Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really don't think it was Kishimoto's intention to just try and piss off a bunch of his fans on purpose, like a lot of you are saying. With a long-running franchise that has such a gargantuous fanbase, especially once shipping gets involved, there is absolutely no way in hell that the ending is going to please everyone. It's over and done with, and I don't think writing him hate mail and starting petitions is going to make him change his decision and rewrite the ending. This is just my opinion, but ship whatever the hell you want, make all the fanarts and fanfics you want, or don't ship anything at all. But don't let a less-than-ideal ending that you disagree with ruin what was once all our favorite franchises. I'm just kind of tired seeing all the animosity and hate throughout the Naruto community. sad
A mediocre series deserves a terrible ending that it got.

Kawaii Shounen

this is not about the ships, this is not about romance, this is how
you write the story and the characters.

yes is true the pairings was a huge trigger of annoyance but hey let's face it.
if your favorite character was announced several times in the trailer
and they even make figurines and designs everywhere and when you sit to
watch the movie the character appears for like 90 seconds.
how would you feel?

the fact that team taka + orochimaru NEVER appeared.
another fact that the staff keep making sakura more ******** useless and pitiful.
it's better if they kill her tbh.

and the ships? he ******** up, this is not even about the fans,
the VA of naruto is even upset and annoyed, the issue has escalated.
bittersweet music
this is not about the ships, this is not about romance, this is how
you write the story and the characters.

yes is true the pairings was a huge trigger of annoyance but hey let's face it.
if your favorite character was announced several times in the trailer
and they even make figurines and designs everywhere and when you sit to
watch the movie the character appears for like 90 seconds.
how would you feel?

the fact that team taka + orochimaru NEVER appeared.
another fact that the staff keep making sakura more ******** useless and pitiful.
it's better if they kill her tbh.

and the ships? he ******** up, this is not even about the fans,
the VA of naruto is even upset and annoyed, the issue has escalated.

You're right. It's about how you write the story. With that being said, a good story shouldn't need an outside source to try and explain itself. Your story should be able to entertain it's audience within it's own boundaries and lore. Basically, if you need a movie after the series to show your audience something then you clearly haven't done a very well job of showing instead of telling.

To be honest, I'm surprised the fans aren't angry that the movie exist. It's a slap to the face to the people who've supported the series all over the world and to anyone who actually respected the work in question.

Aged Sex Symbol

MarchoftheThieves
It's over and done with

Except that it's not.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The people who complained about ships were in the minority. Most people complained about the lack of development for some of things showed at the end or about how certain characters ended up or had their fates completely dropped

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SS_ShitStorm
MarchoftheThieves
It's over and done with

Except that it's not.

Just when we thought it would end, it doesn't end. Haha.
SS_ShitStorm
MarchoftheThieves
It's over and done with

Except that it's not.

What I meant is that the main manga is over and done with, and how I don't believe he's going to go back and change it like a lot of people want him to. I'm not talking about the probable never-ending spin-offs and movies.

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MarchoftheThieves
I really don't think it was Kishimoto's intention to just try and piss off a bunch of his fans on purpose, like a lot of you are saying. With a long-running franchise that has such a gargantuous fanbase, especially once shipping gets involved, there is absolutely no way in hell that the ending is going to please everyone. It's over and done with, and I don't think writing him hate mail and starting petitions is going to make him change his decision and rewrite the ending. This is just my opinion, but ship whatever the hell you want, make all the fanarts and fanfics you want, or don't ship anything at all. But don't let a less-than-ideal ending that you disagree with ruin what was once all our favorite franchises. I'm just kind of tired seeing all the animosity and hate throughout the Naruto community. sad

praise you finally somebody who is on the same page.

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Young King under Heaven
The people who complained about ships were in the minority. Most people complained about the lack of development for some of things showed at the end or about how certain characters ended up or had their fates completely dropped

I agree that he did leave a lot out in Naruto some things are still not answered,but as for the pairings people really have taken it to the extreme sending him hate mail,saying their going to kill him,making a voting for him to change the pairings all that is not really needed and if I was him and people kept harassing me i'd try to sue every single last one of them fkers like why change the pairings either way people will be mad trying to ban Naruto over a pairing is stupid.^^

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Eat A Snickers
Young King under Heaven

I agree that he did leave a lot out in Naruto some things are still not answered,but as for the pairings people really have taken it to the extreme sending him hate mail,saying their going to kill him,making a voting for him to change the pairings all that is not really needed and if I was him and people kept harassing me i'd try to sue every single last one of them fkers like why change the pairings either way people will be mad trying to ban Naruto over a pairing is stupid.^^

Oh, I agree on the pairings. People cared about that stuff way too much

â–ŒA SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
â–ŒBUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Aged Sex Symbol

MarchoftheThieves
SS_ShitStorm
MarchoftheThieves
It's over and done with

Except that it's not.

What I meant is that the main manga is over and done with, and how I don't believe he's going to go back and change it like a lot of people want him to. I'm not talking about the probable never-ending spin-offs and movies.

Honestly I think he's enough of a p***y to consider it a possibility. Sasuke only exists because his editor told him to make him so he's clearly open to influence.

Actually changing it no, but I can see another AU situation like he did with RTN. The only problem is that it's going to be every bit as terrible as anything else he's ever written.

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Greedy Capitalist

Itachi -ox
SS_ShitStorm
MarchoftheThieves
It's over and done with

Except that it's not.

Just when we thought it would end, it doesn't end. Haha.

We're all going to die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces