Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Friend

heart heart heart heart

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
The only useless person in Naruto is Tenten.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think she has potential.

Dedicated Gawker

*nods head*
You certainly convinced me that she's more than horribly inconsistent.

Jacob1909's Wife

Blessed Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She's far from being useless heart

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
It's just like what Rukia from Bleach taught me:

"Those who are a Burden aren't the the ones who lack Power,
they're the ones that Lack Resolve."

Meaning Hinata is NOT Useless. Just like you said. 3nodding
Hasn't anyone noticed that almost all females are useless in Naruto?

Aged Sex Symbol

There is likely a grand total of ten people on this entire website that think she's useless.

You are in the vast majority. What did you hope to accomplish by making this thread?
Don't really see the pint of this thread, it's Sakura that always get's bashed... neutral

Of course Hinata is useful! There aren't many people willing to disgree on that.
It's why I tend to thumb up on Sakura support threads. Hinata has plenty of praise as is. sweatdrop

Also, at this moment in the Manga, her character is more complete, Sakura still has upcoming development. and it's feels like it's taking forever...

@ the person who claimed all the girls are useless,
disagree. to me, the girls tend to do more useful things then the guys. I swear, half the time, all the guys know how to do is punch kick and yell alot. DBZ much? lol just joking. but come on! the girls are useful!

......I guess I'll thumb up this thread for the hell of it..... sweatdrop

Dedicated Gawker

Tacit Effigy

Depends how you look at it. Plot-wise, development, or being a total power house?

Honestly a good majority of characters are useless, don't just say the females. You're going to piss a lot of us off.
LovelyHolic
Tacit Effigy

Depends how you look at it. Plot-wise, development, or being a total power house?

Honestly a good majority of characters are useless, don't just say the females. You're going to piss a lot of us off.

I also did not desire that this was the case. I was only responding to the OP, who said Hinata wasn't useless which implies many people believe she was, on how Kishimoto portrays females of the Japanese feudal era. Sorry if I unintentionally upset you.

Dedicated Gawker

Tacit Effigy
LovelyHolic
Tacit Effigy

I also did not desire that this was the case. I was only responding to the OP, who said Hinata wasn't useless which implies many people believe she was, on how Kishimoto portrays females of the Japanese feudal era. Sorry if I unintentionally upset you.

Sounds you are implying that Hinata represents females for all of Japan, let alone the Narutoverse. Not that I blame you, Hinata's been the hot topic in the last recent chapters.

[edit] Sorry, when people call another character useless I really want them to be more specific. It bothers me when, I'm a hypocrite I know, fans argue back with how strong in skills and personality the characters are-when they don't which aspect of "useless" is being addressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff