Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Alpha_Wolfbane
hinata's sexy hot and i would really love to date her and she healed naruto wen he got a sharp pole to his chest by the ataksuki clan
s

LMFAO!
Hinata did not heal Naruto, when Pain impaled him with charka rods.
Reread the manga.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
II_iMuddy_II
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Given what I've seen Hinata do in the manga alone... she's far from useless. Facing Pein by herself to protect Naruto was the start of revealing just how awesome she could be in the manga. Filler arcs already had the episode where she shows off her chakra beams and fights off a giant summons on her own.

Hinata barely protected Naruto.
She charged in and got her a** handed back to her.
Getting beat up before she could land an attack does not express a character's usefulness.
It, instead, perfectly portrays her foolishness.
Fillers don't count for anything.
They simply exist to fill the time, hence the name filler.

Well, someone is a hater rolleyes

Bear in mind, the guy just leveled the village and was capable of fighting Kakashi to the point Kakashi's spirit was ready to go on to the next life. In the manga, sure Hinata gets beat pretty quick, but in the anime her attack is actually able to remove some of the chakra disruption blades and hit Pein. Pretty bad a** for a girl who used to be scared of pretty much everything.

But it doesn't end there, Hinata took her defeat by Pein and resolved to grow stronger, she didn't sit around and mope like a certain Uchiha emo. She wants to be strong enough to stand by Naruto's side and prove worthy of him.

Interesting Poster

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
Ikr Hinata is far from useless wink she´s just shy xd

User Image

Hinata: I´m trying my best, thank you all for supporting me biggrin

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Master Kenshin Ryuu

Well, someone is a hater rolleyes

Bear in mind, the guy just leveled the village and was capable of fighting Kakashi to the point Kakashi's spirit was ready to go on to the next life. In the manga, sure Hinata gets beat pretty quick, but in the anime her attack is actually able to remove some of the chakra disruption blades and hit Pein. Pretty bad a** for a girl who used to be scared of pretty much everything.

But it doesn't end there, Hinata took her defeat by Pein and resolved to grow stronger, she didn't sit around and mope like a certain Uchiha emo. She wants to be strong enough to stand by Naruto's side and prove worthy of him.

Wow, someone's an idiot. rolleyes
How am I hating on Hinata?
Did I say: "she sucks a**" or "she should drown in her own piss" in my previous post?
No, I said her action was foolish. That's not hating on her. Get your facts straight.
Keep in mind that the anime tends to change the FACTS. Only the manga can be used for pure evidence because it is written solely by Masashi Kishimoto; hence it's the truth. I don't care what happened to the anime because it's filled with lies.
Great, she took her defeat and resolved to become stronger. That's what happened to the other countless of characters that had the same fate-being defeated by a strong opponent. So what? That does not make her anymore useful. Naruto resolved to get stronger after being defeated by Sasuke. Lee resolved to become stronger after being defeated by Gaara. Neji resolved to get stronger after being defeated by Naruto, and so on. Thus, Hinata is not a special duckling.

Celebrating Treasure

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
No, she has great potential. heart

IRL Friend

I never knew such laughter until now.
Did someone mention ducks? emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

completely random...but...aww...I love ducks... emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces