Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone cosplay any of the sound 4 characters i am looking for others rather than jirobo

Invisible Lover

I tried.. emo

Tayuya ~

Evi Rose's King

Friendly Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Enjeru-Sama
Anyone cosplay any of the sound 4 characters i am looking for others rather than jirobo
Thought it was the sound ninja 5? Kimimaro, Jirobo, Tayuya, Kidomaru and Sakon/Ukon
Im Hidan Of The Akatsuki
Enjeru-Sama
Thought it was the sound ninja 5? Kimimaro, Jirobo, Tayuya, Kidomaru and Sakon/Ukon

eh kimimaro died and then it became the sound 4 then sakon and ukon became the ones to rule the otogakure
l Ruki l
I tried.. emo

Tayuya ~

im guessing her hat messed you up?

Evi Rose's King

Friendly Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Enjeru-Sama
Im Hidan Of The Akatsuki
Enjeru-Sama

eh kimimaro died and then it became the sound 4 then sakon and ukon became the ones to rule the otogakure
Kimimaro wasn't killed, he was diagnosed with an illness so his leadership was given to Sakon/Ukon. But Kimimaro was still apart of it. Because all 5 died around the same time. Kankuro killed Sakon and Ukon. Temari killed Tayuya. Kimimaro died because of his illness during the match with Gaara and Lee, and Jirobo was killed by Choji

Friendly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
trololol
sound ninja
>.>
Im Hidan Of The Akatsuki
Enjeru-Sama
Im Hidan Of The Akatsuki
Enjeru-Sama

Kimimaro wasn't killed, he was diagnosed with an illness so his leadership was given to Sakon/Ukon. But Kimimaro was still apart of it. Because all 5 died around the same time. Kankuro killed Sakon and Ukon. Temari killed Tayuya. Kimimaro died because of his illness during the match with Gaara and Lee, and Jirobo was killed by Choji

Sorry wasn't thinking straight i forgot that he was diagnosed with an illness that prevented him from participating normally

Evi Rose's King

Friendly Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Enjeru-Sama
Im Hidan Of The Akatsuki
Enjeru-Sama
Im Hidan Of The Akatsuki
Enjeru-Sama

Sorry wasn't thinking straight i forgot that he was diagnosed with an illness that prevented him from participating normally
It's alright. xD And understandable. Most where concentrated on the fighting and less on the talking..especially after the whole drunken fist Lee. xD

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Enjeru-Sama

i cosplay tayuya and if i do say so myself, i cosplay her very well including her sumoning jutsu puppets. so if u want i could cosplay with u, up to u

Dangerous Genius

My children ; 3; WHERE ARE MY CHILDRENNNN ; 3 ;
cosplaying is my life
Enjeru-Sama

i cosplay tayuya and if i do say so myself, i cosplay her very well including her sumoning jutsu puppets. so if u want i could cosplay with u, up to u

yes gracias senorita id be pleasured

Mrs Katsu's Husbando

OG Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
You were the guys who made that Ninja art: barrier thingy! You evil little sound ninjas. emotion_donotwant

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Enjeru-Sama
cosplaying is my life
Enjeru-Sama

yes gracias senorita id be pleasured

well add me and we'll talk and do our thing. biggrin

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
iLord Orochimaru
My children ; 3; WHERE ARE MY CHILDRENNNN ; 3 ;

XD ur daughter tayuya is here when u need here she'll come. just add me if ya want. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff