Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Huntress of Artemis

One thing I don't get.
Sakura is definitely not useless. emotion_omnomnom
So many people keep on saying she is, though.
Like, gurrl, have you even watched shippuden? emotion_bigvein
Ohkay. I'm done. Your turn.

Useless bi-otch heart

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dark Warrior Naru

But not as useless as you!

Dedicated Gawker

The Huntress of Artemis

No matter how much we say how much we love Sakura, and dear lord there's a lot of reasons, it won't stop those one-minded pricks. (I made a mega huge post rant a while ago about this too). But can I just say a big THANK YOU to the Sakura-haters who can at least look at her objectively and still hate her passionately; they deserve as much respect as any other fan.

Just going to ignore the stupid one-word comments the fans make. I'm tired of hearing the same things over and over again about how Sakura is a b***h-slut-useless-f**. They have the right to their own opinions but sometimes... emotion_facepalm cannotbelieveyoujustsaidthatyoutrolllol

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LovelyHolic

Haha, yeah, exactly.

Shameless Gawker

Kishimoto likes trolling her emotion_donotwant

Hygienic Genius

II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X
Sakura is not useless. Her healing ninjutsu is more than sufficient enough to say that she is important to the anime but she can only at most be a useful SUPPORTING character.

However, she's a main character.

Sometimes I feel like she no longer is a main character. Yeah, she was a main character for a majority of Naruto... but in Shippuuden, she wasn't really focused on as much. I feel like she became a supporting character :/ don't kill me, but that's just how I feel.

Your feelings don't matter because it is a fact that Saskura is a main character. A main character is someone who shows up at every arc in the story and Sakura has.

Heh, Sakura might be the heroine and a main character but if a fan has the feeling she isn't he has the right to express it. When even Kishi himself states on an interview "Sakura? Well... well she slipped my mind" that tells you that he is neglecting his heroine and fans will notice this. Saying that he feels like she's not a main character anymore doesn't mean she isn't, it just means she's not getting the screen time and action the main heroine deserves and Kishi confirmed he hasn't. No need to go at him for this.

@Thread I like Sakura, I think her character is very likeable and refreshing. However as the main heroine she should've gotten more. There was a thread here about medical ninjutsu creating a stereotype amongst women in this manga and I'm inclined to believe it. While medical ninjutsu is very cool and important to save lives the main heroine should be in the front lines fighting alongside Naruto and Kakashi. Not in the back healing people. Remember the Sakura who fought Sasori? The Sakura who took down that Pain summon in one punch? The Sakura who owned that Zetsu? That is the Sakura I wanted to see more of, but that's just me. She's not useless but she could've been more than she is.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

BubbIeRainbow

I agree she could have been more.
But I really hate how ze haters keep on saying she's done nothing...
She's saved Naruto before, killed Sasori, and bluhbluhbluhh.
It's like, WHY are you people not processing this through your mind...
*starts ranting*

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Saku
Naru
Cha cha cha cha ca.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
BubbIeRainbow

Heh, Sakura might be the heroine and a main character but if a fan has the feeling she isn't he has the right to express it. When even Kishi himself states on an interview "Sakura? Well... well she slipped my mind" that tells you that he is neglecting his heroine and fans will notice this. Saying that he feels like she's not a main character anymore doesn't mean she isn't, it just means she's not getting the screen time and action the main heroine deserves and Kishi confirmed he hasn't. No need to go at him for this.

It isn't might, she is the heroine and a main character. Don't be foolish. I never once said that he/she did not have the right to express his opinion. I merely said his opinion won't change the truth. I'm not "going" at anyone and it's pitiful that you assume I am. If anything, I'm telling him the "correct terminology", lack of better phrase. Now don't get your panties in a bunch.

Hygienic Genius

II_iMuddy_II
It isn't might, she is the heroine and a main character. Don't be foolish. I never once said that he/she did not have the right to express his opinion. I merely said his opinion won't change the truth. I'm not "going" at anyone and it's pitiful that you assume I am. If anything, I'm telling him the "correct terminology", lack of better phrase. Now don't get your panties in a bunch.

Ooh did I touch a nerve? I'm just stating that it was clear to see what he meant and it wasn't that Sakura is not a main character just that Kishi is not treating her like one. Everyone could see what he meant but apparently you don't. Heh, telling me not to get my "panties in a bunch" yet you're the one resorting to insults. People like you amuse me but as amusing as this is I'm not having this conversation with you anymore. You'll just try to justify what you said instead of trying to understand what other people meant and we're not gonna get anywhere like this. Have a nice day young one. ^.^

Hygienic Genius

The Huntress of Artemis
I agree she could have been more.
But I really hate how ze haters keep on saying she's done nothing...
She's saved Naruto before, killed Sasori, and bluhbluhbluhh.
It's like, WHY are you people not processing this through your mind...
*starts ranting*

haha Every character is always gonna have haters you know? Not everyone is gonna like Sakura. Some people even hate her for the same reasons I like her. And although it's true that it's annoying when they hate without really giving any arguments it does no right to get mad over that stuff.

Kawaii Shounen

The Huntress of Artemis

Quote:
No, I'm not going to "q-o-u-t-e you for some scientific/analyzing s**t."
And of course I want flame wars.
Everyone wants flame wars.
No offense, honey-bun, but you're starting to sound really bi***y.
Maybe you're the one with the attitude problem?
I mean, I didn't want to get off to a bad start.
But really? "I don't give a *****?"
If you don't give one, don't even bother posting.

lol

is funny because you say you like flame wars
and now your accusing me of being bitchy.

This is forums hun, I can post however I want and it doesn't mean
I have an attitude.

you want flame wars? then let's go at it.

Quote:

I just want to put it out there that she's not as bad as people say.

ooh so if you really wanted to point that one out.
then prove facts, bring something
you want people to understand and to know
the ''character'' is not that bad.

then instead of crying over by saying ''she is not useless'',
I guess you need to read people's opinion
in why they don't like the character
instead of creating a thread like this

why?

meaning = ''more people will hate the character even though it hasn't done
anything and it's all because of it fans.''

I don't like her, I have my reasons
but not like I hate her
you need to know the difference young lady.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
BubbIeRainbow

Ooh did I touch a nerve? I'm just stating that it was clear to see what he meant and it wasn't that Sakura is not a main character just that Kishi is not treating her like one. Everyone could see what he meant but apparently you don't. Heh, telling me not to get my "panties in a bunch" yet you're the one resorting to insults. People like you amuse me but as amusing as this is I'm not having this conversation with you anymore. You'll just try to justify what you said instead of trying to understand what other people meant and we're not gonna get anywhere like this. Have a nice day young one. ^.^

Funny. You can't touch my nerve, unless you open me up. lol
Who is everyone?
Do you mean 26 million years or just a few? You shouldn't make claims you can't back up.
Perhaps, the only reason you could understand his words is because you guys share a mutual intelligence level.
I'm insulting you? Aren't you soft skinned?
I didn't realize that my words weren't covered by vaseline.
Of course, I amuse you. People are often amused by their superior.
However, you hun, amuse me as well.
You claim I am resorting to insults, where are my insults?
Your fantasyland, perhaps. lol
Furthermore, I don't need to try to understand what other people say.
If they want themselves to be understood, they will type clearly and not an incoherent mess.
Have a nice day young one. ^.^

Tipsy Explorer

II_iMuddy_II
BubbIeRainbow

Funny. You can't touch my nerve, unless you open me up. lol
Who is everyone?
Do you mean 26 million years or just a few? You shouldn't make claims you can't back up.
Perhaps, the only reason you could understand his words is because you guys share a mutual intelligence level.
I'm insulting you? Aren't you soft skinned?
I didn't realize that my words weren't covered by vaseline.
Of course, I amuse you. People are often amused by their superior.
However, you hun, amuse me as well.
You claim I am resorting to insults, where are my insults?
Your fantasyland, perhaps. lol
Furthermore, I don't need to try to understand what other people say.
If they want themselves to be understood, they will type clearly and not an incoherent mess.
Have a nice day young one. ^.^

Gotta say it's amusing to see someone say "where are my insults" in the same post they insult someone haha

Have fun with your power trip "Mr. Superior" rolleyes

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
dejiko_san

Gotta say it's amusing to see someone say "where are my insults" in the same post they insult someone haha

Have fun with your power trip "Mr. Superior" rolleyes

Aren't you clever?
Again, where are my insults? I haven't even started insulting. You, like the other one, must be dreaming.
Mr. Superior? How do you know my gender?
Are you staring at me from your window?
I know I'm attractive, but there is no need for you to stalk me. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas