All of the homo.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Lmao. Oh Zeus, that man whore.
I'm suprized Hera didn't beat his a** after he knocked up their sister Demeter.
Notice I said "their" sister. LMAO. Zeus married one of his sisters and ******** the other out of wedlock.
Incest much? LOL! Of course almost all the Greek gods committed incest. s**t, mother Gaia had her son by herself, aka, Uranus. She married him, and had babies, in which created the line of gods. The b***h married her son.
classified_fu

That makes Naruto incest not seem so bad.
emotion_awesome

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Itachi -ox
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Lmao. Oh Zeus, that man whore.
I'm suprized Hera didn't beat his a** after he knocked up their sister Demeter.
Notice I said "their" sister. LMAO. Zeus married one of his sisters and ******** the other out of wedlock.
Incest much? LOL! Of course almost all the Greek gods committed incest. s**t, mother Gaia had her son by herself, aka, Uranus. She married him, and had babies, in which created the line of gods. The b***h married her son.
classified_fu

That makes Naruto incest not seem so bad.
emotion_awesome

Yeah, Zeus was a manwhore. emotion_donotwant
He's either screwing his sisters or raping mortals. emotion_awesome
It's a wonder Hera didn't go psycho yandere and stab his sorry a** one night after she found another pair of panties in his bag... oh man that would have been awesome.

Greedy Capitalist

I got a boner reading that.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I understand what you're saying, but I still can't stand the idea of SasuNaru xp

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Queen Shining Heaven
I understand what you're saying, but I still can't stand the idea of SasuNaru xp

You don't have to like it. emotion_c8
Everybody has different tastes in pairings.

Predestined Duck

Woah deja vu. I just read something really similar to that. Except it used completely different points. Oh well.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8009944/1/Because_Its_There

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Anivla01
Woah deja vu. I just read something really similar to that. Except it used completely different points. Oh well.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8009944/1/Because_Its_There

That was beautiful. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
Aww I'm so confused lol

I'll be happy to clear anything up. 3nodding

Nah it's cool, I just scan the whole thing. I think SasuNaru is more of a over exaggerated bromance .

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Mizz Chopper
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
Aww I'm so confused lol

Nah it's cool, I just scan the whole thing. I think SasuNaru is more of a over exaggerated bromance .

I did too, then the Kage Summit arc came and I concluded that it's either:

A. Supposed to be a bromance, but poorly written to the point that it just comes off gay
B. Kishi trying to get a slash pairing past the radar (sasuke DID remember what the kiss tasted like and then tried to deny it... tsundere?)

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
Aww I'm so confused lol

A. Supposed to be a bromance, but poorly written to the point that it just comes off gay
B. Kishi trying to get a slash pairing past the radar (sasuke DID remember what the kiss tasted like and then tried to deny it... tsundere?)

rofl xDD I think choice A makes way sense .

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Mizz Chopper
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Mizz Chopper
Aww I'm so confused lol

rofl xDD I think choice A makes way sense .

I thought so, too, but after I realized the husband/wife parallel, I'm honestly not sure anymore. neutral
I guess it depends on how the manga ends.

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Seriously, you think that Kishi will end Naruto with gay pairing? It's anime for kids, characters are underaged. It's like Goku and Vegeta would end up marrying, it would create a scandal.
Maybe they have connection with each other, and there will be some kind of symbolism implied, but they won't be together at the end. How the hell Sasuke is going to revive his clan? He won't possibly s**t out his kids in the toilet while making out with Naruto. Because they're not some kind of God's. Even if something will take over them, they won't walk like that on the earth forever. Because they're themselfs and nothing will take over them and rule their lifes. Normal Naruto and Sasuke vomit at the thought of kissing and it makes them sick. I can't believe people really believe this.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
I posted this in the NH vs NS thread, but most people avoid that thread (can't say I blame 'em), but this revolutionary discovery must be spread across the interwebs since mathematical proof of a pairing can't be disputed, so I'm making a thread. emotion_yatta
If you wish to </3 this thread, please explain exactly why, and read the whole OP first.

Anyway, I have come to a realization that proves SasuNaru is as canon as you get.
Until this point, I honestly shipped it for the lulz because I found Naruto's ridiculously over-the-top devotion to Sasuke hilariously stupid.
But now... burning_eyes

First, I'll start with the symbolism so the math I'm about to use makes sense.

As we all know, Naruto and Sasuke, in Kishi's words, "progress as a pair. ... They are on opposite sides of the spectrum, like yin and yang." And it's true. However, it always seems as if he likes upgrading their current parallel to another set of rivals. First, it was Jiraiya and Orochimaru, standard shounen mentor parallel. It's to be expected.

Then, they "upgraded" to Hashirama and Madara, the other pair of lovers rivals from opposite sides of SO6P descent. A little less standard than the like-mentor-like-student thing.

Their next step was to parallel the sons of RS. This one didn't last long or really go anywhere.

Now, Naruto is heavily implied to be the next SO6P. But wait, what about Sasuke? He can't stay at the level of the elder son; he needs to progress to match Naruto, like Kishi said! The only step up for him to match Naruto and not break the symbolism is to parallel (or become, if my theory is correct) the Juubi.

So, it should go without saying that their next step is to parallel the SO6P and Juubi.

SO6P and the Juubi share strong ties with the Shinto gods Izanagi and Izanami, respectively. While Izanagi creates, Izanami destroys. Kishi made the parallel obvious when he named a pair of jutsu for the two gods that apparently have something to do with them (Izanagi is a bastardization of SO6P's creation justu, and we dunno what Izanami is but apparently you don't need Senju DNA for it).

Now, to apply the transitive property, aka math.

If Naruto = Sasuke, and Naruto = SO6P...
...then Sasuke must = Juubi for Naruto = Sasuke to remain true.
If SO6P = Izanagi and Juubi = Izanami...
...then Naruto = Izanagi and Sasuke = Izanami.

Sasuke and Naruto themselves actually share some small similarities to the deities themselves, but I'll get to that after I explain exactly why comparing Nardo and Sauce to the Shinto gods of creation means anything relating to slash pairings.

Ready? This will blow your mind.

Izanagi and Izanami were married. emotion_awesome
Izanami was the woman, btw. lol girl sauce

I kid you not.
Either intentionally or not (Kishi's careful with his symbolism, so it seems completely intentional emotion_jawdrop ), Kishi has paralleled his pair of rivals to a fawkin' married couple that was in love and shet. In fact, the funniest part about it being this particular married couple is that they were siblings. Yeah, apparently the ancient Japanese people liked incest or something.

But anyway, you know how the main argument against S/N is that they care for each other like siblings and nothing more because Naruto said he's more like Sasuke's brother than Itachi? emotion_dowant
Yup.

So, now that we have established that Sasuke is essentially Naruto's waifu, let's get into the major similarity and the one difference between the Naruto manga and Izanagi's relationship with his wife.

Basically, Izanami died in childbirth after her zillionth baby (apparently, they had lots and lots of sex) and went to the underworld. Izanagi was pissed so he went to get her, but she told him she couldn't leave because she had already eaten the food there. He came back the next day and saw her wretched and decayed form, then kinda freaked out and dumped her and sealed her into the underworld. Naturally, she was a bit pissed and kinda declared war on him. Or something.

Now, forget the childbirth thing because Sauce doesn't have a uterus (presumably) and examine it.

Now, is it just me reading too far into it, but doesn't it seem like the whole crap with Sasuke's darkness (fun fact: "dr. snakes" is an anagram of "darkness".) is a bit... similar?

Sasuke gets whiny and goes to the dark side. Naruto goes to retrieve him. He says he can't go back. Naruto tries again and sees that Sasuke is now batshit insane.
The difference is that Naruto didn't douche out because Sasuke is figuratively ugly and wretched, but instead still loves him and is fighting to bring him back.

Now, is it just me being a sap, or is that just too ******** sweet?! emotion_kirakira

Feel free to counter anything in this post. The fact of the matter is that the symbolism of the manga doesn't in any way hint at either Sakura or Hinata being Naruto's wife. No, it all points to Sauce. emotion_awesome

Whoa. Suddenly, this whole manga makes sense if viewed as a love story. I feel enlightened. o_o
and to think, everybody said that we S/N supporters are delusional and just want to drool over sexy yaoi and there's no real evidence of the pairing... rolleyes

You lost me after that math equation burning_eyes
Cwaniara
Seriously, you think that Kishi will end Naruto with gay pairing? It's anime for kids, characters are underaged. It's like Goku and Vegeta would end up marrying, it would create a scandal.
Maybe they have connection with each other, and there will be some kind of symbolism implied, but they won't be together at the end. How the hell Sasuke is going to revive his clan? He won't possibly s**t out his kids in the toilet while making out with Naruto. Because they're not some kind of God's. Even if something will take over them, they won't walk like that on the earth forever. Because they're themselfs and nothing will take over them and rule their lifes. Normal Naruto and Sasuke vomit at the thought of kissing and it makes them sick. I can't believe people really believe this.

this is random but... I like your Sakura cosplay you got going on! yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces