MY757

Yup yup! ^_^

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

l Venus l

Yeah, I kind of get that feeling sometimes too, but it's not like I can do anything.
So I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

Dangerous Lunatic

I always see Sakura hate everywhere I go. But I'm glad there's others who like her, too.

It kind of sucks because I think she could've been so much greater than how she is now. She's awesome in her own right, but I mean, why didn't they work on her genjutsu affinity? Especially how Inner Sakura literally beat Ino's mind jutsu out of her head. That would've been something pretty interesting to have, considering Naruto has Kurama and Sasuke, the sharingan.

It just seems to me that Sasuke and Naruto constantly get OP while she's lagging behind in the dust. I mean, Sasuke can summon snakes, Naruto can summon toads, and even though she's under Tsunade's tutelage, we've never once seen her summon a slug.

Bleh. I guess it makes sense that her character isn't as developed as Naruto and Sasuke, who I believe are the most major characters in the manga.

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
She's useless to me emotion_jawdrop

AWWW RIGHT IN THE FEELS ! jk

I blame Kishimoto

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Delicate Desires

Yeah, I know! Sometimes it feels like she needs... I don't know, not really screen time, but... advancements? If that makes sense?
Like, she has so much unused potential.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mizz Chopper

It's all Kishi emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_zombie

Dangerous Lunatic

The Huntress of Artemis

Delicate Desires

Yeah, I know! Sometimes it feels like she needs... I don't know, not really screen time, but... advancements? If that makes sense?
Like, she has so much unused potential.

Yeah! It really seems like Kishi is implying that Sakura is the heroine of the series, so shouldn't she be advancing alongside Sasuke and Naruto? The parallels are there... Maybe she'll come up within the next few chapters and do something awesome.

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Delicate Desires

Hopefully, yeah! She should be right next to Sasuke or Naruto.
Preferably Naruto, nyuu~ cat_4laugh

Dangerous Lunatic

The Huntress of Artemis

Delicate Desires

Yeeeeahhh! NaruSaku FTW I only recently started getting into the pairing, but it's starting to grow on me really quick. I mean, I always thought that Hinata would end up with Naruto- and I wouldn't be surprised if they do from how the manga's going- but Sakura and Naruto seem so perfect for each other! Even in pre-shippuuden- despite how everybody seems to hate how she was then, Sakura supported him, and as she grows out of her shallow mindset, you can tell how much she cares for him even then.

Considering all the development and those little hints that Kishi has given us concerning NaruSaku, I think that was what he was originally planning- but I remember seeing somewhere that the fanbase really influence what goes on in the manga, and it seems like majority want NaruHina, so... emotion_8c

I mean, I guess either one would make sense. There's the whole "opposites attract" when it comes to NaruHina, and I have to admit, they look really cute together, but with NaruSaku, they compliment each other. Both pretty loud when need be, not afraid to show their hearts on their sleeves- except Sakura has more tact and can keep Naruto in check.

/ends ramble sweatdrop

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Delicate Desires

Haha C: I really love NaruSaku, too! It'd be so awesome if they did end up together.
I think... Well, I think NaruHina wouldn't really work out. Like you said, Sakura keeps Naruto in line. There's no way that Hinata could do that. And while I think Naruto is moved by Hinata and respects her, he doesn't love her that way. His heart still belongs to Sakura
Delicate Desires
The Huntress of Artemis

Delicate Desires

Yeeeeahhh! NaruSaku FTW I only recently started getting into the pairing, but it's starting to grow on me really quick. I mean, I always thought that Hinata would end up with Naruto- and I wouldn't be surprised if they do from how the manga's going- but Sakura and Naruto seem so perfect for each other! Even in pre-shippuuden- despite how everybody seems to hate how she was then, Sakura supported him, and as she grows out of her shallow mindset, you can tell how much she cares for him even then.

Considering all the development and those little hints that Kishi has given us concerning NaruSaku, I think that was what he was originally planning- but I remember seeing somewhere that the fanbase really influence what goes on in the manga, and it seems like majority want NaruHina, so... emotion_8c

I mean, I guess either one would make sense. There's the whole "opposites attract" when it comes to NaruHina, and I have to admit, they look really cute together, but with NaruSaku, they compliment each other. Both pretty loud when need be, not afraid to show their hearts on their sleeves- except Sakura has more tact and can keep Naruto in check.

/ends ramble sweatdrop

omg a Narusaku fan! Let me love you! emotion_kirakira

I agree with this post so much....! I really hope that Kishimoto doesn't let the fanbase write his Manga for him, I think the story of Naruto x Sakura is very sweet, and a bit misunderstand by the masses.

for example, to this day, people still claim she "abuses Naruto" when she really is just looking out for him.

I think Kishimoto tried to subtly hint at that, when he showed that Naruto's mother treats him the same way when he say's something rude.

It's not that Sakura or Kushina are "mean" people...not at all!

.....blah...anyway... I'm so glad to meet another NS fan! and I'm glad that the thread starter is a NS fan as well. *waves to you too* emotion_brofist

And I see what you mean about Naruhina....as far as some of the recent chapters seem to be like for most people....but to me... it's just one-sided. It's nothing to worry about untill Naruto shows romantic interest in Hinata. ( and we all know Naruto enough by now to tell how he would do it, or his tell-tale blushes etc...He hides it with a smile. ( around Sakura) and right now...it's still only Sakura.... emotion_kirakira

I'm one of the few fans who even like the really early NS hints.. ( like chapter 3, or the wave arc...Naruto saving Sakura from Gaara, and her being called his girlfriend by that little frog.)

I love those early moments just as much as the later Shippuden ones. emotion_kirakira

.....if you want....you can talk to me in a Pm... I don't want to take over this thread with my non-stop talking... emotion_sweatdrop
.....sorry. I talk too much. cat_sweatdrop

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
You have to admit though, she was pretty useless when she was a Genin

Wealthy Noob

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Who would hate Sakura? No one should hate her she is the best character!

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
ShiJiuSui
You have to admit though, she was pretty useless when she was a Genin

Yes and no.
It's true that Sakura was physically weak, but she did aid her team many times.
She practically saved Sasuke from Gaara, allowing him to "recover" or better known as "get back on track".
She risked her life to protect both Sasuke and Naruto.
She taught Naruto how to walk on trees-charka control.
Without her, they wouldn't have made it out of Forest of Death.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Where the hell is Sakura???

I feel like a parent who lost their kid in the mall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff