1 2 3 4 >

who is your fav naruto charcter?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Itachi.
I have legitimate reasons why I appreciate his character so much... unlike some people.
"oh guize i lurv him cus he hot asfawk."
Anyways...
He's a pretty developed character, and he's the type of character that puts others before himself.
Aka, selfless acts. Much respect ]:<
He put the village before his self, and his own family. He protected his brother with good intentions.
He has admitted to failure, which is very noble in my opinion... He basically implied that he wasn't perfect.
He is a caring individual, and would risk anything to keep peace.
He never actually showed off his powers, and from my understanding, he has never actually went, "all out," in a fight. When I say show off, I mean to brag.
He never seemed cocky, he was just calm, professional about it.
His character has a caring nature that hated conflict.
Ugh ):
Sakura Haruno.

I'm feeling tried ....It's hard to explain why I like her, she has bloomed into a lovely flower..... And she always tries to protect her friends....she makes mistakes, but she tries to make amends...she is a very human character with flaws that real people can relate to. ( you know, then ones that don't have a tragic backstory or happen to be apart of some clan...)

Does that make sense? sweatdrop

so yes, I voted for Sakura Haruno. yum_strawberry

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

I love Sakura, too! Considering the only thing 'notable' about her was her affinity to genjutsu and Inner Sakura, she's come a long way. The rest of the Konoha 11 have some kind of bloodline limit, and Naruto has Kurama. Out of everybody, she's the most relatable in my opinion. Despite all the hate she receives, she's my favorite character!

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Sakura, Kisame, and Itachi.

Dedicated Gawker

Ino Yamanaka.
Painfully underrated but a character I adore to bits. She's confident, beautiful, intelligent, sassy, emotional, brave, determined, and caring towards her fellow teammates and friends.

And her ******** jutsu. Its amazing how she can use a jutsu mainly used for spying and interrogation into combat throughout the series. People need to stop underestimating this girl, cause she's badass. Like did anyone not see how she overtook Obito like a boss?! Okayillshutupnow.

Hilarious Noob

Obito/Tobi. He's evilness and darkness for losing the girl he loves is amazing. Best character for me.

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Naruto and Hinata

Fashionable Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I like Hinata the best.
One reason is that I like the Byakugan and the connected fighting style a lot. Basicly I think the Hyuuga-Clan is pretty cool and it's sad that the Byakugan is almost ignored next to Sharingan and Rinnegan.
The reason why I put her over Neji is simple: I like her personality, she is very humble and shy, but she can make up her mind and persuade her goals.
She is not extremly powerful, but I still think she has a very nice and fluent fighting style.
Also I think she is very beautiful in Shippuuden.
hidan, shikamaru, sakura, yamato
Minato Jordan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DATS RIGHT

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Gaara is my favorite character. He may be emotionally unstable in the beginning when we first meet him but he grows into such an incredible character. He is extremely strong and tries to become more than just the feared weapon of the village hidden in the sand. Very respectable.

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Raito Nakamura
I like Hinata the best.
One reason is that I like the Byakugan and the connected fighting style a lot. Basicly I think the Hyuuga-Clan is pretty cool and it's sad that the Byakugan is almost ignored next to Sharingan and Rinnegan.
The reason why I put her over Neji is simple: I like her personality, she is very humble and shy, but she can make up her mind and persuade her goals.
She is not extremly powerful, but I still think she has a very nice and fluent fighting style.
Also I think she is very beautiful in Shippuuden.

I agree about Hinata. She is very sweet and her personality is favorable over Neji's. I am still in the process of reading the manga but I'm pretty far into it and I love the breadth of each character personality. Hinata is such a sweet and lovable character and I love that she's admired Naruto since the very beginning.
Orochimaru - A twisted fawk of an evil villian of a series. I remember when i first read the manga, I was afriad of his actions, even the way he was protrayed. It was a sad day in hell when we realized how much of a b***h he is to Itachi. Anyway recently after getting beatin' three to four times in the manga his attitude has seemed to change. Very sad, he's sasuke's puppy now.

BUT

With the new chapter, he has use of his arms and all his jutsu back. He even took over the body of a clone, hopefully that will maake him better.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Neji.
He was my favorite ever since 4th grade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff