Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Hunter

Looks like we're in the final arc, yo. What do you plan on doing after you've finished the last episode/chapter? I met a really good friend via naruto, so we're gonna be wrecks after. I've gotta go find a new and almost interminable manga soon. I've got the sads.
I remember when I was so into the show in 3rd grade. Used to ******** run with my arms behind my back like a l0ser lol.
It'll definitely be quite the trip along the way, but I won't be doing anything really. I'll just be following one of its many possible successors:
>Nanatsu no Taizai
>Black Bullet
>World Trigger
>Iron Knight
>Area D

By the time Naruto even ends, I'm sure there will be even more series to follow.

Beloved Noob

I'm just gonna go watch some old Tatsunoko series, particularly Yatterman.
I've been trying to catch up with most of them, and I think I finally finished the good old Speed Racer series from the olden days. Although something's telling me it'll be easier watching Science Team Gatchaman.
So much to do, ya.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I just want an awesome ending.

Dangerous Genius

SoA second season is coming out this year-
Also if you haven't watched Hunter x Hunter yet, I strongly recommend the series, however it is also coming to an end. (I think)

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Itachi -ox
I just want an awesome ending.

This.

Gracious Worshipper

going back to go back to the occasional manga and anime. Pretty much nothing will change.

Aged Sex Symbol

Try to forget it ever happened.

Dedicated Prophet

SS_ShitStorm

It's like a never ending train wreck I can't keep my eyes off of. emotion_awesome

Aged Sex Symbol

Lady Khaleesi
SS_ShitStorm

It's like a never ending train wreck I can't keep my eyes off of. emotion_awesome

If you can't forget it, repress it.

I was in rehab the whole time. I was in rehab the whole time. Explains bags under my eyes and the fist-sized hole in the wall easily.

Heroic Fairy

Please Kishi, give us an epic ending. Preferably an epic WIN and not an epic FAIL.

User Image

AizenBaby's Waifu

Yeah, I just want a crazy, awesome ending.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I read that it was supposed to end later this year! ; ~ ;

I'm gonna be sad, but I'm sure Kishi will pull a sequel out of his a** or something.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sakura x Bunny
I read that it was supposed to end later this year! ; ~ ;

I'm gonna be sad, but I'm sure Kishi will pull a sequel out of his a** or something.

Only if the ending is good. A sequel would kill the entire series if the ending is a fail.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
SS_ShitStorm
Lady Khaleesi
SS_ShitStorm

If you can't forget it, repress it.

I was in rehab the whole time. I was in rehab the whole time. Explains bags under my eyes and the fist-sized hole in the wall easily.

Nobody ever quits Naruto.
As much as you try you just keep coming back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff