Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did it suck?

Yes 0.49090909090909 49.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.50909090909091 50.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3

Ghaleonx5z
It was a bit rushed, but did you really expect to see something mind blowing from Kishimoto? I got what I expected to get.

User Image
Yuki Namura
Ghaleonx5z
It was a bit rushed, but did you really expect to see something mind blowing from Kishimoto? I got what I expected to get.

User Image

He's got a point, really. The signs were kind of there, especially during the later chapters of Naruto Shippuden. Honestly, the ending kind of made me wonder what really ended up getting accomplished in the series on the grand scale.

I was really hoping Naruto would've of wised up during the later part of the series and recognized all of the flaws with the ninja world and would of also acknowledged that some of the antagonist in the series do have a point and that maybe they're going about it the wrong way....or maybe I'm hoping that Naruto was a better series all together..
Protonig
Yuki Namura
Ghaleonx5z

User Image

He's got a point, really. The signs were kind of there, especially during the later chapters of Naruto Shippuden. Honestly, the ending kind of made me wonder what really ended up getting accomplished in the series on the grand scale.

I was really hoping Naruto would've of wised up during the later part of the series and recognized all of the flaws with the ninja world and would of also acknowledged that some of the antagonist in the series do have a point and that maybe they're going about it the wrong way....or maybe I'm hoping that Naruto was a better series all together..

I can see that. Despite the series being 700 chapters long, you don't really ever see much development in Naruto, or any of the characters really aside from some slight maturing after the two year time jump between the original and Shippuden. There is also little development into the characters relationships with the exception of Sauske and Itachi, and even that is pretty freaking rushed.
Yuki Namura
Protonig
Yuki Namura
Ghaleonx5z

User Image

I can see that. Despite the series being 700 chapters long, you don't really ever see much development in Naruto, or any of the characters really aside from some slight maturing after the two year time jump between the original and Shippuden. There is also little development into the characters relationships with the exception of Sauske and Itachi, and even that is pretty freaking rushed.

There are some cases where characters not changing too much can be a good thing, Naruto isn't one of these cases.

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Anko is fat because its peace time and because she eats a lot of dango. Now she eats a lot of Dango and doesn't exercise.

If you care so much about the pairings then go watch the movie or some s**t as its further explored there. Not like any of you pay for it anyway
And Sasuke always liked Sakura. Kishi just executed it poorly. Even in one of the databooks it says something about Sakura filling his lonely existence blah blah but he refused to let her in blah blah.
Even when Sasuke leaves for the Orochimaru Boys (And 1 girl club)

Even when he nuses genjutsu on her before he fights Nardo. It's to get Sakura from following him just like he did when he punched her in the stomach in the leaf.

Even in 699 the same thing happens but Sasuke handles it differently because he's not a crybaby emo kid anymore.

Like the signs are their but again I can't blame people for missing them when Kishi executes things poorly. Honestly tho have some of you seen dialog between Sauce and Sakura pre time skip
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
You can post more, and yeah most of them are located in part 1 with some subtle hints in part 2. Mostly because in Part 2 Sauce is doing the emo "No more emotions and bonds for me" s**t.
Like really just read all of part 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Thinking Sauce wouldn't end up with Sakura is like thinking Naruto wouldn't end up with Hinata.
If you pay attention to the subtle (Srsly Kishi stop doing this subtle loser s**t) hint that Kishi leaves then you'll know any of the "pairings that matter (Choji x Karui? Wtf)"
Before the chunin exams officially started(finals) Hinata cheers Naruto up and s**t.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and then you have Naruto basically giving her his deep and inner thoughts and s**t. Like come on
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Like come on. What the ******** did you think that meant? Who else does Naruto have conversations like that with who's a female in the series. And then you have Hinata getting herself merc'd by Pein, and you also have Neji dying. Neji dying which allows Hinata to motivate Naruto to have the will to fight as they hold hands.

These pairing wars were stupid from the beginning honestly.

The ending was fine just pay attention to what you read. This is like Deidara vs Sasuke 2 electric boogaloo

Friendly Friend

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
YOU PPL DON'T SEE THAT HE DID KNOW SHE WAS THERE HE JUST DIDN'T TALK TO HER HAS MUCH CUZ NARUTO IS A IDIOT WE KNOW THIS biggrin

I LOVE NARUTO AND HINATA THEY THE BEST COUPLE EVER@!

Demonic Nymph

AbsoluteKai

I think you're my new favorite person.
        Seriously, thank you for posting these hints. Yeah, Kishi executed the pairings poorly, but the evidence was there just like you pointed out.
AbsoluteKai
Anko is fat because its peace time and because she eats a lot of dango. Now she eats a lot of Dango and doesn't exercise.

If you care so much about the pairings then go watch the movie or some s**t as its further explored there. Not like any of you pay for it anyway
And Sasuke always liked Sakura. Kishi just executed it poorly. Even in one of the databooks it says something about Sakura filling his lonely existence blah blah but he refused to let her in blah blah.
Even when Sasuke leaves for the Orochimaru Boys (And 1 girl club)

Even when he nuses genjutsu on her before he fights Nardo. It's to get Sakura from following him just like he did when he punched her in the stomach in the leaf.

Even in 699 the same thing happens but Sasuke handles it differently because he's not a crybaby emo kid anymore.

Like the signs are their but again I can't blame people for missing them when Kishi executes things poorly. Honestly tho have some of you seen dialog between Sauce and Sakura pre time skip
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
You can post more, and yeah most of them are located in part 1 with some subtle hints in part 2. Mostly because in Part 2 Sauce is doing the emo "No more emotions and bonds for me" s**t.
Like really just read all of part 1
User Image

Thinking Sauce wouldn't end up with Sakura is like thinking Naruto wouldn't end up with Hinata.
If you pay attention to the subtle (Srsly Kishi stop doing this subtle loser s**t) hint that Kishi leaves then you'll know any of the "pairings that matter (Choji x Karui? Wtf)"
Before the chunin exams officially started(finals) Hinata cheers Naruto up and s**t.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and then you have Naruto basically giving her his deep and inner thoughts and s**t. Like come on
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Like come on. What the ******** did you think that meant? Who else does Naruto have conversations like that with who's a female in the series. And then you have Hinata getting herself merc'd by Pein, and you also have Neji dying. Neji dying which allows Hinata to motivate Naruto to have the will to fight as they hold hands.

These pairing wars were stupid from the beginning honestly.

The ending was fine just pay attention to what you read. This is like Deidara vs Sasuke 2 electric boogaloo

I'll give you this, you definately know your Naruto. But yeah, I do know the "development" was there. It's so small though that it makes it seem more like they're friends with occational moments of, "well... maybe?".

Eternal Seeker

14,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I personally liked the last chapter. It was a happy ending and the pairings were as could be hoped.
kenshin.no.go
I personally liked the last chapter. It was a happy ending and the pairings were as could be hoped.

Yeah, it does end on a happyish note. But it raised far more questions than it answered. How did Sauske finally notice Sakura and fall in love with her? When did Naruto finally notice Hinata and fall in love with her? When did Naruto become Hokage? What was Kakashi's reign as Hokage like? How the hell did Gai get his limbs back when they were descitegrating? How has his recovery gone? And what the hell is Sauske up to!?
And no, "they might explain it in the move" doesn't count. That's a whole series worth of possible info they just kinda gave us to assume on our own.
And if that's the case, I'm going to assume Hinata has Naruto hypnotized into thinking he is just a ramen shop eating all the time while she controls him like a puppet to be the husband she tried winning over through out the whole series.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I didn't mind the ending, though it was a bit rushed and some resolution for some things could have been added. I would have loved to see a chapter that took place directly after the war, along with seeing how Kakashi was like as Hokage and how people immediately coped after that crap that went down. Oh, and how everyone's relationships went about.

Greedy Capitalist

Kishimoto has been shitting on my dreams for a good Naruto story for going on 10 years now.

There are no dreams.

There is only despair.

No hope, no love, no end in sight.

Only pain, misery, and mary sues.

There is no God.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items