Welcome to Gaia! ::

assassainy
I wonder how Hinata would feel about these sort of threads O.O

User Image

Novanator is waaaay ahead of you. <link
Hmm… Deidara and Hinata…keeping an ‘open’ mind… Lol. I can honestly say I’ve never considered this couple.
User Image

To those who know Deidara and Hinata as individuals, this relationship will probably be somewhat puzzling. Its foundation isn't always clear, even for its partners, should one ask them, they are often too busy giving structure to a family or purpose to be concerned with self-understanding. In fact, if the shared activity around which the relationship is built ends or falls apart, the partners may find little in the way of an emotional or spiritual bond to hold them together

Intimate relationships here, especially love affairs and friendships, might be the hardest to figure out. Intensely private, they may not be deliberately hidden from the world, but they aren't actively exposed either. They’ve been thrown together in the oddest and most unexpected circumstances probably necessary given the fact that they travel in such different circles, and have such mutually exclusive activities, that they might otherwise never have met. Yet they might have an immediate sympathy or fascination for each other, one that demands further interaction. The neglect of an existing relationship of some standing is often demanded here, increasing the level of tension, suspicion and mistrust all around. It may all be worth it, for, given the characters involved, it wouldn’t be a quick fling; it’s a serious, karmic relationship that must be thoroughly and laboriously worked through before it can be ended, one lifetime might not be enough.

DeiHina marriages would be enhanced by both partners' honesty and sense of tradition, but Deidara would find Hinata’s sometimes authoritarian attitudes oppressive (she was raised as the heir of a well-respected clan, and posses clan leader mentality, it’s hidden, but still there), both to himself and to their children(if they have any). Wisely, Deidara will rarely try to oppose Hinata need to ‘guide’ the ‘troubled soul’(lol), but in a subtle and diplomatic way he would seek his own areas of concern and control within the relationship. Problems can arise if Hinata‘s disapproval assumes an intolerant tone(she would try to impose her morals on him, the man essentially believes his art gives him the right to kill people, she would object, and he would think she’s being hypocritical, because as a kunoichi, she kills people too), for discrimination, or even small jokes or assumptions about others(and his art), has a negative effect on Deidara, and the relationship would begin to feature personal battles over intolerant and unaccepting attitudes.
i can't imagine that way XD

Loyal Hunter

Alvla
DeidaraFangirl55
Alvla
DeidaraFangirl55
Alvla
Gross. No! Deidara is mine! Stay away!!!!!!!!!!

*HISS* HE BELONGS TO ME AND I WILL KILL YOU FOR HIM!!!!

And no, Deidara x Hinata is... just no. no no no no no no

Hell no!!!!

He's MINE!!!!!! scream

no hes mine. wanna fight for him? dramallama dramallama dramallama xp xp pirate pirate stare stare stare

HELL YEAH!! scream
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
You actually want hinata kissing this rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xd

lol he has mouths on his hands too y'know... heart
Still hinata kissing a palm????

Who said anything about kissing? I don't want this to sound too dirty on a PG 13 site sweatdrop
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
xd

Who said anything about kissing? I don't want this to sound too dirty on a PG 13 site sweatdrop
It's just a kiss It's not like they're having...or anything
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
xd

lol i know. i can fantasize about deidara all i want
*i'm just another obsessed deidara fangirl whee
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
xd

lol
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin
Akatsuki Missing-nin
lancer_assassin

lol

kyaaa!!! heart
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Hinata crack pairings whee heart heart heart

but yeshh... my fav is either Gaara and hinata or Hidan and Hinata xp

im soo strange D: those r the worst pairs ever but i love themzz stressed
Cute pairing. I didn't like it than much, then I read an adorable fanfiction.

O.G. Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

ALWAYS AND FOREVER ! >8|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash