Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't hate Naruto but I do find it to be a fairly average anime that is not really very good. There are a lot of shows I hate more then Naruto but there are a lot of shows I like more then naruto too.

Yet if there is one thing I love about Naruto, it's the dub. One which In my opinion is better then the show even deserves but that is just me. I also feel that the dub is unfairly hated. I mean the voices are generally well done and fit the characters, and the translation is very close to the original.

Oh and just to let people know I always talk about the uncut dub unless I say the words "TV dub"

Yeah I felt this was worth it's own topic, sue me.

8,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Still believes this
I'm bumping this because it's my topic and i can do that if I want to. That and it sadens me that people actually think Disney has anything to do with the dub. they are only airing the show on a channel they own. they really have nothing to do with the dub in any way.
Maybe it's just because I'm so used to the Japanese voices as belonging the characters and the American ones are so different... but I am one who despises the dub. I've had to watch a few episodes in it because I couldn't find them subbed and it just... bothers me.

It's like I'm dealing with completely separate characters than the ones I was when watching the subbed. It changes/ruins them.

Though I will say the dubbed is a lot better than others, I still hate it. The only dub that I think did the original voices any justice was Death Note. I love Death Note's dub just as much as the sub, and am happy watching either.
I actually enjoy the English Dub voices.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff