Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
siskataya
Hey gang!

I hope you all check out my latest Gaia blog because I have a very special treat for all you Naruto fans on Gaia!

I had the opportunity to speak with Maile Flanagan at Otakon! As you all probably know, she does the English voice acting for the character Naruto Uzumaki. Being the ultra-cool lady that she is, she has a special shout out to all you Gaians who love Naruto... and in the voice of Naruto too!

I hope you enjoy this, and have a fantastic weekend my little ninjas!

Sensei out,
Sisky

DATTEBAYO! CHECK OUT THE SPECIAL NARUTO BLOG POST HERE!

beast mode

Greedy Smoker

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Thanks! Its cool <3
hmm didn't see anything sweatdrop
lol that is very intresting.

Pyinfinite's Oppa

Punk

stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed Meep...
siskataya
Hey gang!

I hope you all check out my latest Gaia blog because I have a very special treat for all you Naruto fans on Gaia!

I had the opportunity to speak with Maile Flanagan at Otakon! As you all probably know, she does the English voice acting for the character Naruto Uzumaki. Being the ultra-cool lady that she is, she has a special shout out to all you Gaians who love Naruto... and in the voice of Naruto too!

I hope you enjoy this, and have a fantastic weekend my little ninjas!

Sensei out,
Sisky

DATTEBAYO! CHECK OUT THE SPECIAL NARUTO BLOG POST HERE!
hey
I play a pretty cool online Naruto game. You can join a village, do quests/missions, learn jutsu and much more. You can go to the page at www.animecubed.com/billy and create an account. If you do start to make an account, I would highly appreciate it if you can put my username, Coolbunny, (without commas please) as a referral. Thank you very much.
WeirdoRasta
Hello fellow Naruto fans!!! Since you love Naruto I made a forum just for you that lets you RP and follow your ninja love. My friend and I has created a Naruto forum but on a different website(link posted at the bottom.) If you followed Naruto and just love how the show goes, this is your chance to be apart of it. With this forum you can be any made up person and take control of the Naruto story as you see fit. Its a fun forum when there's always members that join and they be very active within the RP. I hope for you all that sees this will join and be one of these active members. If you do and you like it please tell your friends and family to join and be active the more people the more the fun. We wish to get the forum populated ASAP. With the help of the true Naruto fans this forum will have the potential to be a very long lasting and populated forum. My account is Kenji and the other admin is Yukio Daichi. He also has an account on here by the name of RileyFreeman101. You can pm either of us or simply post here if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day and please give it a try thank you.
Naruto Battleground

Anxious Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
AWESOME!!!!!! xp

Newbie Cat

9,375 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cart Raider 100