Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SS_ShitStorm

asdfghjkl your siggy crying
Sakura is not useless. Her healing ninjutsu is more than sufficient enough to say that she is important to the anime but she can only at most be a useful SUPPORTING character.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Koishii X
Sakura is not useless. Her healing ninjutsu is more than sufficient enough to say that she is important to the anime but she can only at most be a useful SUPPORTING character.

However, she's a main character.
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X

Sometimes I feel like she no longer is a main character. Yeah, she was a main character for a majority of Naruto... but in Shippuuden, she wasn't really focused on as much. I feel like she became a supporting character :/ don't kill me, but that's just how I feel.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Koishii X
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X

Sometimes I feel like she no longer is a main character. Yeah, she was a main character for a majority of Naruto... but in Shippuuden, she wasn't really focused on as much. I feel like she became a supporting character :/ don't kill me, but that's just how I feel.

Your feelings don't matter because it is a fact that Saskura is a main character. A main character is someone who shows up at every arc in the story and Sakura has.
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X

Your feelings don't matter because it is a fact that Saskura is a main character. A main character is someone who shows up at every arc in the story and Sakura has.

Umm excuse me? lol. My feelings don't matter? I merely stated an opinion, and never said that I was stating a fact .__.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Koishii X
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X

Umm excuse me? lol. My feelings don't matter? I merely stated an opinion, and never said that I was stating a fact .__.

Yes, they do not because your feelings don't change anything. You can think whatever you want but again, a fact is a fact.

Devoted Noob

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X
II_iMuddy_II
Koishii X

Yes, they do not because your feelings don't change anything. You can think whatever you want but again, a fact is a fact.

Geez, he's just stating HIS opinion on what he thinks.

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
I dont hate her or dislike her, but she's just not my favorite character, so she's on a neutral ground. To me as a main character she just hasnt done enough as I expected or desire. Sure, she can use super strength and sure she uses healing jutsus, but as a main character I expect more from her, than just giving face, say a few words of the event and such. her personality is not my favorite one, but I can let it pass and say " hey, thats how her character is". I can respect that she's a character that wants to get strong and be of use. However, that doesnt change that her story , to me, is boring. People have argue with me alot because of this, and they end up telling me that she's suppost to be a realistic character and I tell them the same thing. All of the characters of Naruto have something realistic, ALL OF THEM!

Naruto is that kid that parents see has a bad influence for things that arent his fault, Sasuke is the cool kid that everyone likes and parents aproove, Sakura is the girl that got bully and confronted them when she got confident, Hinata is the shy girl that wants to be able to talk to others and accepted for who she is, Shino is the strange kid that no one dares or just don't know how to interact with, Kiba is that one kid that views himself better than the rest and wants to show up what he can do, but still care, as you can see all of them have traits that can easily make them realistic.

If people say that by realistic, is because she comes from a non-ninja family, I dont see that as realistic enough. the same goes when they tell me that she reacts to situations like a normal person would, again all of them have moments likes this. Maybe is just that as a character I just can't related enough with to her as I would desire, the onlything I can honestly say I can relate to her is that just like her I got bully as a kid for having a big forehead, but the character that I can relate most of all will always be Hinata and in some things Naruto ( and believe me is by a lot of stuff that I can feel related to her). you dont need to agree with me or anything but this is just a reason why I just dont have her as one of my fav. I can see why you can like her ad make her your favorite, but to me is not enough

Dedicated Gawker

I doubt she was a character created to be well liked. There's many reasons to like her as well as dislike her.

But I can see how Sakuratards-er Sakura fans finds it irritating when there's so much hate on her. Most haters/dislikers can't come up with any reasons to dislike her other that she is annoying, emotional, or useless-which is true to a certain extent.

Annoying? Sakura isn't everybody's favorite cup of tea, so don't expect everybody to like her-this one goes to the Sakura Fans here who are just as crazy.

Emotional? Sakura's sensitivity can be looked positively or negatively(like a double edge sword), so of course there's going to be arguments from both perspectives.

Useless? Its confusing to me when people call her useless. I can't tell if its about her relevance in the main story or in terms of strength. To the plot so far, yes Sakura doesn't do much. There's really no central story structured around her, other than that little assassination plan that back-fired. Most of the time she's been pushed on the sidelines, playing the part of the support character despite being on Team 7 where the original members had some kind of big connection to the main plot. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't have any skills: she's extremely skilled analytically and physically. It's a shame that Kishimoto doesn't show it as often~when he does its been done subtly. No wonder she's been labeled as useless. Wasted potential really~but anything goes so far since its Kishimoto deciding the fate of it all.

(If anyone had called her weak, hohoho then s**t will get down cause I will not overlook that)
Also, why bring pairings into this? This baffles and confuses me. and I like pairings but it seems unnecessary to bring it up.

god I'm putting too much energy into this. I really hope the series ends soon.
The Huntress of Artemis

Flammable Rainbowz

fancynancy11

Uhm.
I don't think she's getting that mad, and I really am not under the impression
that she is trying to say you're totally wrong and she's absolutely right or whatever.

Everyone is passionate about something or some things, and that's normal.
I agree that people shouldn't come off real strong on their opinions, but I don't
think fancynancy11's doing that. I'm actually super hardcore
when it comes to arguing with others. I just won't stop. But that doesn't mean I think
the person I'm talking to is a total dumbutt or completely incorrect.

Uhm. Yeah.
Just saying.

I don't want to be rude, but I am a rude person.
Trolololol.
So I'll put it quite bluntly.
I think you yourself are being a little oversensitive.

Me? sweatdrop sorry I can't quite figure out if that last sentence was at me or at Flammable Rainbowz.... sweatdrop

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Miyavinee

Geez, he's just stating HIS opinion on what he thinks.

Geez, I'm just stating a FACT.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

fancynancy11

Flammable Rainbowz

That was directed towards Flammable Rainbowz xD

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

II_iMuddy_II

Haha, "your feelings don't matter" rofl

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LovelyHolic

I'm sure Kishimoto didn't intend to make her a popular character.
Personality-wise or anything like that.
I do agree that she isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I just hate it
when people start bashing on her and blahblahhblahhhh.
Anyway. Didn't the author say that when he first drew her, he didn't
think she was cute and felt bad for her, and so gave her a really
spunky personality?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out