• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
crazybird007
amigobear v3
monsoon10
amigobear v3
monsoon10
As most of us know, English dubbed versions of Naruto have been airing on one of Disney's channels. What do you think of this? Do you think that they've been cutting too much out? What do you think about the English voices? What the hell will Disney do when they get to the episodes Hidan's in?! ninja

Seriosuly have you read the manga? You can still question someone's manhood without saying the word p***s. Are you people that ignorant?

Yes, I've read the manga. Get your facts straight. All I'm asking is how people feel about Naruto being on Disney. Stop acting so high and mighty.

Just making sure...I was talking about the viz translation, which has sai and hidan already. Which is a good reference to see what Viz will for the dub

And your asking how I feel? I feel that its great that someone is willing to air naruto. I would have been excited if disney XD aired one piece.

What will they do about Sai's p***s obsession, and sasori's death, and Jiraiya's death, oh the posibilaties of them messing up are endless!

Sai mentions p***s less than 10 times in his entire time he's been on anruto, he isn't "p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s" everytime he opens his mouth. Sasori is a puppet, so yeah, turn the blood black and you have oil, and I think they've already pasted sasori's death. Jaraiya's death wasn't all that bloody. Is not that hard to make subtle changes.
They already handled Sasori’s death. Now yes it is edited but he still dies. Disney does NOT make Viz pull a Saban or a 4kids and replace death with “the shadow realm” or another dimension. No he is still killed. Gaara also died as did that old woman when she sacrificed herself to bring Gaara back to life. They may not show all the details to the deaths and have them happen off screen but they will not be removed completely. The characters will still die.

Really there could be a rap theme song opening Naruto and some characters could have british accents for no reason. Things could be worse.

Wendy Wilds's Compadre

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
amigobear v3
crazybird007
amigobear v3
monsoon10
amigobear v3
monsoon10
As most of us know, English dubbed versions of Naruto have been airing on one of Disney's channels. What do you think of this? Do you think that they've been cutting too much out? What do you think about the English voices? What the hell will Disney do when they get to the episodes Hidan's in?! ninja

Seriosuly have you read the manga? You can still question someone's manhood without saying the word p***s. Are you people that ignorant?

Yes, I've read the manga. Get your facts straight. All I'm asking is how people feel about Naruto being on Disney. Stop acting so high and mighty.

Just making sure...I was talking about the viz translation, which has sai and hidan already. Which is a good reference to see what Viz will for the dub

And your asking how I feel? I feel that its great that someone is willing to air naruto. I would have been excited if disney XD aired one piece.

What will they do about Sai's p***s obsession, and sasori's death, and Jiraiya's death, oh the posibilaties of them messing up are endless!

Sai mentions p***s less than 10 times in his entire time he's been on anruto, he isn't "p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s" everytime he opens his mouth. Sasori is a puppet, so yeah, turn the blood black and you have oil, and I think they've already pasted sasori's death. Jaraiya's death wasn't all that bloody. Is not that hard to make subtle changes.

i just noticed how much fans exagerate Sai and p****s. i watched jiraiya's death a couple times over, and the might take out a few things, but not everything.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Creativerealms
They already handled Sasori’s death. Now yes it is edited but he still dies. Disney does NOT make Viz pull a Saban or a 4kids and replace death with “the shadow realm” or another dimension. No he is still killed. Gaara also died as did that old woman when she sacrificed herself to bring Gaara back to life. They may not show all the details to the deaths and have them happen off screen but they will not be removed completely. The characters will still die.

Really there could be a rap theme song opening Naruto and some characters could have british accents for no reason. Things could be worse.

actually for saban you just come back as a white ranger..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff