Welcome to Gaia! ::

remember to give name age village what style and personality. give at least 3 jutsus that charecter haves,

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Village Hidden In Titties.
Her name? I mean, it's name. That's right, my character is a shemale.
It's name is Billybob Mc Bethasour.
Fawk, it's age... em, it's 89.
It's a...
God Mod, Mary-Sue.
It breathes lasers and farts skittles, and... em, shoots beams out of it's FINGERS.
emotion_awesome

Greedy Capitalist

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Lol, I got a BSOD while writing this. emotion_donotwant

Name: Mary "Serenity" Sue
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 109 lbs
Hair color: Golden
Eye color: They change with her mood (a trait of the legendary Sue clan)
Figure shape: Hourglass
Chest size: DD
Writing hand: Ambidextrous
Personality: Very nice and polite to everybody, bubbly, never gets angry
IQ: Over 9000
Dislikes: Mean people
Apparel: Serenity wears a sleeveless turtleneck shirt that cuts off right below her bust and a miniskirt/shorts combo, both ivory. Her shirt has the crimson outline of a large heart in the center, and she wears her hitai-ate (with a crimson ribbon) as a belt. She wears a fishnet shirt with sleeves that are cut off right before they hit her elbows. She also wears fishnet pants, though they are mostly covered by the knee-high ivory high-heel boots she wears.
Other: She has a gem in her belly button and she grows 6 angel wings when she feels threatened; both traits of the legendary Sue clan. Also, she has a small marking in the shape of a heart on her forehead that is the seal of the 11-tailed beast

Village: Village Hidden in the Sparkles (Kiragakure?)
Lineage: She is the sole survivor of the legendary Sue clan, who were all wiped out in a freak accident involving a meteor.
History: After her clan was wiped out, she had the legendary 11-tailed beast sealed in her (only the legendary Sue clan are capable of housing it) by the Sage of 7 Paths and was taken to the Village Hidden in the Sparkles. She was picked on for the heart on her forehead and the wings she grew whenever she was threatened and ran away to Konoha, where she met Sasuke and they fell in love at first sight. Eventually, she decided to go home and became Kage, but she still keeps in touch with Sasuke.
Signature jutsu: She is able to combine all 5 elements and use Divinity attacks, the most powerful of which is an insta-kill attack, but she's a pacifist so she just uses Talk no Jutsu. However, her eyes also possess all powers of the Byakugan, Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Sharinnegan, so if she's ever in any real danger, she's fine.
Other: She tamed the 11-tailed beast as a 4-year-old because it fell in love with her

Original Character, do not steal.
emotion_awesome

Girl-Crazy Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Name: Gary Kurogakmi Stu.
jutsu type: all the powers of the rainbow, super gay beam, and butt smex no jutsu.
Other: He's in love with Mary.
otherotherstuff: HE CAN KILL YOU WITH ONE PUNCH SINCE HIS IS A ******** GODMODE.
(did I mention that he looks like Kakashi? emotion_awesome )

Name: Elysian "Rido" Uchiha
Appearance Age: 28
Real Age: 213
Nature Type:
Dust Release
Earth Release
Wind Release
Fire Release
About him: He hates everyone, and likes to hunt down morons. Kthanksbye.
Name: Haruka Haru means spring ka means strength Haruka means far off and distant.
Sex: Female
Home: Leaf Village
Justu: Chidori
Looks:Blond hair. Wears a Green jacket and keeps headband around neck. Orange-ish streaks in her hair.
Ninja way: If you aint first, your last (Talledega Knights)
Personality: Serious when on a mission but funny when hanging out with her friends. Strong and smart and loves to kill. Very kind and respectful.
xXTaylorGrahamXx
Name: Haruka Haru means spring ka means strength Haruka means far off and distant.
Sex: Female
Home: Leaf Village
Justu: Chidori
Looks:Blond hair. Wears a Green jacket and keeps headband around neck. Orange-ish streaks in her hair.
Ninja way: If you aint first, your last (Talledega Knights)
Personality: Serious when on a mission but funny when hanging out with her friends. Strong and smart and loves to kill. Very kind and respectful.

Oh my jitsu is actually a water ball trap jitsu like the one kakashi was in from zabuza. the I chidori it!

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shibuyakouzorinanamushi
User Image

Shes pretty ^.^ and I like how this is Done heart How you you make it like that...O.O

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Name: Larry Uchiha
Chakra Nature, Water and Earth
Abilities: Mangekyou Sharingan and ability to use mokuton. In that way, he can control a tailed beast with ease.
Strength: Weak a** b***h, even though he has sharingan and s**t.
Village: Doesn't matter, I guess land of fire since its most probable.
Personality: Like to eat turkey bacon ONLY AT NIGHT.
JOOJOOBEE

DA ULTIMATE KILLA

IF SHE LOOK @ U DEN U DIE.

FO REAL.

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Name: Little Bird
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 80 lbs.
Appearence: Long, matted black hair, moss green eyes, beige colored skin and skinny
Personality: Selective mute and curious, very reserved with her emotions
Past: Former experiment of Orochimaru, is a part of his most prized project in his quest for immortality
Never had a name until she was 13
She named herself
Orochimaru had made 5 unsuccessful clones of her that lasted from 6 weeks to 8 months
One of which met Sasuke and made a deal with him
Family: Dead. All have died in Orochimaru's hands. She hails from a clan of oracles, medic nin and elementalists.
Abilities: She is able to use two of the three abilitiesof her clan
Her third ability is to use the curse seal effectively
She is stricken with a deteriorating disease and is likely to die before she reaches the age of 18

Didn't know if this was to be taken seriously . . . oh, well. sweatdrop
Name: Maryshibuyaseitakawadachiskoumeriaomfgzouhidenagafuukabramushisue
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 101 lbs
Hair color: Red
Eye color: black
Chest size: C
Personality: Insane but lovable

Village: Hidden Village of Z
Signature jutsu: She can shoot LAZOR out of her mouth
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Lol, I got a BSOD while writing this. emotion_donotwant

Name: Mary "Serenity" Sue
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 109 lbs
Hair color: Golden
Eye color: They change with her mood (a trait of the legendary Sue clan)
Chest size: DD
Personality: Very nice and polite to everybody, bubbly, never gets angry
Apparel: Serenity wears a sleeveless turtleneck shirt that cuts off right below her bust and a miniskirt/shorts combo, both ivory. Her shirt has the crimson outline of a large heart in the center, and she wears her hitai-ate (with a crimson ribbon) as a belt. She wears a fishnet shirt with sleeves that are cut off right before they hit her elbows. She also wears fishnet pants, though they are mostly covered by the knee-high ivory high-heel boots she wears.
Other: She has a gem in her belly button and she grows 6 angel wings when she feels threatened; both traits of the legendary Sue clan. Also, she has a small marking in the shape of a heart on her forehead that is the seal of the 11-tailed beast

Village: Village Hidden in the Sparkles (Kiragakure?)
Lineage: She is the sole survivor of the legendary Sue clan, who were all wiped out in a freak accident involving a meteor.
History: After her clan was wiped out, she had the legendary 11-tailed beast sealed in her (only the legendary Sue clan are capable of housing it) by the Sage of 7 Paths and was taken to the Village Hidden in the Sparkles. She was picked on for the heart on her forehead and the wings she grew whenever she was threatened and ran away to Konoha, where she met Sasuke and they fell in love at first sight. Eventually, she decided to go home and became Kage, but she still keeps in touch with Sasuke.
Signature jutsu: She is able to combine all 5 elements and use Divinity attacks, the most powerful of which is an insta-kill attack, but she's a pacifist so she just uses Talk no Jutsu. However, her eyes also possess all powers of the Byakugan, Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Sharinnegan, so if she's ever in any real danger, she's fine.
Other: She tamed the 11-tailed beast as a 4-year-old because it fell in love with her

Original Character, do not steal.
emotion_awesome

I had to laugh at this. This pretty much describes the profile types of everyone I used to rp with. Ah I got one thing for you. She has the Kamigan eyes which have all the powers of the Sharingan, Byakugan, and Rinnegan. razz Thought I'd help you out with a name for those eyes lol. Oh Mary Sues. They only belong in one place. Web comics. The reason: So that the other actual characters can beat the ever living daylights out of them for existing. Heh heh DBZ multi verse literally did this. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff