+1 0.77083333333333 77.1% [ 37 ]
-1 0.22916666666667 22.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 >

TheMadGlomper's Partner

Aged Phantom

rnbwbrt4eva
Reiko mkII
Why does everybody love that explosive loving clay freak!?! Oh my sweet Jeebus! stressed
Just curious, cause I really just don't see his appeal.

Personally, I think he is a hilarious character. He is always doing/saying something that makes me laugh and the fact that he looks like a girl and yet is super talented (even outside of his jutsu) makes him awesome in my book. I love a lot of Naruto character, but he is one of my favs ^_^

I actually spent the day looking into his character and I can see the appeal. One of the moments I actually see some depth into him is when he actually feels bad for blowing up Tobi, whom he more or less begrudged taking under his wing in a sense. (even if it was all a ruse, it was still a pretty interesting gesture on Deidara's part)
The long of the short of it is: I agree with ya

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Reiko mkII
rnbwbrt4eva
Reiko mkII
Why does everybody love that explosive loving clay freak!?! Oh my sweet Jeebus! stressed

Personally, I think he is a hilarious character. He is always doing/saying something that makes me laugh and the fact that he looks like a girl and yet is super talented (even outside of his jutsu) makes him awesome in my book. I love a lot of Naruto character, but he is one of my favs ^_^

I actually spent the day looking into his character and I can see the appeal. One of the moments I actually see some depth into him is when he actually feels bad for blowing up Tobi, whom he more or less begrudged taking under his wing in a sense. (even if it was all a ruse, it was still a pretty interesting gesture on Deidara's part)

Yay! I'm happy! He really is a great comedic character for the series and him + Tobi = epic ^_^
Reiko mkII
rnbwbrt4eva
Reiko mkII

D8 I'm surprised. I see plenty of depth in the character. Some of it is missed because of the english translation but he speaks very formally and politely probably because he doesn't like things that are "unrefined". He's like Rock Lee where he approves of hard work and is jealous or feels like someone like Itachi is cheating in his "art" because he was simply born with power/talent. He on the other hand, had to get himself an illegal technique and gets kicked out of his village. He constantly states that he hates the Sharingan yet in the episode where he fights Kakashi, he calls him "danna" as well because he respects him. (For all he knows, Kakashi stole it from someone.) In fights, he provokes his opponent because not only is it a good idea to understand what the opponent is like, he hates it when people are emotionless or expressionless which makes a lot of sense because he is emotional and is very easily provoked.
Uhh...I can go on forever. xD I think I'll stop. I don't even remember where I was going with this. OTL And not to mention the guy Deidara is based off of.../shot

What I really hate is when people misunderstand/judge Deidara wrongly because they think he's a "silly" character but he's the really serious, no joke type because...well, have you EVER seen him joke around? Not to mention "Tobi" pisses him off.
i like Tobi-kun. ^_^
Vunderbar!
Reiko mkII

For me I love him for his personality cause he is strangely almost like me: We are both hot-headed, love art, and think explosions are beautiful and artsy. Plus he's hot, but that's more of a personal opinion...

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Reiko mkII

For me I love him for his personality cause he is strangely almost like me: We are both hot-headed, love art, and think explosions are beautiful and artsy. Plus he's hot, but that's more of a personal opinion...

Just don't start blowing us up and I think you are awesome blaugh
rnbwbrt4eva
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Reiko mkII

haha I'll keep that in mind! I'll only blow up the people I dislike lol (Sakura)! You're awesome too!

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Akatsuki Missing-nin
rnbwbrt4eva
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Reiko mkII

haha I'll keep that in mind! I'll only blow up the people I dislike lol (Sakura)! You're awesome too!

xd yes, please do blow her up! I hate her!!!

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
I dont care!!!! what any one says!! D E I D A R A IS BEST!!!!!!!!!

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Jean-Rouge
I dont care!!!! what any one says!! D E I D A R A IS BEST!!!!!!!!!

well I say.......I LIKE EM ALL!!!!!
User Image

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
but actually for me, its Neji & Gaara, then Deidara.
rnbwbrt4eva
Akatsuki Missing-nin
rnbwbrt4eva
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Reiko mkII

xd yes, please do blow her up! I hate her!!!

lol will do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces