Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shounen

THIS THREAD IS ON FIYAAAA

I'll join later, dont have time to read everything out.
ILL JOIN THE FIGHT CAUSE WHY NOT emotion_awesome

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Chibi_Madoka5
I think that out of all the character potential being used on this now finish series, many of the females being introduced in this series has had their potential wasted including Hinata.

Even Tsunade's potential as Legendary Sanin was pretty much just used as a pretty face hokage majority of the series, and for a short time dead. Kurenai ended up being a single mom that we never get to see again until the end. Same for Anko's potential as well except just being unconscious and used as a tool for Kabuto. Ino's, Temari's, and Tenten's potential was hardly touched in the manga. Hinata's was touched very little, and with what potential Kishimoto had for Sakura sadly did not benefit her the way it should have.

Overall, almost all of these female characters became nothing more than just house wives. Which disappoints me than the fact that people are still hating Hinata. Just be mad at Kishimoto and not Hinata, because in the end Hinata is just a written character controlled by Kishimoto along with everyone else in the series.

I agree with you..all of them are pretty much on the same boat.

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Just_Oneofakind
Itachi -ox
These arguments have long since passed the "Hinata debate" mark. Now this topic is all about throwing feces at each other.

Oh.

Maybe if Hinata fans tried a little harder with their arguments, I'd give a little bit more of a damn about such....creatures...

You have no room to talk in all honesty.All I see is pure ignorance on both sides.

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Itachi -ox
Just_Oneofakind
Itachi -ox
These arguments have long since passed the "Hinata debate" mark. Now this topic is all about throwing feces at each other.

Oh.

Maybe if Hinata fans tried a little harder with their arguments, I'd give a little bit more of a damn about such....creatures...

I like Hinata and all, but I don't get butt hurt when people hate on her. I'll actually admit that some of the hate makes sense.
lol

Hinata fans aren't the only ones butt hurt here sweety to be honest they have just as much right to be mad over ignorant comments just like how Sakura fans etc are butt hurt over the end of Naruto.Some of the hatred for Sakura makes much more sense tho.

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akumu Koshmar Mareritt
Haters gonna hate. Though I still like her. It seems I like the characters that people dislike or don't get enough screen time. Well she did have moments of screen time. Sadly I am not as crazy about Naruto like in was back then, but I still have a special place in my heart for her. I don't care what others think. 3nodding

I agree haters be like "oh she didn't have much screen time" "oh she still shy" "oh shes weak" "only made for Naruto"well Naruto thinks shes strong and awesome so sucks that they feel that way... lol
That's the only thing they can say about Hinata...But Sakura did way a lot more.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raspberri Tart
Itachi -ox
Just_Oneofakind
Itachi -ox

Oh.

I like Hinata and all, but I don't get butt hurt when people hate on her. I'll actually admit that some of the hate makes sense.
lol

Hinata fans aren't the only ones butt hurt here sweety to be honest they have just as much right to be mad over ignorant comments just like how Sakura fans etc are butt hurt over the end of Naruto.Some of the hatred for Sakura makes much more sense tho.

Darling, I didn't say that just Hinata fans were butt hurt, I was saying that I was a fan that didn't get butt hurt, because Oneofakind basically implied that most Hinata fans were illogical. Luckily for me, I don't fall into the same category as most of these people in this forum.
lol

But yes, I do agree with you. There's an abundance of butt hurt around this forum, and it is the equivalent to an ant hill. They keep on coming out the more you stomp on it. Does gasoline eventually stop them? Yeah, but I don't think we have enough gasoline to torch this ********.

Opinionated Trash

Unikittens
Akumu Koshmar Mareritt
Haters gonna hate. Though I still like her. It seems I like the characters that people dislike or don't get enough screen time. Well she did have moments of screen time. Sadly I am not as crazy about Naruto like in was back then, but I still have a special place in my heart for her. I don't care what others think. 3nodding

I agree haters be like "oh she didn't have much screen time" "oh she still shy" "oh shes weak" "only made for Naruto"well Naruto thinks shes strong and awesome so sucks that they feel that way... lol
That's the only thing they can say about Hinata...But Sakura did way a lot more.

Yes, Sakura did get more screen time then Hinata. Hinata is strong in her own way. Also I think there is hate for Hinata, but also Sakura and Ino has their share of haters out there. Plus in other fandom's many female characters are getting the hate. Not to get off topic, but I think also the reason so much hate for them is to most yaoi and even people that have OCs and is overly love with the male characters is a " c**k block" to their yaoi or OC pairing. I like yaoi, I have OCs, but I don't hate a female character because of that. That is just immature. I also like Yuri and hetero pairings, but I don't push it onto people. I remember when I was a Deidara fan girl, long time ago. On Gaia online a yaoi fan bitched and yelled at me because they were so up tight on their pairing on Tobi x Deiadra. But anyway it takes a lot to "Hate" a characters. Not going to lie, I use to hate Sakura and Ink, just because they were just annoying. Not much hate now. More of not much of a fan of them. I just have more respect for Hinata. Is has a gentle soul, someone that you can talk to. Soo soft spoken. It is odd, but I kind of understand her because I am like her in some ways. I just love her temperament. She isn't yelling or screaming like most characters.
Unikittens
Itachi -ox
Just_Oneofakind
Itachi -ox

Oh.

lol

User Image

Thanks for the laughs.

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Just_Oneofakind
Unikittens
Itachi -ox
Just_Oneofakind
Itachi -ox

Oh.

lol

User Image

Thanks for the laughs.

I don't see what's funny if it's true Sakura is not perfect either. lol
Unikittens
Just_Oneofakind
Unikittens
Itachi -ox
Just_Oneofakind
Itachi -ox

Oh.

lol

User Image

Thanks for the laughs.

I don't see what's funny if it's true Sakura is not perfect either. lol

There's a different between being imperfect and an irredeemable b***h that some ******** like to claim. So tell me, what are these so called reasons for hatred for Sakura that makes sense? I can't wait to laugh at it.

Kawaii Shounen

Akumu Koshmar Mareritt
Unikittens
Akumu Koshmar Mareritt

Yes, Sakura did get more screen time then Hinata. Hinata is strong in her own way. Also I think there is hate for Hinata, but also Sakura and Ino has their share of haters out there. Plus in other fandom's many female characters are getting the hate. Not to get off topic, but I think also the reason so much hate for them is to most yaoi and even people that have OCs and is overly love with the male characters is a " c**k block" to their yaoi or OC pairing. I like yaoi, I have OCs, but I don't hate a female character because of that. That is just immature. I also like Yuri and hetero pairings, but I don't push it onto people. I remember when I was a Deidara fan girl, long time ago. On Gaia online a yaoi fan bitched and yelled at me because they were so up tight on their pairing on Tobi x Deiadra. But anyway it takes a lot to "Hate" a characters. Not going to lie, I use to hate Sakura and Ink, just because they were just annoying. Not much hate now. More of not much of a fan of them. I just have more respect for Hinata. Is has a gentle soul, someone that you can talk to. Soo soft spoken. It is odd, but I kind of understand her because I am like her in some ways. I just love her temperament. She isn't yelling or screaming like most characters.

eh I kinda agree with you about the yaoi part, because I do too read yaoi but I have my limits
knowing what series is actually shounen ai. I personally think that's not the
main problem in the naruto fandom, it's true but it's not that big compare to snk.
naruto fandom will always have a bad reputation, it's so big, so many fans, and no matter how many times
we repeat, they will still come, new and old fans. it's more an hetero battle compare to
a homo battle, ''because everyone knows this is a shounen manga''
but I think the main reason why sasunaru fans might be upset is because kishimoto
decide to make boruto and sarada for that purpose. I think if kishimoto, just leave it there
as it never happened, maybe some things would have calm down.

I am being serious now, not trolling or anything, but you know I do ship naruhina because that was
one of my favorite ships but I was not satisfied of the ending, I have my reasons and I think
it will be stupid if I just start complaining again why I did not like it. but you know,
every character has it hate, and I don't understand why hinata fans are all saying ''why so much hate''
when sakura or even sasuke has a bigger hate rates compare to hinata. both girls got the guy but not
in a likeable way. I don't like tsundere's that's true, but I don't like either extremely sue characters
like hinata, so it's a 50/50 for me. I defend what I think it's right, if I defend sakura
ya'll jump on me saying I am a narusaku fan just for saying out loud my opinion.

but who cares right, I am happy shikatema happened, that's all that matters.
*flips back to the sun*

Newbie Noob

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
uh.. Hinata did nothing to deserve any hatred.. Nothing to deserve the pedestal some tend to keep her on too, imo. She's an okay character, who has decent development throughout the series. She becomes brave, and strong willed from the timid little thing in first part.

The last makes me dislike her, but it makes me dislike every character to be honest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff