Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

8,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Why did you feel the need to create yet another thread about this. emotion_facepalm
Temari-chaan
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Why did you feel the need to create yet another thread about this. emotion_facepalm

wooow that is the exact thing someone else said to me!!!! er dis thread! hm, maybe im no being clear
I didn make another thread of this! heart this is my first posting thingie about the awethem akatsuki!
So, whos yer favorite?
I say,
kakuzu fans?
zetsu fans?
where are ye guys? un!

Dangerous Phantom

8,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
kit katz674
Temari-chaan
xx Dragon-Pie xx

wooow that is the exact thing someone else said to me!!!! er dis thread! hm, maybe im no being clear
I didn make another thread of this! heart this is my first posting thingie about the awethem akatsuki!
So, whos yer favorite?
I say,
kakuzu fans?
zetsu fans?
where are ye guys? un!

Duhh..

No dear,I'm not one of those Kakuzu fans neithers are those Zetsu fans..you know what?!**** all those Zetsu (s)!!They're starting to creep me out and I want them dead!

As you can see I have fallen in love with Sasori especially his **** body!<3
Temari-chaan
kit katz674
Temari-chaan
xx Dragon-Pie xx

So, whos yer favorite?
I say,
kakuzu fans?
zetsu fans?
where are ye guys? un!

Duhh..

No dear,I'm not one of those Kakuzu fans neithers are those Zetsu fans..you know what?!**** all those Zetsu (s)!!They're starting to creep me out and I want them dead!

oh? Den do ya like my signature? I think I should upload someone else next wonder who ^^

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I have to say... Itachi.
CamiliaAmherst
I have to say... Itachi.

I have a drawing of him but it's an older one dunno if I should post it what do you think?

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
kit katz674
CamiliaAmherst
I have to say... Itachi.

I have a drawing of him but it's an older one dunno if I should post it what do you think?

You can send it to me in a PM instead.
Itachi, Hidan and Tobi
all of the akatsuki people are good but my number 1 fav is Itachi

Distinct Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ITATCHI AND KASAME!! heart

Dangerous Phantom

8,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
kit katz674
Temari-chaan
kit katz674
Temari-chaan
xx Dragon-Pie xx

So, whos yer favorite?
I say,
kakuzu fans?
zetsu fans?
where are ye guys? un!

Duhh..

oh? Den do ya like my signature? I think I should upload someone else next wonder who ^^

Indeed so,very impressive..did you drew it yourself?Oh my,I think my face is turning red after looking at your signature!SASORI<3!!
yup!

Heres what i did however... I found a picture of his face online and drew his face in my sketch pad then I made the jacket shirt and scorpion necklace! I say men look great with gloves, nail poilish, and rings!

Wealthy Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
You all are half-japanse now.
Generations Echo

lol! yea! hm, but it's strange i'm actually chinese y'know? I like japanese culture however ima try to be an animator! (well ill give it a shot...) whee

Wealthy Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
kit katz674
Generations Echo

lol! yea! hm, but it's strange i'm actually chinese y'know? I like japanese culture however ima try to be an animator! (well ill give it a shot...) whee

O--ok..?
emotion_jawdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas