Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where to begin?
Okay right. I am Danno, I know that you all hate me. But I am actually trying to change. I've found my true friends, and everything.

All I want is to start over, clean slate. I'm done with the impersonation it gets you nowhere. It's like I live in a world by myself.
I know you all hate me. BUT..

the true reason that I copied everyone is because I didn't have any friends, and my family basically hated me. I didn't have anyone who I could talk to and say" hey whats up kid, howve ya been".

It hurts me even today, that I hurted you guise. I've learned a big lesson from this.
I just want to make friends, not enemies. Were all humans, and we make mistakes, even if we keep making them. Some one can always change, it doesn't matter what they've done.

I am just asking for forgiveness, not to be any ones friend. Cause honestly, what I've done in my past is beyond bullshit. I srsly want to grow up and stop acting like an immature p***k who trolls people.

Please forgive me?
Itachi-ox
Qurac
Tsukiko Hina

Witty Fairy

Madara Is God
?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ugh.
Keep this in a PM not Naruto forums.
The majority of these people in this forum know nothing of you, or your actions.

Dangerous Genius

Itachi -ox
Ugh.
The majority of these people in this forum know nothing of you, or your actions.

Oh hai Marc.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
Ugh.

Oh hai Marc.

Emh, why hello there babe.
emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Genius

Itachi -ox
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
Ugh.

Oh hai Marc.

Emh, why hello there babe.
emotion_kirakira

How are you on this fine day? whee

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
******** them and their opinion you don't need their support you're your own women, now go! TAKE THIS WORLD BY STORM! Ninja storm 3 that is. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi -ox
Ugh.
Please forgive me Itachi -ox. I don't wanna do impersonation anymore, I just want to be left alone and make my own friends. My bs has gone on long enough.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
That's fine, but one question: who he hell are you?

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Queen Shining Heaven
That's fine, but one question: who he hell are you?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pleasestopthetrolling
Itachi -ox
Ugh.
Please forgive me Itachi -ox. I don't wanna do impersonation anymore, I just want to be left alone and make my own friends. My bs has gone on long enough.

Ok.

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

13,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pleasestopthetrolling
Where to begin?
Okay right. I am Danno, I know that you all hate me. But I am actually trying to change. I've found my true friends, and everything.

All I want is to start over, clean slate. I'm done with the impersonation it gets you nowhere. It's like I live in a world by myself.
I know you all hate me. BUT..

the true reason that I copied everyone is because I didn't have any friends, and my family basically hated me. I didn't have anyone who I could talk to and say" hey whats up kid, howve ya been".

It hurts me even today, that I hurted you guise. I've learned a big lesson from this.
I just want to make friends, not enemies. Were all humans, and we make mistakes, even if we keep making them. Some one can always change, it doesn't matter what they've done.

I am just asking for forgiveness, not to be any ones friend. Cause honestly, what I've done in my past is beyond bullshit. I srsly want to grow up and stop acting like an immature p***k who trolls people.

Please forgive me?

I'll forgive you. biggrin

Kawaii Shounen

who are you?

I post around here and I never seen you,
why don't you just start a new account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers