him, not even Itachi, Tobi had him fooled up until the very end. It was really to much to ask because all the evidence in plain sight pointed towards it being Madara, so I suppose Tobi is one of the only true ninja in the entire series.

Kisame and Konan's deaths were unnecessary. There was no reason for Kisame to die. I wanted him to fight Sasuke without anyone holding him back, if anyone could have told Sasuke about the pain and suffering Itachi went through, it was Kisame.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
SS_ShitStorm

Also don't feel too bad. He reincarnated into a series about panties and magic where the d**k to chick ratio is 1-1000. I'm completely serious.

?

Aged Sex Symbol

x Karurie x
SS_ShitStorm

?

He got a tan though

I'm still trying to find where Neji ended up.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
SS_ShitStorm
x Karurie x
SS_ShitStorm

?

He got a tan though

I'm still trying to find where Neji ended up.

emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces