Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So I'm gonna cosplay as tenten and I was wondering if you have any tips. I am dressing as her at AWA (anime weekend atlanta) and it is my first con and cosplay. I'm gonna get the outfit, shoes, headband, 3 piece kunai set, and a leather bag to hold the kunai for 53 bucks on Milanoo.com And my sister has gotten a ninja and lolita costume on there so I know it has good quality stuff.

TheMadGlomper's Partner

Aged Phantom

Oh, ballin'. I've got friends who hit up AWA and say its really a hoot. And cosplaying at yer first con, that takes some impressive guts.
Also, thanks for the link, have been lookin' for a place to shop around for cosplay gear, trying to make a manageable Hakumen cosplay myself and need parts.

O.G. Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah and those are discounted prices too. The only bad thing is most of the keyblades are expensive they all are 213.99 but they are wooden and there isn't a kingdom key

O.G. Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Reiko mkII
Oh, ballin'. I've got friends who hit up AWA and say its really a hoot. And cosplaying at yer first con, that takes some impressive guts.
Also, thanks for the link, have been lookin' for a place to shop around for cosplay gear, trying to make a manageable Hakumen cosplay myself and need parts.

It's the one that's closest in distance and time it'll be so i'm lucky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff