Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Uhhhhhh y'all do realize the series is bout end. Because Masashi skip like 500 somethin episodes for idk reason. Plus rite now and this Great War a lot people cuz of the man who calls himself Madara.Tobi. but the Madara Is goin to come back to life an end fightin Naruto cuz Madara n Hashirama is the 2 sons of the Legendary Sage Of The 6 Paths Rikudou Sennin(Father Of All Shinobi) n plus about the Ten-tails.Tobi's goal is to release the Ten-Tails and become its jinchuriki but he needs all of the Tailed beast extracted because the moon is really the Ten-Tails eye that y its sharigan.n thts how Rikudou died he sealed its body on the moon.But about the ending of the series thts y they piano solos on the video games 2 make it sad becuz the show is ending.But now when The Real Madara comes back they're all is goin 2 be in for fight n half of the most favorited people on the show is goin 2 die by his hands.oh n another thing.

Naruto(Hashirama) vs Sasuke(Madara)
Now if Naruto and Sasuke fight 1 last battle they're both end up dying because those two was choosing by destiny just like the battle of Madara n Hashirama but they both died. N Naruto sed himself if they fight they both r goin 2 die idk y they have 2 die but no matter who wins the fight they're both goin 2 die no 1 is goin 2 kill they will just suddenly die n thts will probably happen at the end of the show.

Well thts it guys I hope u enjoyed it n ill try 2 keep u informed n cya

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The comic will end with everyone dying in a huge explosion, leaving no signs of life for miles.
Of course, naturally there will be a few survivors on the outskirts of the explosion, but the nucular fallout will soon kill them too.
Loljk.

Clean Businesswoman

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
wow but is'nt naruto going to win even thought the dude comes bk from the dead

Interesting Businesswoman

Naurto is going to win

Girl-Crazy Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Ladies, ladies, ladies.
That's not gonna be the true ending.

Naruto is going to find out his gayness for Sasuke has manifested in the few years, cut some b***h's ring off of their finger since they're a corpse because they died in Madara's fab attack, and propose to Sasuke. Sasuke is going to be all "Naruto-kun, you make my kokoro go doki, doki." and Naruto is going to sweep him off his feet. Hinata will be brides maid, Sakura the ring bearer, and Ino the flower girl. A will be in the background during the wedding being all "DAS GAY."

Lee and Gai shall cry youthful tears as the priest (Kakashi) says "I now pronounce you man and wife; you may now kiss the bride."

Later, they will have two boys and they're going to be the pride of the queer family. One's name is gonna be Taco and the other Paco. They will own the best Mexican fast food joint ever.

Btw, Madara is turned into a throw rug in all of this. He's currently laying in front of the fireplace in their ******** mansion. Obito's head is a decoration in Naruto's trophy room.

Anxious Admirer

English II Toffee
Ladies, ladies, ladies.

Naruto is going to find out his gayness for Sasuke has manifested in the few years, cut some b***h's ring off of their finger since they're a corpse because they died in Madara's fab attack, and propose to Sasuke. Sasuke is going to be all "Naruto-kun, you make my kokoro go doki, doki." and Naruto is going to sweep him off his feet. Hinata will be brides maid, Sakura the ring bearer, and Ino the flower girl. A will be in the background during the wedding being all "DAS GAY."

Lee and Gai shall cry youthful tears as the priest (Kakashi) says "I now pronounce you man and wife; you may now kiss the bride."

Later, they will have two boys and they're going to be the pride of the queer family. One's name is gonna be Taco and the other Paco. They will own the best Mexican fast food joint ever.

Btw, Madara is turned into a throw rug in all of this. He's currently laying in front of the fireplace in their ******** mansion. Obito's head is a decoration in Naruto's trophy room.

(◕ ω ◕)

What I was about to post is irrelevant. You win.
I gotta throw this in even though it happened weeks ago. R.I.P Neji

Golden Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Demon Slayer named Dante
Uhhhhhh y'all do realize the series is bout end. Because Masashi skip like 500 somethin episodes for idk reason. Plus rite now and this Great War a lot people cuz of the man who calls himself Madara.Tobi. but the Madara Is goin to come back to life an end fightin Naruto cuz Madara n Hashirama is the 2 sons of the Legendary Sage Of The 6 Paths Rikudou Sennin(Father Of All Shinobi) n plus about the Ten-tails.Tobi's goal is to release the Ten-Tails and become its jinchuriki but he needs all of the Tailed beast extracted because the moon is really the Ten-Tails eye that y its sharigan.n thts how Rikudou died he sealed its body on the moon.But about the ending of the series thts y they piano solos on the video games 2 make it sad becuz the show is ending.But now when The Real Madara comes back they're all is goin 2 be in for fight n half of the most favorited people on the show is goin 2 die by his hands.oh n another thing.

Naruto(Hashirama) vs Sasuke(Madara)
Now if Naruto and Sasuke fight 1 last battle they're both end up dying because those two was choosing by destiny just like the battle of Madara n Hashirama but they both died. N Naruto sed himself if they fight they both r goin 2 die idk y they have 2 die but no matter who wins the fight they're both goin 2 die no 1 is goin 2 kill they will just suddenly die n thts will probably happen at the end of the show.

Well thts it guys I hope u enjoyed it n ill try 2 keep u informed n cya

Madara already came back to life, in fact, he never died at all. Hashirama and Madara are not the sons of the Sage, they are just his descendants through said sons. The moon is not the Juubi's eye, it's his prison; Tobi and Madara are planning to extend their Sharingan over the moon when the Juubi is fully revived. As for the end battle, hard to say really. We don't know what this meeting of the Hokages and Orochimaru will bring up as far as Sasuke is involved. He could defect back to his old allies

Demonic Noob

English II Toffee
Ladies, ladies, ladies.

That's probably one of the best ******** things I've read in a long time jesus christ

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
all i know is when it all ends i will be sad

Tipsy Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
English II Toffee
Ladies, ladies, ladies.

This gave me my first laugh of the day, so I give you props for that 3nodding
erhmegerd you need a fapping dictionary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff