Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did it suck?

Yes 0.49090909090909 49.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.50909090909091 50.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 >

Okay, if you have read the final chapter let me just ask you one thing. What the hell was that? One of the most pointless fights in anime history, fallowed by a many years later time skip to a bunch of character relationships that are barely explained? Am I the only one who thought this was the dumbest final chapter in manga history?
Also, is it just me or are they squeal bating? Personal, I'd rather see how Naruto managed to fall in love with Hinata seeing as how he spends the previous 699 chapters barely even noticing she exists.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Maybe the Naruto subforum cares.
So As I Pray

Huh?

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Yuki Namura
So As I Pray

Huh?

The subforum, the subforum for Naruto, the subforum specifically made for Naruto, the Naruto subforum.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
its so you can watch the movie.
Yup. Sucked. So many questions left unanswered as well. Like why is Anko fat? Also what is Sasuke doing in the forest?
amigobear v3
That is completely retarded. neutral
The whole point of a final chapter is to wrap up the series, and give it a proper end. NOT A GLORIFIED PROMO!
So As I Pray
Yuki Namura
So As I Pray

Huh?

The subforum, the subforum for Naruto, the subforum specifically made for Naruto, the Naruto subforum.

Has anyone ever told you that you are absolutely no fun at all?

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Yuki Namura
So As I Pray
Yuki Namura
So As I Pray

Huh?

Has anyone ever told you that you are absolutely no fun at all?

I'd be having more fun if you were in the right forum, but you're not so.
Yeah. But i still sorta kinda like it a little cause... I... *cries and leaves*

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
IXI-Deadly-Ace-IXI
Yup. Sucked. So many questions left unanswered as well. Like why is Anko fat? Also what is Sasuke doing in the forest?

Dango. Anko is fat because of dango.
It was fine, but it wasn't as bad as you stated it to be. I only have a few unanswered questions/problems:

- How in seven hells did Chouji X Karui happen?
- Why did Sasuke suddenly just like Sakura like that?
- How did Naruto feel about it? Didn't Naruto like Sakura?
- How did he get laid with Hinata?
- Why did Kishimoto make Anko fat? She was the hottest in the series!

But I guess some of these things will be explained in the upcoming movie and/or mini-series.

Raider

The movie will fill in the gaps.
But I do get what you mean..It was a "happy" ending..too happy

Scompiglio's Wife

Yuki Namura
amigobear v3
That is completely retarded. neutral
The whole point of a final chapter is to wrap up the series, and give it a proper end. NOT A GLORIFIED PROMO!

Oh boy... You know... Naruto at least has an epilogue ending. If anyone has read CLAMP at any point of their lives, they are infamous for sometimes not really making an ending. XXXaholic literally ends uneventfully. Legal Drug basically ended at volume 3 and they had to make a whole new series just to start finishing it. And don't get me started on retconning their own storylines and theories. CLAMP has issues, but some really good stuff.

Also, Naruto has been going on for fifteen years. I think the guy is allowed to cut some corners for it to finally finish.

And just so you know, there are side stories coming out to do something. Fill in the gaps? I don't know what else he'll have been working on for a side story collection.

So As I Pray

I know it's hard. I want to say it too, but for some reason I find it pointless to even try to point it out. I respect your ability to keep on saying where people should post topics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff