Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok! Now to all Kisame fans! I'm pretty darn happy about the pic i drew of him. I was uncertain if i could draw him at first because of his facial features but i got it ( haha i'm so putting off my HW right now) i'll upload soon once y'all got enough Itachi intake razz

Versatile Fatcat

My love of course! Itachi Uchiha. Sexiest guy alive. Though Pein and Madara are fighting for the second slot though.

And my favorite girl in Naruto is Hinata. >w< I don't care what anyone says, she's awesome. Second is Konan. Third is... I don't know yet but I'll figure it out!
Kyoto NoLastName
My love of course! Itachi Uchiha. Sexiest guy alive. Though Pein and Madara are fighting for the second slot though.

And my favorite girl in Naruto is Hinata. >w< I don't care what anyone says, she's awesome. Second is Konan. Third is... I don't know yet but I'll figure it out!

Cool girl! yea Itachi sure does have a lot of fans he really is the BEST BRO EVER!!! Ha ima kinda weird with drawing the characters (sig.) but I gotta question what do you think about Kisame his partner? I think I be postin him soon.

Versatile Fatcat

kit katz674
Kyoto NoLastName

Cool girl! yea Itachi sure does have a lot of fans he really is the BEST BRO EVER!!! Ha ima kinda weird with drawing the characters (sig.) but I gotta question what do you think about Kisame his partner? I think I be postin him soon.

I don't mind Kisame. I would like him a little more if people didn't pair him and Itachi together. He's funny when he can be, and despite appearances he is smart, resourceful, and powerful.
Kyoto NoLastName
kit katz674
Kyoto NoLastName

I don't mind Kisame. I would like him a little more if people didn't pair him and Itachi together. He's funny when he can be, and despite appearances he is smart, resourceful, and powerful.

yeah I think he's really honorable actually ( Im scared of spoiler...) anyways i'll upload now thank you for your view
- yaoi pairings scare me! O.O

Versatile Fatcat

kit katz674
Kyoto NoLastName
kit katz674
Kyoto NoLastName

yeah I think he's really honorable actually ( Im scared of spoiler...) anyways i'll upload now thank you for your view
- yaoi pairings scare me! O.O

I don't mind spoilers, because I'm not watching the actual thing so I can't say if I really like it or not. Though other people do and it won't be wise to Spoil anything here where people can read.

They don't scare me as much like before. Though I still cannot read anything, like fan fiction stories, or see REAL Guy x Guy stuff. I've gotten used to the anime pics though, but I'm picky with that.

Though Kisame and Itachi just never worked for me, no matter what. Actually, none of the Akatsuki paired like that worked for me. o.o
kit katz674
supersnorf
Deidara is my Favorite in akatsuki.. ART is BANG! rofl yeah!

Un! I think that every guy is great! Hm, heres somethin that happened today, I got clay from my science class and I just made a try-to-look-like replica of a bird dei san makes!

Cool! i know alot of char. in naruto are great but for me Deidara is my favorite biggrin
Wish you can show me your hand made replica of Deidara's bomb bird biggrin
supersnorf
kit katz674
supersnorf

Un! I think that every guy is great! Hm, heres somethin that happened today, I got clay from my science class and I just made a try-to-look-like replica of a bird dei san makes!

Cool! i know alot of char. in naruto are great but for me Deidara is my favorite biggrin

darn the bomb bird went KATSU! (one of my cats knocked it over and it broke) do you still want to see it?
PreposterousRhinocerous
ITATCHI AND KASAME!! heart

well den I switched itachi with kisame yeah!
kit katz674
supersnorf
kit katz674
supersnorf

darn the bomb bird went KATSU! (one of my cats knocked it over and it broke) do you still want to see it?

Sure why not. blaugh
I like Sasori over all. Itachi is pretty damn awesome though..
Sasori & Deidara. Definitely. XD

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
narutogirl1991
Itachi
Itachi -ox
Konan and Itachi are both cool.

Konan is awesome but I don't like her name and Itachi is just a damn sexy badass
i wanna say sasori... but hidan is just tooo funny XD his death was my fav naruto death ever, then danzo's whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff