Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara
Wah!? 9 Pages while I was gone? Dang... Haha. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. ^^
We'll forgive you if you've burned down the church. ^o^

[color=darkred]Haha. I can't say that. I wouldn't feel right, but let's just say that I was off destroying a village with the Kyuubi.
Because destroying the homes and lives of countless people is so much better than burning down one building. User Image

Yup, you're Madara alright! XD
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Bitter_Medicine
Official Kabuto
Dont Mess With ThisDevil
ll Madara Uchiha ll
Taking official out of your name for starters then smaller eyes and some pants. -.-

why do you gotta be a jerk? D;
I dare you.
this says it all about you
I clicked it. gonk Now click my siggy~

The question is, do I dare to click it?
Do you dare not to? twisted

Damn it Kabuto, you're evil. gonk
Don't act as if you just figured it out. wink
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara
Wah!? 9 Pages while I was gone? Dang... Haha. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. ^^

[color=darkred]Haha. I can't say that. I wouldn't feel right, but let's just say that I was off destroying a village with the Kyuubi.
Because destroying the homes and lives of countless people is so much better than burning down one building. User Image

Exactly.

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara

Exactly.

All I see is a girl wearing armor.
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara

[Haha. I can't say that. I wouldn't feel right, but let's just say that I was off destroying a village with the Kyuubi.

Exactly.
::reveals magic box of DOOM!::

Original Architect

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
l Zabuza Momochi l
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara

Exactly.

Indeed that is all I see to.
Your avatar is coming along well, Madara... I don't know what type of hair you should use, since you're female. Anything else really will distort you Avatar into looking a bit ridiculous. I think it's fine how it is. Perhaps just begin questing for a Ninja Headband or possibly an Orinkage.
ll Madara Uchiha ll
l Zabuza Momochi l
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara

Exactly.

All I see is a cranky butt-hurt wanna-be. ^^
You should calm down... Perhaps go post somewhere else if this isn't making you happy. I don't want you causing trouble in my topic.

Original Architect

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Official Uchiha Madara
ll Madara Uchiha ll
l Zabuza Momochi l
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara

Exactly.

You should calm down... Perhaps go post somewhere else if this isn't making you happy. I don't want you causing trouble in my topic.

I am stating whats on my mind and there no rules that says I can't you on the other hand is causing it by putting official in your name which causes a lot of crap. -.-
Official Uchiha Madara
ll Madara Uchiha ll
l Zabuza Momochi l
Official Uchiha Madara
Official Kabuto
Official Uchiha Madara

Exactly.

On the other hand, it does bump up the thread nicely. XD
ll Madara Uchiha ll
Official Uchiha Madara
ll Madara Uchiha ll
l Zabuza Momochi l
Official Uchiha Madara

Exactly.

I am stating whats on my mind and there no rules that says I can't you on the other hand is causing it by putting official in your name which causes a lot of crap. -.-
If she's willing and ready to deal with said crap, what's the issue?
Il Madara Uchiha Il, you're the only one here that I see causing anything. ^^
You're here bringing up non-sense about being named an official by some sort of "False Idol" that has the ability to dictate who's a true Official or not.

Original Architect

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Official Uchiha Madara
You're here bringing up non-sense about being named an official by some sort of "False Idol" that has the ability to dictate who's a true Official or not.

And and the others put you official in your name to only get on other peoples nerves.

(Before I forget it seems you have not posted yet in Amegakure no Sato so ether start posting or leave the guild we don't want members that don't post filling up the member list. -.-)
It's kind of hard posting in an Role-Playing guild when you're hogging my name.You should alter yours, then I'll start my posting.
ll Madara Uchiha ll
Official Uchiha Madara

And and the others put you official in your name to only get on other peoples nerves.

(Before I forget it seems you have not posted yet in Amegakure no Sato so ether start posting or leave the guild we don't want members that don't post filling up the member list. -.-)

You're the one getting on everyones nerve with all the drama you are starting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff