Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

The new poster for the Last Movie... Everyone looking serious and badass but Hinata... I am pretty sure something is bothering her omg. I wanna see her full design already, she looks so beautiful here.

User Image

Still wondering who the hell is this?!

User Image

Aged Sex Symbol

If Sasuke isn't dead I'm pretty sure the knocked up chick is Karin.

She got a giant upgrade for no reason so if his slow a** doesn't die he'll probably end up with her.

Lunatic

SS_ShitStorm

She got a giant upgrade for no reason so if his slow a** doesn't die he'll probably end up with her.

Oh gosh I hope not. Besides it hasn't been proved that the woman there is even pregnant. She is holding a towel of some sort so yeah. But who knows. I do like Karin but I dislike her a lot too.

A giant upgrade? You mean the part where she pulls Kushinas similar chain jutsu?

Aged Sex Symbol

Funky Cocoa
SS_ShitStorm

Oh gosh I hope not. Besides it hasn't been proved that the woman there is even pregnant. She is holding a towel of some sort so yeah. But who knows. I do like Karin but I dislike her a lot too.

A giant upgrade? You mean the part where she pulls Kushinas similar chain jutsu?

She hauled total a**. Up until that chapter her only attribute was having spontaneous orgasms when Sasuke looked at her.

It could be Ino too. We haven't seen her yet either.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
She's sad because when they took that picture, she started her period.
She then realized that she had no pads or tampons, thus why she looks so hella upset.
Or that's not Hinata, that's Hanabi, lol

The image shows black hair, Hinata's hair is dark blue, also she looks the same as she does now, I know it's probably a coloring mistake or the like, but what if?

Lunatic

Angel Uzumaki Kurosaki
Or that's not Hinata, that's Hanabi, lol

The image shows black hair, Hinata's hair is dark blue, also she looks the same as she does now, I know it's probably a coloring mistake or the like, but what if?

Uh.. There's no mistake. sweatdrop

The art on the poster is colored by hand and it's Kishimoto's artistic matter there. If it was anime and computer made then yeah, it would be the dark blue color on her hair.
I know, I'm just going along that joke theory I saw on FB, found it quite funny might add

Angelic Muse

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
OMG, what happened to naruto's hair!? :C
... poor Hinata. Maybe she's sad because of naruto's new look... I don't know u.u

Aged Sex Symbol

She's sad because she knows the movie is going to suck and she wishes she wasn't in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff