Welcome to Gaia! ::

Permission to ask a oc question here?

Noble Hero

The ninjas with 60 elements and all the eyes. The jack of trade characters. Or the moon princess oc.

Questionable Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
My name is ____ and I have the WOLF DEMON

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
Naruversity
SS_ShitStorm
OH MY GOD CAN THIS BE A RECOLOR THREAD

PLEASE LET THIS BE A RECOLOR THREAD.

I've got a few

User Image

I think that was Ino at one point.

User Image

The best part about this is that the artist(and I use that term painfully) actually bothered to put a watermark on it.

lol that first one is originally from Fairytail I thinks its Erza

Good eye. I thought she had a little too much junk in the trunk to be Ino.

Oh nope its Lucy lol

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
My friend made an OC once who was supposed to be the carrier of the Eight-Tails (this was before Bee was introduced, of course) and from a Village Hidden In the Light. I myself made an OC who was a kid fro an extinct clan that had a Kekkei Genkai which allows them to burn people just by looking at them.
All of you really do your research huh. emotion_facepalm

I never really notice these things.

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My ocs are my own. I have four main ones and an entire clan. One of witch is my Sig,
The others two are my albino twins Tsukiko and Sora Miyu
any the other is an insane doctor, Shivani.
Any questions. Nope? Good!
Young King under Heaven
My friend made an OC once who was supposed to be the carrier of the Eight-Tails (this was before Bee was introduced, of course) and from a Village Hidden In the Light. I myself made an OC who was a kid fro an extinct clan that had a Kekkei Genkai which allows them to burn people just by looking at them.

Ya know, the Village Hidden in the Light isn't so terrible, but I don't really like people making there own villages. And that Kekkei Genkai is sorta the thing we're complaining about.
-Overpowered
-Doesn't really make much sense.
I'm not really trying to nit pick too bad. I guess that could be some sort of technique similar to Heavenly Prison(Used by Mui in Blood Prison/ Burrado Piruzen) but it's still overpowered, not that it's absolutely terrible, but...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff