Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shounen

fancynancy11

lol excuse me? I don't do that! lol... I can't help it if when people call Sakura useless it's easy to counter, and amuses me to boot. lol

you shouldn't be so rude! Idk, maybe the OP starter doesn't like the rudeness? and the lies about Sakura? won't you dislike it if people were saying untrue things about a character you feel close to?

now, let's all hug and get along.

you young lady, stay away, I started liking you don't mess it up.
believe me, I am not rude, she/he started it.
User Image

and when I say she/he should ask you, it was the conversation
we had before about this.

now don't defend her/him, she/he started it, let her/him deal with it.

and I totally understand 100% when you want to
defend a fictional character that you like.

but like I told you
and her/him now.

don't go on rambling about and making useless
conversation in why ''they'' hate them @character
instead making a peaceful thread and bringing a nice conversation,
this come up.

Kawaii Shounen

LovelyHolic
The Real RAYNE
sakura in shippudent is NOT usless ninja but, the old naruto she was usless. sweatdrop ino is always usless lamooooooo talk2hand

You were saying?

User Image
User Image

As much as I want to go on a crazy tangent, I'm gonna hold myself back. I'm pretty sure you couldn't handle it if I did. I can add more if you can't see the awesomeness that is Ino Yamanaka.

the epic moment when Ino enters inside Obito
emotion_awesome

Dedicated Gawker

bittersweet music
LovelyHolic
The Real RAYNE
sakura in shippudent is NOT usless ninja but, the old naruto she was usless. sweatdrop ino is always usless lamooooooo talk2hand

You were saying?

User Image
User Image

As much as I want to go on a crazy tangent, I'm gonna hold myself back. I'm pretty sure you couldn't handle it if I did. I can add more if you can't see the awesomeness that is Ino Yamanaka.

the epic moment when Ino enters inside Obito
emotion_awesome

Ah mah gawd I know right? this princess was pretty much the only female that ever got that close enough to touch him. freakin' incredible. Ino's been shining throughout the war arc quite a bit.

User Image
User Image

I don't regret going crazy over this character Ino needs more love. emotion_dowant

Kawaii Shounen

LovelyHolic

yeees!
it seems kishi finally did some development at this kunoichi.

and we can't forget Ino was one of the first ninja that arrive first to help/protect naruto

bittersweet music
fancynancy11

lol excuse me? I don't do that! lol... I can't help it if when people call Sakura useless it's easy to counter, and amuses me to boot. lol

you shouldn't be so rude! Idk, maybe the OP starter doesn't like the rudeness? and the lies about Sakura? won't you dislike it if people were saying untrue things about a character you feel close to?

now, let's all hug and get along.

you young lady, stay away, I started liking you don't mess it up.
believe me, I am not rude, she/he started it.
User Image

and when I say she/he should ask you, it was the conversation
we had before about this.

now don't defend her/him, she/he started it, let her/him deal with it.

and I totally understand 100% when you want to
defend a fictional character that you like.

but like I told you
and her/him now.

don't go on rambling about and making useless
conversation in why ''they'' hate them @character
instead making a peaceful thread and bringing a nice conversation,
this come up.

......your starting to like me? blaugh yay!!! .....erm...ok.. I just got offended by your comment to me...sorry. sweatdrop

*backs away slowly* eek
I like Sakure personally.

Hygienic Genius

II_iMuddy_II
BubbIeRainbow

Ooh did I touch a nerve? I'm just stating that it was clear to see what he meant and it wasn't that Sakura is not a main character just that Kishi is not treating her like one. Everyone could see what he meant but apparently you don't. Heh, telling me not to get my "panties in a bunch" yet you're the one resorting to insults. People like you amuse me but as amusing as this is I'm not having this conversation with you anymore. You'll just try to justify what you said instead of trying to understand what other people meant and we're not gonna get anywhere like this. Have a nice day young one. ^.^

Funny. You can't touch my nerve, unless you open me up. lol
Who is everyone?
Do you mean 26 million years or just a few? You shouldn't make claims you can't back up.
Perhaps, the only reason you could understand his words is because you guys share a mutual intelligence level.
I'm insulting you? Aren't you soft skinned?
I didn't realize that my words weren't covered by vaseline.
Of course, I amuse you. People are often amused by their superior.
However, you hun, amuse me as well.
You claim I am resorting to insults, where are my insults?
Your fantasyland, perhaps. lol
Furthermore, I don't need to try to understand what other people say.
If they want themselves to be understood, they will type clearly and not an incoherent mess.
Have a nice day young one. ^.^

LMFAO! Look at you trying to be a smartass over such a common generalization. Then again probably the term generalization is too big of a word for your small brain. And seems you aren’t man/woman/whatever the hell you are enough to admit you started with the insults? b***h, please.

II_iMuddy_II
Don't be foolish.

II_iMuddy_II
I'm not "going" at anyone and it's pitiful that you assume I am.

II_iMuddy_II
Now don't get your panties in a bunch.

People are amused by their superiors? This is so priceless. Not to mention it doesn't even make any sense. Though coming from you it doesn't surprise me. But you are right about one thing you don't need to understand what other people say. You will come to understand in due time when you've grown and don't have the mindset of a 1st grader. It's so much more amusing how you claim to be oh so superior yet you had to steal my lines to you. Pathetic. xD Go ahead and reply insulting and trying to come up with something clever to say while you just make yourself look like a fool. Your dumb s**t will speak for itself so I don't give a ********.

Staying on topic Sakura deserved more than what she got.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
BubbIeRainbow

Congrats on establishing yourself as a hypocrite. Humans are known for their hypocrisy and thank you for proving that. It also becomes evident that your emotions have taken over your rational thinking-if you had any that is.
By the way, your vocabulary skills are apparently lacking as well.
Foolishness is not necessarily a bad attribute. For example King Louis VXI would have made a fine monarch if France, at that time, had already established a constitutional monarchy. Moreover, it could also mean being simple-minded.
Quote:
I'm not "going" at anyone and it's pitiful that you assume I am.

That is not an insult in any way. Humans, at some point in their lives, will depend on pity.
Being pitiful does not degrade one's human status nor should it.
Quote:
Now don't get your panties in a bunch.

Again, this is not an insult as well. It's simply the "internet-form" of saying "don't get agitated so easily". lol
Superiority has nothing to do with laziness. I apologize that you could not hear my laughter after seeing your reply. You, my dear, are truly being desperate and attempting to continue a "debate" by grasping at straws. Unfortunately, that doesn't work. Plus, grow up, if I'm truly a piece of "dumb s**t", aren't you one as well? Recall that only members of the same species can communicate without the disturbance of language barriers. Nice to know that we're on the same boat. So fellow little piece of s**t, thank you for proving that you have a mind set of a six year old child as well.
You know, it doesn't help you if you keep insulting yourself. Aren't you just degrading your self-esteem?

Partying Sweetheart

7,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sometimes she is neither useless nor helpful.
She has fantastic Medic-Skills and might be a good Kunoichi, but Kishi kinda ruined her character...(since Chapter 469).
I've loved her even when she was an annoying little kid smile (to me they were all pretty annoying at that age though..that's just one of those annoying ages if you ask me so using that as an excuse is retarded) but anyway.. I love her!

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

IIKosmosII

rofl

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

bittersweet music

This is the internet, I type and do whatever I want.

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
The Huntress of Artemis

One thing I don't get.
Sakura is definitely not useless. emotion_omnomnom
So many people keep on saying she is, though.
Like, gurrl, have you even watched shippuden? emotion_bigvein
Ohkay. I'm done. Your turn.

I'm a guy so due to the latest 617 Chapter, she has
Kyubi's chakra= Ultimate Punch + Ultimate Healing.

Interesting Genius

sakura has saved naruto from dying in wars many times
I like Sakura. I liked her even more during Shippūden. emotion_bigheart

But Kishimoto just keeps on "forgetting" about her (I'm not sure if I used the right word in quotes)— but I mean

So. Much. ********. Potential. Wasted.

I makes me almost frustrated that he uses her as some sort of excuse to add some drama to the manga...

But I believe she'll make a comeback soon...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff