Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Listen to Satan
Not with tits like those.

oh my god LOL
fanservice ftw.

but in all seriousness, i think she's got her good moments!
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11

I see no reason for him to love Hinata, he already has Sakura. heart

.....He just doesn't know it yet wink
we will see in the end but whoever girl he's with e will be happy right wink

well, with Sakura of course he would be happy....erm...I don't think he would be happy with Hinata...he has never shown interest in her. really...I don't even know why Naruhina is so well liked in America. It's painfully one-sided.

Altho I don't think Hinata can even tell he is interested in Sakura, dispite how well she thinks she "knows" him. neutral Sorry, but I don't think so. It's like forcing Sasuke to be with Sakura...I don't see it happening.

It's just my opinion tho, and I'm not trying to make you change yours. so don't think anything of this in that regard. sweatdrop
umm ok, I honestly right now don't wanna type sweatdrop but I can show you a link to a post someone did on why they support and like naruhina that I said " I agree " Don't worry sweety, everyone will always have different likes and dislikes no matter what and just like you said , I don't plan to make you change what you like, however, I want to show some reasons I found that make me agree why I like them together. You don't need to read it if you dont want to wink
{--x--}

you only need to read that page since is the relevant one, ignore that is in fanfic.com yes

I don't need to read it, I used to be a Naruhina fan in 2006, so I know the reasons why people like it. I just don't like it anymore. Hinata's tunnel vision got really annoying. ( she turned into part 1 Sakura over Sasuke.) blah.
Her character used to have a little more depth...now she just seems really shallow. but that's just me. like I said, I used to like that pair....but Hinata fangirls too much. ( Naruto's big hand moment...LMAO...) Poor Neji. she got over his death in record time. confused

Hinata also used to be my fave female character, but she and Sakura reversed roles....Hinata is now the "fangirl" and Sakura is the one with other goals and doesn't think of Sasuke in every panel anymore.

funny how development changes people in a series isn't it? xd

Anyway.. I'll stop talking about this now...nice chat btw. 3nodding
Hinata is not a fangirl, she doesn't do anything Sakura used to do at all and Sakura still follows Sasukem is what Naruto and her do and that's all I'm gonna say. no problem sweety, is always nice having a friendly chat > v <

Hinata was swooning over Naruto's "big hand" right after Neji died....trust me, she is a HUGE fangirl. emotion_puke

And Sakura hasn't swooned over Sasuke in AGES, she isn't a fangirl anymore.

like I said...development changes people. Sakura is the Heroine, so her character greatly improved.

but...yeah....I already said I'd stop talking about it...so ...yeah... sweatdrop
Ps,
( to be honest, Naruto is the only one who really is still trying to get Sasuke at this point....that dobe refuses to give up, and it's not like Sakura didn't try to make him stop...she did. 4 times in fact.)

But sure...people still pretend Sakura is still a fangirl, and I have no idea why. neutral

..............oh welll sweatdrop
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11

This is the only part of what you said I disagree with. Naruto doesn't love Hinata, he loves Sakura. sweatdrop

it's better to say....Naruto is HINATA'S love interest. not the other way around...being that he doesn't blush or flirt with Hinata whatsoever. sweatdrop

Sorry....it drives me nuts when people forgot Sakura..It's a pet peeve of mine..

This love s**t is soooooo gay.

Gay is boy on boy.......That isn't what I'm talking about at all. neutral You don't know what your missing out on, romance gives me the feels...but I know everyone is different. sweatdrop

You're rationalizing what gay means. But that talk about love and s**t is pretty gay.

There is nothing "gay" about love between a boy and a girl. rolleyes

Talking about romance all poetic like in that type of style is pretty gay.

You really don't get romance at all do you? xd ( and since when was a simple statement like that a poet? LOL...) lol

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11

Gay is boy on boy.......That isn't what I'm talking about at all. neutral You don't know what your missing out on, romance gives me the feels...but I know everyone is different. sweatdrop

You're rationalizing what gay means. But that talk about love and s**t is pretty gay.

You really don't get romance at all do you? xd ( and since when was a simple statement like that a poet? LOL...) lol

No I know romance, I just don't do gay s**t to get laid like most guys. I'm a man that stands his ground. You wouldn't understand.

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11

well, with Sakura of course he would be happy....erm...I don't think he would be happy with Hinata...he has never shown interest in her. really...I don't even know why Naruhina is so well liked in America. It's painfully one-sided.

Altho I don't think Hinata can even tell he is interested in Sakura, dispite how well she thinks she "knows" him. neutral Sorry, but I don't think so. It's like forcing Sasuke to be with Sakura...I don't see it happening.

It's just my opinion tho, and I'm not trying to make you change yours. so don't think anything of this in that regard. sweatdrop
umm ok, I honestly right now don't wanna type sweatdrop but I can show you a link to a post someone did on why they support and like naruhina that I said " I agree " Don't worry sweety, everyone will always have different likes and dislikes no matter what and just like you said , I don't plan to make you change what you like, however, I want to show some reasons I found that make me agree why I like them together. You don't need to read it if you dont want to wink
{--x--}

you only need to read that page since is the relevant one, ignore that is in fanfic.com yes

I don't need to read it, I used to be a Naruhina fan in 2006, so I know the reasons why people like it. I just don't like it anymore. Hinata's tunnel vision got really annoying. ( she turned into part 1 Sakura over Sasuke.) blah.
Her character used to have a little more depth...now she just seems really shallow. but that's just me. like I said, I used to like that pair....but Hinata fangirls too much. ( Naruto's big hand moment...LMAO...) Poor Neji. she got over his death in record time. confused

Hinata also used to be my fave female character, but she and Sakura reversed roles....Hinata is now the "fangirl" and Sakura is the one with other goals and doesn't think of Sasuke in every panel anymore.

Hinata is not a fangirl, she doesn't do anything Sakura used to do at all and Sakura still follows Sasukem is what Naruto and her do and that's all I'm gonna say. no problem sweety, is always nice having a friendly chat > v <

Hinata was swooning over Naruto's "big hand" right after Neji died....trust me, she is a HUGE fangirl. emotion_puke

like I said...development changes people. Sakura is the Heroine, so her character greatly improved.

but...yeah....I already said I'd stop talking about it...so ...yeah... sweatdrop
Ps,
( to be honest, Naruto is the only one who really is still trying to get Sasuke at this point....that dobe refuses to give up, and it's not like Sakura didn't try to make him stop...she did. 4 times in fact.)

But sure...people still pretend Sakura is still a fangirl, and I have no idea why. neutral

emotion_facepalm this a pointless discussion, people will always find new stuff to make characters look wrong no matter what, not just Hinata, but all of them. so yeahh. to you hinata is cnsider a fangirl, to me she isn't. to me Sakura is still after Sasuke, to you she isn't. let's just leave it like that, to each their own opinion. I really would like to talk to you about something besides Sakura and Hinata
I personally hate Hinata.
I don't want to spoil so I can't say much why.
My favorite Naruto female is Karin because she's a badass sensory ninja.
Who cares if she is boy crazy for a jerk, at least she isn't afraid to get what she wants like Hinata.
But yeah, that's my opinion.

Hygienic Genius

fancynancy11

Ps,

Lolno. None of them are fangirls. Sakura grew out of it thank god and Hinata has never been one. A thought about his hand that she never even said out loud does not make her a fangirl at all. It’s not like she was all over him, he was the one who held her hand.

Genius

Chasmosaurus
heart heart heart heart

If you wanna talk about someone uselless it would be sakura
BubbIeRainbow
fancynancy11

Ps,

Lolno. None of them are fangirls. Sakura grew out of it thank god and Hinata has never been one. A thought about his hand that she never even said out loud does not make her a fangirl at all. It’s not like she was all over him, he was the one who held her hand.

Hinata hasn't grown up at all when it comes to romance,(my opinion) Naruto was just transfering Chakra,( he wasn't holding her hand for kicks) that was a disrespectful thing for her to think about when her cousin's body is cooling not even a foot away from her. stare

... ( I think we all know why the hand comment is naughty....unless people are still too young to understand that...not saying you are...just to be clear. )

I agree that Sakura has gotten over that stage. like I said, it has been ages since she last swooned over Sasuke.

btw, a girl doesn't have to be all over a guy in order "to be" a fangirl". If she is thinking of hooking up with a guy. ( Hinata's thoughts in chapter 573) and then shown thinking of "how big and warm" a guys hand is.(chapter 615 right? )..LOL... then yes...she is a fangirl.

Hinata is one.

( my opinion. )

Her character has mega tunnel-vision when it comes to Naruto. she is far worse then part 1 Sakura in that regard. ( not that I dislike the characters for this, I don't hate fangirls. )

I'm sorry... but I greatly disagree with you on the point of Hinata being/not being a Fangirl.

Hinata's character has really gone downhill as far as that goes...which is a shame. but then, that's my opinion. sweatdrop

And it's not a terrible thing...not really. Just not one of the better parts of her character. ( again, my opinion. ) sweatdrop
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11

No I know romance, I just don't do gay s**t to get laid like most guys. I'm a man that stands his ground. You wouldn't understand.

well of course not. I'm a lady! getting laid isn't romantic at all! xd It should never have to be about sex in the first place!.....Romance has to do with getting to know the other person. it's NOT about getting them in the sack! lol.

That's not romantic AT ALL. xd

well... not to me..... sweatdrop
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11
luzhikari
fancynancy11

{--x--}

Ps,

emotion_facepalm this a pointless discussion, people will always find new stuff to make characters look wrong no matter what, not just Hinata, but all of them. so yeahh. to you hinata is cnsider a fangirl, to me she isn't. to me Sakura is still after Sasuke, to you she isn't. let's just leave it like that, to each their own opinion. I really would like to talk to you about something besides Sakura and Hinata

can't we just agree that they have both been fangirls at different times and call it even? neutral

Sakura has clearly been one before. and Hinata has as well. it doesn't make their characters look all that bad. ( if anything, it makes Kishimoto look bad for making almost all his females fangirls at some point! sweatdrop ) but I still enjoy the characters...so he is doing SOMETHING right... 3nodding

Hygienic Genius

fancynancy11
Hinata hasn't grown up at all when it comes to romance,(my opinion) Naruto was just transfering Chakra,( he wasn't holding her hand for kicks) that was a disrespectful thing for her to think about when her cousin's body is cooling not even a foot away from her. stare

... ( I think we all know why the hand comment is naughty....unless people are still too young to understand that...not saying you are...just to be clear. )

I agree that Sakura has gotten over that stage. like I said, it has been ages since she last swooned over Sasuke.

btw, a girl doesn't have to be all over a guy in order "to be" a fangirl". If she is thinking of hooking up with a guy. ( Hinata's thoughts in chapter 573) and then shown thinking of "how big and warm" a guys hand is.(chapter 615 right? )..LOL... then yes...she is a fangirl.

Hinata is one.

( my opinion. )

Her character has mega tunnel-vision when it comes to Naruto. she is far worse then part 1 Sakura in that regard. ( not that I dislike the characters for this, I don't hate fangirls. )

I'm sorry... but I greatly disagree with you on the point of Hinata being/not being a Fangirl.

Hinata's character has really gone downhill as far as that goes...which is a shame. but then, that's my opinion. sweatdrop

And it's not a terrible thing...not really. Just not one of the better parts of her character. ( again, my opinion. ) sweatdrop

neutral

Ok you said your opinion now I’m gonna say my opinion. Your definition of fangirl and mine differ by a lot. Hinata just likes Naruto and like every girl who likes a guy she will think of him and have thoughts about how his hand makes her feel safe if he holds her hand. That DOES NOT make her a fangirl. A fangirl is part 1 Sakura (and Ino) who used to harass Sasuke, screamed every time she saw him and launched herself at him. No… Hinata is not worse than that not by a long shot. To show the difference this is a fangirl.

v
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This isn’t.
v

You can still think she is a fangirl if you want (to each his own) but saying she’s worse than part 1 Sakura is way too much. The difference is quite remarkable. cat_neutral
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11
Yes Sequitur
fancynancy11

well of course not. I'm a lady! getting laid isn't romantic at all! xd It should never have to be about sex in the first place!.....Romance has to do with getting to know the other person. it's NOT about getting them in the sack! lol.

That's not romantic AT ALL. xd

well... not to me..... sweatdrop

Idk if you noticied, but men aren't into that type of bullshit. They just good actors because they want to get laid.

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Delicate Desires
Listen to Satan
Not with tits like those.

oh my god LOL
fanservice ftw.

but in all seriousness, i think she's got her good moments!

Who cares about that other stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces