Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seren Eirian
Yes Sequitur
Just for shits and giggles, I want Obito to come back alive for another 12085662112946th time and steal the hokage title from Naruto before dying again. Oh, and he gives Kakashi rinnegan and a 20 inch p***s.

Your post just made me lose my s**t. rofl

That's how I roll.

Aged Sex Symbol

Yes Sequitur
Just for shits and giggles, I want Obito to come back alive for another 12085662112946th time and steal the hokage title from Naruto before dying again. Oh, and he gives Kakashi rinnegan and a 20 inch p***s.

Quote:
and a 20 inch p***s

The only way that would be fair is if he got to test it out on Obito because you'd ******** kill someone trying to use that thing and poor Kakashi would suffer the rest of his life in abstinence.

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kill off at least one of the main characters, but do it right. Stop bringing people back from the dead. There needs to be some confirming reality via a major death, or for all we know, Naruto actually did get sucked up by the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and now he's just hallucinating the rest of the battle. Throughout the series, Kishi's shown a kind of disregard for death as a finality, and I think the only way to really right that and give death "meaning" again would be to kill off a main character.

Like, best ending I think you could do: Sasuke reveals that he's still planning to destroy the Shinobi system that made his brother suffer so much--and that's why he couldn't let Madara succeed, can't get revenge if you're in a dream. Naruto tries to reason with him, but realizes that he is now being forced to choose between his village and his best friend. Realizing that Sasuke no longer cares about anything other than revenge, Naruto fights him. They both die in the ensuing fight, but after they die, there is peace in all of the Shinobi nations as people go about trying to rebuild from the damage done in the war. Kakashi, going back to the Leaf Village as Hokage, posthumously names Naruto the Sixth Hokage, since Naruto died to protect the Leaf Village before he could achieve his dream. The cliff shows Naruto's face between Tsunade's and Kakashi's. And we finally get to see Kakashi's real face.

Then Sakura, I don't know, winds up with either Sai or Lee. She grieves, but moves on and decides to keep fighting to preserve the peace that her friends died to create. All of the remaining Konoha 11 do the same.

But I know that won't happen. Kishi will probably pull some deus ex machina s**t and take us to Disneyland. My one plea: Kishi, don't bring Neji back from the dead. His death was the most emotional point in the entire series. Don't invalidate his sacrifice by bringing him back after more than a year of letting us grieve him.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
I wanna see the next generation at least.

Devout Bibliophile

Kaguya gets sealed, the war ends, Sasuke brings back all the dead people with his Rinnegan, and "everyone can live happily ever after."

Or at least that's what you'd think.

No casualties + the inevitable baby boom results in overpopulation, which wouldn't be a problem except that peace between all the shinobi world means that the ninjas have no one to fight, which means the unemployment rate will also soar.
Add Kakashi as Hokage (I love the guy, but I seriously can't see him being responsible enough to run a village) would just make everyone worse, so the world devolves into chaos. People rioting in the streets demanding rice and wages, noble clans being attacked by the common man because they still have some wealth yet, everyone living in fear and locking their doors because while the world is technically at peace between nations, it's not safe inside the nations.

This isn't going to happen, but I can dream, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff