Welcome to Gaia! ::

If it would be all about boobs, Hinata would definately win. I mean c'mon, Sakura's chest can be used as a table neutral

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cwaniara

I'm not trying to avoid the question, I answered it before. That someone who's willing to give his life in order to protect someone, shows the biggest kind of love. How can you focus on the result of her actions, when she had the best intentions? When you're trying hard to achieve something and do your best, but something won't go as you planned, someone's bashing you that you didn't make it? Hinata wasn't a burden for Naruto, he admitted she's strong and that she saved him, that's a fact. It doesn't matter why Kishi made that scene between them, it could be also to develop their relationship. Naruto can still mention the confession in the future. You're focusing your two reasons only on your negative view of Hinata, when Kishi clearly doesn't think the way you do.

Really?
I don't recall Sakura saying I love you to Chiyo. She was practically willing to take hits for even, even a blow from a poisonous sword. Hinata should have stuck doing her job, even her bodyguard Koi told her that she was going to be a burden. It doesn't matter if her intention was good or not. It was stupid and extremely selfish (she admitted this herself). (See bolded). Point being?

First of all, Masashi is the creator of Hinata, obviously he wouldn't being "dissing" own character or see the faults. Even if he did, it's not like he'll do anything to change her.
It's a fact that Hinata was a burden to many people. One of them being Koi. The chance of Naruto mentioning the confession is equal to the chance that Masashi admitting publicly that he sucks as an author. If Naruto had time to eat ramen after the invasion, he would have time to respond to the confession. It's more than obvious that Naruto could give a ratass about the confession. It's just like a fart from a fly. No one gives a s**t.

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II_iMuddy_II
Really?
I don't recall Sakura saying I love you to Chiyo. She was practically willing to take hits for even, even a blow from a poisonous sword. Hinata should have stuck doing her job, even her bodyguard Koi told her that she was going to be a burden. It doesn't matter if her intention was good or not. It was stupid and extremely selfish (she admitted this herself). (See bolded). Point being?

First of all, Masashi is the creator of Hinata, obviously he wouldn't being "dissing" own character or see the faults. Even if he did, it's not like he'll do anything to change her.
It's a fact that Hinata was a burden to many people. One of them being Koi. The chance of Naruto mentioning the confession is equal to the chance that Masashi admitting publicly that he sucks as an author. If Naruto had time to eat ramen after the invasion, he would have time to respond to the confession. It's more than obvious that Naruto could give a ratass about the confession. It's just like a fart from a fly. No one gives a s**t.

First of all, love doesn't always have to be the romantic one, Sakura obviously felt a great connection with Chiyo. Besides, she wouldn't let the poor granny die in front of her eyes, she's not heartless. She could also stand there and do nothing, assuming that she's no match for Sasori, but she didn't, she tried her best. What Sakura has to this subject anyway?

Hinata was also preapered to die and take any hit in order to stop Pein from hurting Naruto if it was just for a short time. Everyone were standing and watching as he fought alone, when together they might have help him somehow. It's sad that only Hinata couldn't stand his suffering anymore.

Hinata is such a burden that everybody respect her and praise her all the time. Sure, she might be a failure, but she's a proud one, never giving up. And that's why Naruto thinks she's strong.

Masashi might think that he sucks, because people usually don't have the tendency to praise themselfs. I think he's an amazing author, that's why I'm a fan of Naruto for many years. If you're not, you shouldn't even 'open your mouth' because all you can see is negativity.

Naruto remembers the confession and he'll react to it sooner or later, he's not a type of person to ignore something like that so easily. He could've run to Hinata imidiatelly but it wouldn't make much sense at that point of time as Naruto is not a romance. Who knows, maybe he did, but Kishi is holding to show that at the end of the series by some kind of flashback in the proper time. You can't say everything is resolved, when it clearly isn't.

You say no one gives a s**t, speak for yourself. A lot of people do.

Jacob1909's Wife

Blessed Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just_Oneofakind

Of course, this "hater" won't notice. And that's because there is NOTHING CONSISTENT about it. You expect me to believe a character who faints one chapter and then straight the ******** out of nowhere proclaim her love with NOTHING to build up to it and recklessly throw her life away for the SECOND TIME! is a relationship? I knew you Hinata fans can be quite ignorant of what makes a good character, but come on!

O teach me, o wise sage! Where is this relationship that I'm too blind to realize is occurring?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

So your rebuttal is a generic collage and an "U Mad?".....Yeah, you had nothing of value in your response.
They will all die alone.

Btw, you don't have the power to closed this thread.
Cwaniara
II_iMuddy_II
Really?

First of all, love doesn't always have to be the romantic one, Sakura obviously felt a great connection with Chiyo. Besides, she wouldn't let the poor granny die in front of her eyes, she's not heartless. She could also stand there and do nothing, assuming that she's no match for Sasori, but she didn't, she tried her best. What Sakura has to this subject anyway?

Hinata was also preapered to die and take any hit in order to stop Pein from hurting Naruto if it was just for a short time. Everyone were standing and watching as he fought alone, when together they might have help him somehow. It's sad that only Hinata couldn't stand his suffering anymore.

Hinata is such a burden that everybody respect her and praise her all the time. Sure, she might be a failure, but she's a proud one, never giving up. And that's why Naruto thinks she's strong.

Masashi might think that he sucks, because people usually don't have the tendency to praise themselfs. I think he's an amazing author, that's why I'm a fan of Naruto for many years. If you're not, you shouldn't even 'open your mouth' because all you can see is negativity.

Naruto remembers the confession and he'll react to it sooner or later, he's not a type of person to ignore something like that so easily. He could've run to Hinata imidiatelly but it wouldn't make much sense at that point of time as Naruto is not a romance. Who knows, maybe he did, but Kishi is holding to show that at the end of the series by some kind of flashback in the proper time. You can't say everything is resolved, when it clearly isn't.

You say no one gives a s**t, speak for yourself. A lot of people do.

Dang. She certainly got a slap to the face.

I agree with you. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces