Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
she's just plain annoying but i respect her as a medic ninja.

Aged Sex Symbol

I don't think anyone actually hates Sakura.

I think once they realize she threatens their OTP, they try to come up with reasons why she wouldn't be a suitable partner to make their paring look better, and it just goes downhill from there.
When Sakura learned medical ninjutsu, she actually became of some use to everyone. But before, all she did was worry Naruto because she couldn't do a damn thing.
I still don't like her though. She's just so annoying.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I like Sakura but have no opinion on NaruSaku.
Flammable Rainbowz
When Sakura learned medical ninjutsu, she actually became of some use to everyone. But before, all she did was worry Naruto because she couldn't do a damn thing.
I still don't like her though. She's just so annoying.

User Image

You have angered the Cat gods... cat_scream

....... cat_xd

Ps, why do you say she didn't do anything before being a Medic? that's a outright lie...

User Image

ok sure, she couldn't do much back then, but she did save their lives by putting her life on the line...twice...( three times if you count the Manga) but yeah, ok....I guess it doesn't count to you...I need to stop getting so ticked of when people say BS....why does it count the ONE time Naruto saved Sakura back in part 1, and not the 3 times she aided her teammates?

I think Sasuke only saved his teammates twice back then as well...I guess they are all useless by default. cat_neutral

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I like Sakura, but I.m not a fan of Narusaku..yet
fancynancy11

User Image
Happy Halloween!

It's my opinion - -"
The only time I recall Sakura doing anything for her teammates was in the Chunin exams. When she had to be strong. I don't remember any other time unless you're counting the fillers, which I didn't watch.

And yes, stop getting mad at someone else's opinion. Your opinion does not dominate everyone else's just because you disagree with it.
Flammable Rainbowz
fancynancy11

User Image
Happy Halloween!

It's my opinion - -"
The only time I recall Sakura doing anything for her teammates was in the Chunin exams. When she had to be strong. I don't remember any other time unless you're counting the fillers, which I didn't watch.

And yes, stop getting mad at someone else's opinion. Your opinion does not dominate everyone else's just because you disagree with it.

you misunderstood me, I'm well aware that I get too upset over little things, no, I am aware that my opinion does not mean more then others... don't assume things, I was just being harsh with myself, I do that from time to time... well.. when I said three times, I was counting Manga. ( there is a moment when she protects Naruto that wasn't included in the anime. no idea why. )

yes she saved them in the forest of death, but she also saved Naruto ( as I mentioned about that Manga only moment, small but still counts) and when she jumped in front of Gaara to protect Sasuke... that makes 3 times when she was only a Genin.

* I don't count fillers either, but if I did the amount she was useful would skyrocket, which is why most haters like to deny them so much... having to admit she is useful must be hard if you can't stand her*

Same with Hinata, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of her, she is useful, very much so for a side character.

no problem btw, I was in a "iffy" mood yesterday, I'm sorry if what I said come out harsh... sweatdrop

Aged Sex Symbol

Flammable Rainbowz
fancynancy11

User Image
Happy Halloween!

It's my opinion - -"

Do you REALLY want to nitpick that hard?

If we go by that logic, hardly any teammate of any squad ever has done anything for their teammates. We assume, that by the effort we see them putting forward to better themselves, and by the time spent together with their team that we DON'T see, that they care deeply about said teammates and do what they can to help them.

For instance, we haven't really seen Neji do s**t to benefit his team, but nobody actually doubts he wouldn't haul a** to help any one of team Gai if they required it.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SS_ShitStorm

Do you REALLY want to nitpick that hard?

If we go by that logic, hardly any teammate of any squad ever has done anything for their teammates. We assume, that by the effort we see them putting forward to better themselves, and by the time spent together with their team that we DON'T see, that they care deeply about said teammates and do what they can to help them.

For instance, we haven't really seen Neji do s**t to benefit his team, but nobody actually doubts he wouldn't haul a** to help any one of team Gai if they required it.

True story.

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I've always liked Sakura, never really adored her, but liked her well enough. As for Narusaku... I weep for its untimely demise.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Meep meep.
She's always been a strong girl, even though she cried a ton because she
was all hung up over Sasuke. I can see how that can be annoying, and she can
be clingy at times, but Sakura's not even half as bad as what people think of her.

Hinata, on the other hand — and I'm not saying she's not as great or whatever as
Sakura-chan — can get super annoying. Yes, she's cute, she's shy. But she is so
timid and never speaks up. I don't know if it's just me, but I find that incredibly
irritating. I mean, get a personality.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Flammable Rainbowz

fancynancy11

Uhm.
I don't think she's getting that mad, and I really am not under the impression
that she is trying to say you're totally wrong and she's absolutely right or whatever.

Everyone is passionate about something or some things, and that's normal.
I agree that people shouldn't come off real strong on their opinions, but I don't
think fancynancy11's doing that. I'm actually super hardcore
when it comes to arguing with others. I just won't stop. But that doesn't mean I think
the person I'm talking to is a total dumbutt or completely incorrect.

Uhm. Yeah.
Just saying.

I don't want to be rude, but I am a rude person.
Trolololol.
So I'll put it quite bluntly.
I think you yourself are being a little oversensitive.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Queen Shining Heaven

Heh heh heh...
yet.
Let me invite you to the dark side.
We have cookies, ice cream, and poodles.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

bittersweet music

No, I'm not going to "q-o-u-t-e you for some scientific/analyzing s**t."
And of course I want flame wars.
Everyone wants flame wars.
No offense, honey-bun, but you're starting to sound really bi***y.
Maybe you're the one with the attitude problem?

I mean, I didn't want to get off to a bad start.
But really? "I don't give a *****?"
If you don't give one, don't even bother posting.

Whatever if you dislike her, it's not like I can change your views or anything.
I just want to put it out there that she's not as bad as people say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff