Welcome to Gaia! ::

She was honestly, the best heroin character around. You seriously need to realize how significant she was to the plot. sakura was just some healer who know kungfu, but every ninja knew that so she's redundant.

Magical Lunatic

"heroin character"

User Image
oh, deviantart

But in all seriousness, Hinata was the best extra in the series. She did great work standing around and emoting for the audience.
I sympathize with Hinata herself, but the fact is the movie didn't point out how taking people for granted can be a Very Bad Thing to do.

Due to her chest, people apparently find it 'funny' to Mistake her for Yuzu Tanikawa from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and go Rape the Mary Sue Litmus Test like no tomorrow, rather than applying it to All of Naruto to save us all the long-term Migraines.(even with Yuzu herself, she's at least somewhat sympathetic even if you don't focus too much on her chest.)

Or y'know, ship Sakura Haruno x Hinata Hyuga/Hyuuga, whichever happens first.

Magical Lunatic

Javier Cross
Due to her chest, people apparently find it 'funny' to Mistake her for Yuzu Tanikawa from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and go Rape the Mary Sue Litmus Test like no tomorrow, rather than applying it to All of Naruto to save us all the long-term Migraines.(even with Yuzu herself, she's at least somewhat sympathetic even if you don't focus too much on her chest.)

Do you have a filter?

User Image
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Javier Cross

Do you have a filter?

User Image

How bout I dumb down what I just said?

People think Hinata's boobs are fake, they wanna see her wear a Red Wig and call herself 'Yuzu', then use the Mary Sue Litmus Test on all of Naruto rather than ship Sakura x Hinata.

---

Is that better?

Magical Lunatic

Javier Cross

People think Hinata's boobs are fake, they wanna see her wear a Red Wig and call herself 'Yuzu', then use the Mary Sue Litmus Test on all of Naruto rather than ship Sakura x Hinata.

---

Is that better?

Why would people ship Sakura x Hinata? That's ridiculous.
Yuzu has more personality and character than Hinata will ever have.
Yuzu is the best character in Devil Survivor. Comparing Hinata to her is an insult.

User Image
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Javier Cross

---

Is that better?

Yuzu is the best character in Devil Survivor. Comparing Hinata to her is an insult.

User Image

It's a Crack!-Ship, it sort-of makes sense, not to mention you remember when NaruSasu/SasuNaru was going on?
I made Yuzu sad, NO!!!! gonk

*wants to go weep somewhere, but before I do that I went to ask the following*

Where did you find that gif again?

Magical Lunatic

Javier Cross
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Javier Cross

---

Is that better?

User Image

It's a Crack!-Ship, it sort-of makes sense, not to mention you remember when NaruSasu/SasuNaru was going on?

I made it myself.

Liberal Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
The reason why people don't like Hinata is that while it's okay to like a guy and use him as your inspiration, it's not ok when your character is totally self-reliant and self-dependant on that one character, it reveals how little substance and depth a character like Hinata (who the author tries to portray as having accomplished a lot) actually has.

Think about it: Naruto greatly affected Hinata, Neji & Gaara's lives. However, you take Naruto away, and Neji and Gaara can still function as characters. Take Naruto away from Hinata, she literally has nothing left to her character. It's a sad day for Naruto when you realize Neji and Rock Lee (two characters who the author Kishimoto obviously considers not as important as Hinata) have been written as characters and development wise are superior to Hinata, who has been given tons more of screentime then either of these two.
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Javier Cross
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Javier Cross

---

Is that better?

User Image

I made it myself.

*Stops sniffing a bit*

Can you teach me how to do that?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Idk. Maybe they just don't like shy girls. I've seen people say she's just like any other generic shy girl in anime, thus making her a clone. I have also heard people saying she was a stalker and she looked like a freak of nature.

Anyways, I still kind of like her character. She's a doll.
lol

Kawaii Shounen

people don't like hinata because her existence is only about naruto.
why she barely appears, every time she appears is about naruto here aruto there,
which is not bad if you like the dude but... there is a limit.

another reason why people don't like hinata is because one of the reasons
why neji was killed was to make a naruto x hinata moment. and yes ladies and gentlemen.
that is true, said by kishimoto sensei himself, or should I say the staff.

another reason why people NOW hate more hinata is because while you are kissing
the guy in the moon, or kissing him is more important than saving your sister
who I think she ended up blind.

I don't have all the facts but hope this can clear some stuff.
maybe someone can explain better than me.

Trying to be cool

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:34 pm
The reason why people don't like Hinata is that while it's okay to like a guy and use him as your inspiration, it's not ok when your character is totally self-reliant and self-dependant on that one character, it reveals how little substance and depth a character like Hinata (who the author tries to portray as having accomplished a lot) actually has.

Think about it: Naruto greatly affected Hinata, Neji & Gaara's lives. However, you take Naruto away, and Neji and Gaara and still function as characters. Take Naruto away from Hinata, she literally has nothing left to her character. It's a sad day for Naruto when you realize Neji and Rock Lee (two characters who the author Kishimoto obviously considers not as important as Hinata) have been written as characters and development wise are superior to Hinata, who has been given tons more of screentime then either of these two.

also, I agree what this person said ^
Itachi -ox
Idk. Maybe they just don't like shy girls. I've seen people say she's just like any other generic shy girl in anime, thus making her a clone. I have also heard people saying she was a stalker and she looked like a freak of nature.

idk. I actually like her, so...

Maybe they hate their Teen Years and something about Hinata reminded them of the very bad parts of their teen years?
Hey, it could happen.

Kitten

You can't be serious... lol

Aged Sex Symbol

Probably because the last hundred or so chapters and the final movie made her obsession with Naruto so strong that she routinely ignored the perils of her family members and friends and generally made her look like a lusty one-track-minded piece of s**t.

It's not really her fault, just a by-product of Kishimoto giving more screentime to a one-dimensional character while neglecting to give her enough character development to make her not a one-dimensional character.

Sakura suffered the same treatment but less extremely so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff