Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

NeoAstrisk
Who could tank?
Barring Edo-Tensei, would Madara survive?

Yes, hirudora couldn’t kill a weakened Kisame I am sure Madara with perfect susano can tank it no problem. If I remember correctly didn’t he already? And not even with perfect susanoo just his regular susano.

Blessed Prophet

BubbIeRainbow
NeoAstrisk
Who could tank?

Yes, hirudora couldn’t kill a weakened Kisame I am sure Madara with perfect susano can tank it no problem. If I remember correctly didn’t he already? And not even with perfect susanoo just his regular susano.

I recall Gai breaking his Susanoo with a base hirudora. Pluse Vs Kisame was six gates. I'm talking all eight gates, I believe that would still be a huge increase over six.

Hygienic Genius

NeoAstrisk
BubbIeRainbow
NeoAstrisk
Who could tank?

I recall Gai breaking his Susanoo with a base hirudora. Pluse Vs Kisame was six gates. I'm talking all eight gates, I believe that would still be a huge increase over six.

Hm you are a bit confused. Hirudora is exclusively an attack from the 7th gate. The 6th gate attack he used on Kisame was morning peacock not hirudora and that was to take care of the 1,000 sharks. Afterwards he opened the 7th gate to use Hirudora which is his strongest attack shown so far. He used the same thing against Madara and it didn’t break his susano it just pushed him backwards. The 8th gate should have a stronger attack and it might be able to break it like Tsunade's punches did but he would survive it and I highly doubt it can penetrate susano's perfect form.

Blessed Prophet

BubbIeRainbow
NeoAstrisk
BubbIeRainbow
NeoAstrisk
Who could tank?

Hm you are a bit confused. Hirudora is exclusively an attack from the 7th gate. The 6th gate attack he used on Kisame was morning peacock not hirudora and that was to take care of the 1,000 sharks. Afterwards he opened the 7th gate to use Hirudora which is his strongest attack shown so far. He used the same thing against Madara and it didn’t break his susano it just pushed him backwards. The 8th gate should have a stronger attack and it might be able to break it like Tsunade's punches did but he would survive it and I highly doubt it can penetrate susano's perfect form.

I believe you are right with my confusion of the 6 & 7 gates, but I remember chapter 608 him using it base - and I was wrong, he did indeed succeed in only pushing back Madara with Susanoo, but it did deteriorate and that was without gate increase. However, I think it was not perfect Susanoo. Either way it's a pretty amazing feat considering the Kages couldn't even touch him.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
NeoAstrisk
Who could tank?

Madara has Author's Favorite character armor. It's going to take something big to break it, and sadly for Gai he is not the hero of the series and probably won't do the job. Now Obito on the other hand, might get killed by it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff