Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is/are you're favorite and least favorite girl(s) in Naruto and why?

Mind you I need to catch up so my opinion may change and any female character I don't mention is on a neutral ground. As far as my favorites it would probably be Temari and Hinata.

I like Temari because even though I didn't like how cocky/proud she was at the beginning of the Chunin exams, she seemed to have some character development later on. She also seemed to be more than just the tough girl because she does show that she cares about others and has more of a personality outside of being the "tough girl". She is also a strong fighter.

Before I continue on with Hinata I just want to make one thing clear: I DO NOT SUPPORT EITHER NARUHINA OR NARUSAKU. Capitalized for emphasis because I don't want to start that argument. To be honest I like some of the more uncommon/somewhat crackish/unusual Hinata pairings with KibaHina probably being the more "normal" pairing I support. Moving along ... the reason I like Hinata is because I thought she was cute, she was the shy/quiet one, and she had/wanted to change. I also thought she was funny at times and she was a caring character. I will admit Hinata is a flawed character. I don't like how she does obsess over Naruto and she could probably use some more character development. She is a character who has good points but at the same time she has her flaws.

My least favorite would probably be Sakura. Again it is not because of NaruSaku or NaruHina. Like Hinata, Sakura has both strong points and flaws as a character. I will admit there were a lot of good qualities/development as a character. She did have moments when she improved as a character. She became more "useful" with some of the training she had gotten (as far as a medical ninja) and there were times that she stood on her own. However what turned me off about her was how much she obsessed/fangirled over Sasuke. I understand the concerns for him at times (with the cursed mark for example) but other times I found it annoying. I know that could be a complaint with Ino as well but correct me of I'm wrong, Ino hasn't had much character development. I also don't think she has made the best decisions at times with where I'm currently at. I would like to see if her character gets better. For those of you who are up to date fell free to let me know if she does.

Noble Hero

inb4 flame wars
Foveo
inb4 flame wars
Foveo
inb4 flame wars

I hope this topic doesn't start a flame war sweatdrop . If it does it does, but I made this topic because I was curious. And for me pairings has nothing to do with it. (I hope a shipping war doesn't break out either eek )

Noble Hero

MangaFreak325
Foveo
inb4 flame wars

I hope this topic doesn't start a flame war sweatdrop . If it does it does, but I made this topic because I was curious. And for me pairings has nothing to do with it. (I hope a shipping war doesn't break out either eek )

It probably is a harmless topic but some people start pissing contests between characters like it's some important thing. I'd not worry about It but I expect it.

Wealthy Millionaire

Look out for anyone with a Sakura avatar
IVovacane
Look out for anyone with a Sakura avatar

Okay.

Aged Sex Symbol

Unigore
MangaFreak325
Foveo
inb4 flame wars

It probably is a harmless topic but some people start pissing contests between characters like it's some important thing. I'd not worry about It but I expect it.

The pissing contests have proven infinitely more entertaining and thought provoking than the actual series so I'd consider them of at least some importance.

Noble Hero

SS_ShitStorm
Unigore
MangaFreak325
Foveo
inb4 flame wars

The pissing contests have proven infinitely more entertaining and thought provoking than the actual series so I'd consider them of at least some importance.

I wonder how some of them function in real society.

Aged Sex Symbol

Unigore
SS_ShitStorm
Unigore
MangaFreak325
Foveo
inb4 flame wars

I wonder how some of them function in real society.

Like everyone else.

The internet makes a**l-retentive douchebags out of everyone. It usually doesn't carry over to real life.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Unigore
inb4 flame wars

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash