Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is it in Naruto and many other animes, that the girl is always the weaker link?
In Naruto, Sakura can barely do anything, its like she is there just for another person to be in the shot! And Ino, dont get me wrong they are alright characters but come on do you have to make them that weak!!! I mean they dont have to be stronger than the guys like naruto or sasuke but at least make it where they can do something, So what do you think about it, Guys will probably be like because we are stronger, Well i bet i know one girl who could kick your a**!! lol so tell me what you think bout this?

P.S. The one girl isnt me lol, its my friend smile I say Silence the Violence xD (Yahh Right without violence our lives would be boring) Lol
There actually are some females in Naruto that can kick the mens a**. Anko and Konan are perfect examples of this.

But I agree most girls in MNaruto cant do s**t.
well it was created by a man
..hmmmaybe beacuse they think if the girls r weaker
it wuld be more interasting for them to get freakyyyy!! lol jk
idk honestly

Toothsome Tipper

Because it was created by a man and the women are almost always weak unless they are the main character.
Might I toss out a few female characters who have kicked some serious butt in the past

Konan
Tsunade
Temari
TenTen

Spoiler Alert (If you haven't read the Managa stop here!):

Now I do think the main reason the women come off weaker, is because there seem to be fewer of them, and only Sakura is really a MAIN character, so the strong chicks like Konan and Temari are not often thought of. Also might a remind a few people that one of Peins six paths was female, and she did some serious destruction! Also the Mizukage (or the Kage for the hidden ist village) is female, and she manages to dish out a lot of damage to Sasuke! In fact it is very possible that without Zetsu's help Sasuke would be dead. So when you're bummed and feeling down just remember, that there are some KICK @$$! female ninjas in Naruto.

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Well Tsunade pwns as$ xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items