Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

fancynancy11
Narusaku is canon and Hinata ends up with...no one.. twisted HAH! xd

lol, that was like a fanfiction at the end...Sakura trying to kiss Sasuke? was that chapter 3 again? lol...Naruto kissing Hinata...Is this Hinata's creepy dream world?

why do people like NH/SS those pairings suck.... rofl

[******** hell. I get that NaruSaku is your favorite pairing and OTP, but NaruSaku is NOT canon. I don't want to b***h and start an argument, but please. Don't ignore friggin' facts and forsake their past actions just to delude yourself into believing that NS is 'THE BEST PAIRING EVARRR'. It's your opinion, I respect that, but saying that a pairing that's not even close to canon is, is annoying. emotion_donotwant
Cupcake Confectionery
fancynancy11

lol, that was like a fanfiction at the end...Sakura trying to kiss Sasuke? was that chapter 3 again? lol...Naruto kissing Hinata...Is this Hinata's creepy dream world?

[******** hell. I get that NaruSaku is your favorite pairing and OTP, but NaruSaku is NOT canon. I don't want to b***h and start an argument, but please. Don't ignore friggin' facts and forsake their past actions just to delude yourself into believing that NS is 'THE BEST PAIRING EVARRR'. It's your opinion, I respect that, but saying that a pairing that's not even close to canon is, is annoying. emotion_donotwant

er...I was replying to this thread which title is....*How do You Think The Naruto Shippden Series Will End? *

This is my reply to this thread...I know NS isn't canon...did you read the thread title? emotion_sweatdrop

Ps, NS IS close to canon, the Manga is reaching the climax.... stare

Dapper Fatcat

fancynancy11
Cupcake Confectionery
fancynancy11

er...I was replying to this thread which title is....*How do You Think The Naruto Shippden Series Will End? *

This is my reply to this thread...I know NS isn't canon...did you read the thread title? emotion_sweatdrop

fancynancy11
Narusaku is canon
Probably Naruto will finally get the chance to be Hokage biggrin ... For how long... who knows!? neutral Maybe he will die like his father protecting the village from monsters and other villains xp , or he will marry Hinata, have 30 kids and live happily ever after rofl . In the end, no one knows the end! blaugh
Cupcake Confectionery
fancynancy11
Cupcake Confectionery
fancynancy11

fancynancy11
Narusaku is canon

Indeed, hence the thread title... rolleyes if you noticed there are other comments that are saying this and that are canon and are far more silly then what I wish was the ending.. xd
Sasuke dies.
You know how Naruto Shippuden would end? ...As in finally end?

It'll end with Kakashi about to reveal what's underneath his mask. After all the anticipation, tension and hair-pulling due to intense suspense..

...We'll see Kakashi with another mask on underneath.

That's how it'll end.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Sasuke becomes the Juubi and then Hinata awakes the Golden Byakugan when he's about to kill Nardo and solos the manga.

Gracious Genius

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
My guess, with Obito getting killed by Madara because he somehow got his senses and loyalty smacked back into his head after some pep talk from Kakashi, Gai, and Naruto or someone else.
Madara in the end, will be probably killed by Sasuke and Orochimaru.
I cant say, there are so many things that can happen, but I would like to see something happen to end the bull between Naruto and Sasuke, hopefully one of them will either die or be incapacitated.

Tipsy Explorer

Sasuke uses the mystery scroll, probably gets to speak to his parents, starts to make peace with Konoha in his heart and realises Tobi is full of s**t and betrays him.

Either saves Naruto from s**t or Naruto saves him from s**t and they teamup to kill Tobi and Madara.

Naruto goes home to konoha, Sasuke probably wanders around cleared of the Missing Ninja tag and flash forward to the future where Sasuke comes back to the village after he calms down.

As for pairing, I'd see Naruto with Hinata but I can't picture Sakura with him. She's still stuck on Sasuke romantically and I think Naruto has gotten over his crush on Sakura.

I think Naruto and Sakura will have more of a close friends / "I got your back forever" relation than anything romantic.

Naruto would get to know Karin and they would have a brother - sister relationship at the end after the flashback. I could see Karin with Sasuke but I could also see Karin with Suigetsu.

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
-l-Rexxy-l-
Naruto and Sasuke battle each other to the death and Sakura dies of breast cancer.
And the day after she dies they come up with a cure LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces