Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
I'm debating this with someone.

If an opponent is within the explosion radius of the bijuu bomb (with sage energy and without), do they get melted/killed?

I can't find any videos online, but I know for a fact that there have been some battles where the opponent suffered a direct hit from from a bijuu bomb if not within the radius and they survived. Killer bee vs suigetsu, Naruto vs Obito, Naruto vs Orochimaru, etc. The only instance I can remember someone dying from this attack was when the ten tails shot a bijuu bomb in direction of the shinobi alliance HQ, but considering it was the ten tails I wouldn't compare it to the power of a single bijuu.

Of course you could argue that some of the opponents were in a transformed state or shielding against a direct hit in some way, but they were still in the radius of the explosion and managed to survive and at the very least, not get melted.

The specific scenario I had in mind was someone using a sage powered bijuu bomb attacking a city. Someone in the sewers below transforms into Kisame's shark form to swim away but still manages to get caught in the radius of the attack. Could they survive?

Aged Sex Symbol

Well Suigetsu can turn his body into liquid and Obito is ******** Obito so they're poor examples to judge by.

Orochimaru was hit and his body didn't melt/explode so I want to say no.(At least with someone at or above Orochimaru's power level) He did have to vomit himself a new body but he seems to do that with relative spontaneity anyways.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm sure it's possible for someone to survive the attack. I think the only ones who'd actually have little to no chance at living, would be the average ninja or civilian. I wouldn't think that they'd be powerful enough to reflect or escape an attack that big.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff