Welcome to Gaia! ::

this ending has always confused me,,it shows naruto/sakura and sasuke/sakura i think [im a fan of both pairings],,,naruto is shown in the beggining so it could be about him but alot of ppl have said that they could see images of when sasuke leaves an says thank you to sakura in the leaf, do you see it to??? i think its about sakura remembering an forgetting about sasuke and focusing more on naruto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7SgDsqMIY
edit: the parts that supposibly show the scene with sasuke is when her finger is holding up the leaf in the hair

if you find any other hidden stuff post it
I always wonder.. I'm pretty sure the anime is still called naruto. Yet, Sakura has more screentime than him. This was filler season, so to me, it's just Sakura-centric.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Seeing as Kishimoto even said himself he likes Sasuke as a character more than Naruto, I think it's pretty apparent his intentions changed.
Maybe he should have edited the name of the manga before publishing it.
xD
Hi. ^^

Okay, I watched it, and I don't think it really leans toward either pairing. I'm not sure what episodes this ending matches up with, but the ending could just be corresponding with what is going on in the episodes, like a focus on Sakura. It looks like it's just Sakura thinking out her feelings for both Naruto and Sasuke.

Also, this may be from the filler that is Sakura and Naruto centered. The thing with fillers is generally, the author of the manga (the person in charge of the plot, Kishimoto) has little to no say about what goes on in the anime. So, the writers for the anime could stick in whatever they want, including a bias towards SakuxNaru.

That's just something to think about when watching the Naruto anime.
i dont care

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces