Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will she take Naruto away from Hinata I wonder....?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kakashi_Leaf

Naruto does not belong to Hinata. lol
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf

lol

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
iNinshu Ashura
SS_ShitStorm
iNinshu Ashura
SS_ShitStorm

1. I sincerely doubt Itachi's disease had progressed enough to affect his fighting ability by the time he met Jiraiya. He hadn't even shown any symptoms until his fight with Sasuke, after which he promptly died.

Also I've consulted the Naruto wiki for both Itachi and Jiraiya and it says Itachi said that if they fought they'd end up killing each other at best. This was with Kisame's assistance, and that Kisame himself admitted that he was no match for him, stating that he was "on a whole 'nother level"

Also of note is that Jiraiya and Itachi are tied for the highest total stats in the databooks.

2. What scanlation site are you using?

3. The actual topic has been beaten to death and there's at least three threads going on right now where the exact same argument is taking place. Why exactly should we stay on topic?

1) Correction, we havent seen any major symptoms until he started using his strongest moves. If he would have fought Jiraiya and was using susanoo and amaterasu various times, he would've showed symptoms.

I checked the two pages and I didnt see that anywhere. Itachi's page says that Jiraiya took over the fight by using his summoning jutsu and Itachi risked his health by using amaterasu to escape. Jiraiya's page says that Itachi and Kisameb didnt want to get involved with a sannin and he used his summoning jutsu to trap them, but Itachi used amaterasu to escape the jutsu, which np one has ever done before.

2) I use mangapanda.

3) Well, it is in the rules of the forum and offtopic stuff are considered spam. thats what I thought I read. Im just sayin'.

1. You don't know that, you're assuming.

2. I'm emailing one of the editors on Narutopedia to see what scanlation site they've used, if any. Honestly, it looks like everything we've debated thus far can be chalked up to minor translational differences, because nothing is actually contradicting the other.

3.This thread is 50 pages whiny bullshit and it hasn't been deleted yet. It can't be killd.

1) Im not assuming. Im using facts with a source.

2) Are you going to show me what you claimed Jiraiya said or what?

3) so? Going off topic still leads to nothing. Lets just leave behind the discussion on Jiraiya and Itachi for now.

1.Where is your source that Itachi's disease had progressed enough to negatively effect his fighting ability at the time?

2. How exactly is Narutopedia not a good enough source for you? I didn't write anything on that page, the whole wiki is an unbiased collection of data.

1) The wiki said, and I quote "risked his life health by using amaterasu to escape."

2) What are you talking about? Did he say in the first chapter or not?

I didn't see that. My bad.

I was talking about what Itachi and Kisame said about Jiraiya, not what Jiraiya said.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
iNinshu Ashura
SS_ShitStorm

2. I'm emailing one of the editors on Narutopedia to see what scanlation site they've used, if any. Honestly, it looks like everything we've debated thus far can be chalked up to minor translational differences, because nothing is actually contradicting the other.

3.This thread is 50 pages whiny bullshit and it hasn't been deleted yet. It can't be killd.

3) so? Going off topic still leads to nothing. Lets just leave behind the discussion on Jiraiya and Itachi for now.

1.Where is your source that Itachi's disease had progressed enough to negatively effect his fighting ability at the time?

2. How exactly is Narutopedia not a good enough source for you? I didn't write anything on that page, the whole wiki is an unbiased collection of data.

1) The wiki said, and I quote "risked his life health by using amaterasu to escape."

I was talking about what Itachi and Kisame said about Jiraiya, not what Jiraiya said.

2) Oh and I didnt see what they said in the wiki. Are there scans?

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kakashi_Leaf
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf

lol

Do you have anything more fruitful to say? lol
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf

lol

Well I could say that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke? If Naruto is with Hinata (or Ino ^^) then Sakura can help Sasuke revive his clan, hehe

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kakashi_Leaf
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf

lol

Well I could say that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke? If Naruto is with Hinata (or Ino ^^) then Sakura can help Sasuke revive his clan, hehe

Sakura may still have lingering feelings for Sasuke but Sasuke does not harbor any romantic interests towards Sakura. Karin is more likely to revive the Uchiha clan. Sakura lacks trust in Sasuke.
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf
II_iMuddy_II
Kakashi_Leaf

lol

Sakura may still have lingering feelings for Sasuke but Sasuke does not harbor any romantic interests towards Sakura. Karin is more likely to revive the Uchiha clan. Sakura lacks trust in Sasuke.
Sasuke really lacks trust in everyone but Naruto and himself ^^;

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
iNinshu Ashura
SS_ShitStorm

I don't know. The wiki only gives chapters and page numbers as references, and does not directly link the chapters. I don't know if it's for legal reasons or because their original source is gone (Lol onemanga/dattebayo/etc.) I'm trying to find someone to contact to find which source they used, if any.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

I don't know. The wiki only gives chapters and page numbers as references, and does not directly link the chapters. I don't know if it's for legal reasons or because their original source is gone (Lol onemanga/dattebayo/etc.) I'm trying to find someone to contact to find which source they used, if any.

Ah because I reviewed the whole thing since Jiraiya appeared in the manga chapters and they did not say that.

Witty Waffles

9,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
when i started watching Naruto i really admit that i think sakura was useless but she is not.
Actually she is tough and strong though. 3nodding
she is like tsunade .. .
but for me i like sakura for naruto .. .

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
I think she would hav been more fun if she wasn't obsessed with Sasuke.
Sakura could be a tomboy when she wants to
She is NOT useless! > <
Operadaisuki26
I think she would hav been more fun if she wasn't obsessed with Sasuke.
Sakura could be a tomboy when she wants to
I think Your confusing Sakura with Karin. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas